Author Topic: Romney- Where's the beef??????  (Read 172 times)

Offline crustylicious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
Romney- Where's the beef??????
« on: June 28, 2012, 06:18:32 PM »
Romney’s Unlikely Trouble with Details

Vague, general or downright evasive policy prescriptions on some of the most  important issues facing the country are becoming the rule for Romney. Hoping to  make the campaign strictly a referendum on the incumbent, the hyper-cautious  challenger is open about his determination to not give any fodder to Obama aides  hungry to make the race as much about Romney as the President.

Read more: http://ideas.time.com/2012/06/25/romneys-unlikely-trouble-with-details/#ixzz1z9pTIRIs
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Romney- Where's the beef??????
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 12:03:13 AM »
Crusty, alot of times I disagree with ya. But, have to give you this one. Main reason I don't like Romney. Seems to wishy-washy. On a scale of 1 to ten, with 1 being the lowest, Obama gits a 1, and Romney gets a 1.5 as far as I'm concerned. This upcoming election, as far as I see it, can be solved with a turn of the handle, and a flushing noise afterwards. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Romney- Where's the beef??????
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 12:10:17 AM »
  Here is some of the beef..   " On my first day in office, I will begin the move to overturn Obamacare!"

In the first few moments after Obamanationcare was approved, he collected $3,500,000 in new donations.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)