Author Topic: obummer uses executive privelege to protect himself and his buddy holder.  (Read 2253 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Gentlemen, Remember, just because the Obamahahahah justice department may decline to file charges on brother Holder; nothing (short of a presidential pardon by Obamaahahahah before he leaves the orifice) can stop a Romney Justice Department from filing on brother Holder, and bringing his notorious assets to face the music.

Ultramag. Good post, you gave me something to look forward to. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
Yes, it is a distraction away from jobs. Obama is at it again and he and Holder are liars, POS with blood on their hands.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
Yes, it is a distraction away from jobs. Obama is at it again and he and Holder are liars, POS with blood on their hands.

Yes & they have caused the distraction because the documents could have been turned over months ago, same goes with these stupid remarks about this being "political". If they had presented the info months ago, it would not be a political issue now, that is if they had nothing to hide. But that's the problem now isn't it? ;) 
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular
Full story here  -  It was jurisdiction prosecutors that tied the ATF's hands from making the arrests of straw purchasers.
ATF demanded to seize guns , prosecutors where straw purchases were occuring would not allow for arrests.

Full story here  - 

http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2012/06/27/fast-and-furious-truth/

excerpt here  -
Quite simply, there's a fundamental misconception at the heart of the Fast and Furious scandal. Nobody disputes that suspected straw purchasers under surveillance by the ATF repeatedly bought guns that eventually fell into criminal hands. Issa and others charge that the ATF intentionally allowed guns to walk as an operational tactic. But five law-enforcement agents directly involved in Fast and Furious tell Fortune that the ATF had no such tactic. They insist they never purposefully allowed guns to be illegally trafficked. Just the opposite: They say they seized weapons whenever they could but were hamstrung by prosecutors and weak laws, which stymied them at every turn.

what is so ridiculous about this whole Holder contempt of congress crap is that it goes nowhere . Even if House votes him in contempt , Senate never will , and lets say senate did , then it would go guess where ???  -  yep  - to the Justice department to decide whether to prosecute or not, and of course they would not.

Just one big distraction away from Jobs .

So you actually believe that allowing guns to go to Mexican drug cartels is not the ATF's fault.....because the ATF said it is not their fault. Really? What the hell do you expect them to say?   

When you get caught, it is ALWAYS  someone else's fault.

Offline scootrd

Gentlemen, Remember, just because the Obamahahahah justice department may decline to file charges on brother Holder; nothing (short of a presidential pardon by Obamaahahahah before he leaves the orifice) can stop a Romney Justice Department from filing on brother Holder, and bringing his notorious assets to face the music.

Actually that's not the way it works.

They can find him in criminal contempt  -  at which point the Justice department will fail to prosecute - so that's just political brinksmanship.

They can also find him in civil contempt at which point the house can hire a civil attorney to take him to court to make him comply, however the courts move slow and they would only have till new congress comes in session, so chances are it wouldn't even make it through the courts in time before a new congress would convene , so again  it becomes mute and is just political brinksmanship as well. 
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
Your kidding me!! Politics are playing a role in the political environment by the politicians? Looks like you found a good excuse Soot to set the real focus of this tragedy off to the side. As a citizen, you should be focused on the real issue here, not the politics. The real issue is a cop is dead and our AG and his department have lied to congress to try and hide a botched up stupid program. Now we have the president citing his executive privilage on an inqurey that he earlier said he did not know anything about!! Why would you cite that provilage if you dont know anything privilaged or anything at all as he said? A bit of a contradiction there.....

Got any other insight for us?

Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
C4, your exactly right. These crooks had their hand in the murder of an American LE deputy, and their trying anyway to wash away any kind of trace back to them. They've done it with his his birth records,college records, law degree. Right now all their hoping for, is to push things back to after the election. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline scootrd

For me the real issue is -  how are known straw purchasers allowed to continually buy thousands of dollars of fireams (I believe one was even on food stamps) , then immediately allowed to re-sell to cartel thugs , and when ATF moves in to arrest , AZ prosecutors tie their hands and say no.  That's the travesty.

NRA lobbyists want no common sense border state regulation (always citing slippery slope) , then everyone is all up in arms when these weapons find their way into Mexico because ATF's hands are tied and they are not allowed to make arrests. Give me a break. The only Smoking gun here is our screwed up justice system.

My only point here is ..As responsible gun owners we cant have it both ways , relaxed laws that don't infringe upon gun ownership , but then prosecutorial hand tying when law enforcement tries to enforce against illegal traffiking .

No common sense . That's the Travesty.

Excerpt -
The ATF's greatest difficulty by far, however, was convincing prosecutors that they had sufficient grounds to seize guns and arrest straw purchasers. By June 2010 the agents had sent the U.S. Attorney's office a list of 31 suspects they wanted to arrest, with 46 pages outlining their illegal acts. But for the next seven months prosecutors did not indict a single suspect.

Irony abounds when it comes to the Fast and Furious scandal. But the ultimate irony is this: Republicans who support the National Rifle Association and its attempts to weaken gun laws are lambasting ATF agents for not seizing enough weapons—ones that, in this case, prosecutors deemed to be legal.

http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2012/06/27/fast-and-furious-truth/
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline Cuts Crooked

.........and those of you who are thinking that a Romney administration will go after Holder best take a long hard look a HIS track record. Look up how many times Romney has mentioned F&F......you are going to be disappointed! He has stated that Holder should be held in contempt and has otherwise been pretty much silent on the issue. Combine that with his proven history of being anti gun and............ ::)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
The part that pi**'s me off about the whole thing is, they all think their above the law. What they did was wrong, and, because of the positions they hold, they believe that their not accoutable for their actions. Really a fine example for the common people. Black Panthers think they hold a special position, as their not being prosecuted. How much crime have the flash mob's done in the last couple years? Things are building up. 40 years ago, Nixon resigned for alot less. He knew he was wrong, and bowed out. These guys are typical Chicago crooks. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  FRom Scoot;
  " what is so ridiculous about this whole Holder contempt of congress crap is that it goes nowhere . Even if House votes him in contempt , Senate never will , and lets say senate did , then it would go guess where ???  -  yep  - to the Justice department to decide whether to prosecute or not, and of course they would not."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So Scoot, should liberals be proud of the fact that the "Justice"  ;D  ...Dept already plans on not prosecuting an obvious crime ?   I guess that is true, since Holder received NO criticism over his flat refusal to prosecute a "slam dunk" voter intimidation case which came out of Philly..
  Frankly.. conservative, liberal, anarchist or Marxist..any govt official who acts like that SHOULD be prosecuted...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

You liberals who believe Holder didn't do anything wrong should take note that several Dumycrats also voted to hold him in contempt.  Do you really think you know more than they do?  Do you really think the ATF's hands were ever tied and they could not interdict if they were instructed to?  Do you really think that the border jumping drug cartel types just accidentally left American purchased weapons at incident sites?  Do you really think that Obama and Holder support the Second Amendment?
Swingem

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
For me the real issue is -  how are known straw purchasers allowed to continually buy thousands of dollars of fireams (I believe one was even on food stamps) , then immediately allowed to re-sell to cartel thugs , and when ATF moves in to arrest , AZ prosecutors tie their hands and say no.  That's the travesty.

Well Scoot, If we follow your lead on this, we'll never know the answer to the very questions you yourself present! ::)

Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3