Author Topic: The most dangerous enemy is from within...  (Read 534 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The most dangerous enemy is from within...
« on: June 19, 2012, 11:28:02 PM »
     The most ugly, disgusting and reprehensible enemy is usually one that comes from within.  The Jews are not immune from this traitorous activity any more than any other people.  We are all familiar with Judas, whose name now is synonympous with "traitor".
  There appears to be a modern day Judas operating.  If we are to understand reports from various sources this guy is of the first order.  Here are some of his ugly games.

http://www.alipac.us/f12/israel-african-infiltration-planned-left-soros-involved-259138/

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/european-soros-funded-ngos-aided-arab-death-sentences/?cat_orig=world

He also doesn't mind seeing American blood shed in his quests (note: paragraph #4);

http://www.prisonplanet.com/exposed-kony-2012-scam-is-a-sorosngo-front.html

Making Africa safe for Islam ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
Re: The most dangerous enemy is from within...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 12:59:14 AM »
     The most ugly, disgusting and reprehensible enemy is usually one that comes from within. 

I'm sure that the Nazis agree with you, and they thought that Stauffenburg was an ugly, disgusting, and  reprehensible, uh... traitor.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 08:20:27 AM »
     The most ugly, disgusting and reprehensible enemy is usually one that comes from within. 

I'm sure that the Nazis agree with you, and they thought that Stauffenburg was an ugly, disgusting, and  reprehensible, uh... traitor.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

...And of course you are equating modern Israel with Nazi Germany... a rather incongruous matchup.  The Jews have always been persecuted, by Satan's agents..the Nazi murderers were more successful than some.
    Only a historical cretin would compare the Nazis with the Jews.  Nazis are among those who would torture and kill Jews.

Now, who may that be ?

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 08:30:03 AM »
Just a minute--hold the phone. Is this another conspiracy theory??.  The zionist have been rounding up these black jews in isreal and putting them in 'das camps' waiting for deportation, and getting alot of in country cirticism for doing so.. Apparently racially  they're not jewish enough.. ::) Nobody lands and stays in isreal if they don't want you there and comes in on an isreali carrier. Everybody knows that the real interventionist on the planet are zionist, mossad, and cia roques who planned mayhem in Lybia, Egypt, Yemen, Somalia, North Africa, and now Syria; and often with their union made Drone Toys......btw, Syria needs to be knocked off before the seizure of Iran can happen in earnest. BTW....did you hear--there's a war going on in Afghanistan only you wouldn't know it from our illustrious media... ::) ::) ::)
....TM7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can only wish that our national leaders were so thorough at controlling OUR  borders and curtailing the illegal alien invasion !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 09:15:14 AM »
Just a minute--hold the phone. Is this another conspiracy theory??.  The zionist have been rounding up these black jews in isreal and putting them in 'das camps' waiting for deportation, and getting alot of in country cirticism for doing so.. Apparently racially  they're not jewish enough.. ::) Nobody lands and stays in isreal if they don't want you there and comes in on an isreali carrier. Everybody knows that the real interventionist on the planet are zionist, mossad, and cia roques who planned mayhem in Lybia, Egypt, Yemen, Somalia, North Africa, and now Syria; and often with their union made Drone Toys......btw, Syria needs to be knocked off before the seizure of Iran can happen in earnest. BTW....did you hear--there's a war going on in Afghanistan only you wouldn't know it from our illustrious media... ::) ::) ::)
....TM7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can only wish that our national leaders were so thorough at controlling OUR  borders and curtailing the illegal alien invasion !
Umm yeah.. 8) , except anybody who is jewish on their mother's side has a right to immigrate to isreal--except these apparently black jews are less jewish than Khazarian marxist jews from Poland and Russia that run the place.  You need to check out some isreali media on this whole deal and das camps set up for the black jews--quite interesting. Gee--they're being treated almost worse than Palestinian  moosilimbs and Christians..!! Also, I think you missed the fact that nobody goes or gets into isreal if they don't come in on a isreali carrier, or if they don't want you there in the first place you simply are denied entry, or if you came in from an evil unapproved country last stop......
...TM7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Are you talking about full Jews ..or African Muslims..being brought in to flood the country and it's voting places ?