Author Topic: Spoiled brats !!  (Read 507 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Spoiled brats !!
« on: June 29, 2012, 12:06:44 AM »
    They did it again ! The Democrat children stormed out..when Holder was charged.
   When they didn't get their way..they picked up their pot (or whatever) and walked out.  They did it in Texas, they did it in Indiana, they did it in Wisconsin..and now they have done it in Washington.
    Is this to be the new face of lawmaking...or will the adults prevail ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Spoiled brats !!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 12:18:54 AM »
Just like the pair that flipped the bird at Reagans picture. WahWahWah, he made us play with the adults, we don't like it, and we're going home. They just don't like it when a dose of reality hits them in the face. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline scootrd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 12:42:21 AM »
One of the more stupid quotes from yesterdays news  -

"just because a couple people on the Supreme Court declare something to be 'constitutional' does not make it so."
 - Rand Paul

Actually, Rand, yeah it does. That's exactly what the Supreme court ruling did. The Supreme court is the Supreme expositor of the Constitution.

they are all brats in Washington , worse than 5 year olds
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 02:49:11 AM »
 Actually, the SCOTUS made a huge contribution..economically and politically to the Romney campaign..Roberts even said; ...if you don't like the outrageous taxes, elect someone else..
       All that aside, I morn the destruction of our constitution.   As I see it, the bulk of the Democrats have proven themselves to be closet communists .....just coming out of the closet

No surprise that the Che guevera flag was on the wall at Obama's Houston election headquarters..

See a 31 seconds long video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VRCeBSOOEM
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 06:06:50 AM »
What would happen to an employee in the private sector if they walked off the job whenever things didn't go his/her way? The same thing should happen to these cry babies. Can 'em all and get someone who will stand up and do the job. They are supposed to voice their opinion and vote accordingly, not pout and make a public spectacle. If Holder is so innocent why doesn't he just turn over the documents that Congress requests and be done with it. What would happen if you or I were deemed to be in contempt of court?

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 06:38:24 AM »
They   remind   me   of   the   jury   in   the   O. J.  trial.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 02:42:03 AM »
Where did this start in that case. With the black caucus I believe.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 02:52:33 AM »
Where did this start in that case. With the black caucus I believe.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It didn't start with the white caucus !  .....uh..oh..sorry..

Offline scootrd

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 05:33:33 AM »

"just because a couple people on the Supreme Court declare something to be 'constitutional' does not make it so."
 - Rand Paul

Actually, Rand, yeah it does. That's exactly what the Supreme court ruling did. The Supreme court is the Supreme expositor of the Constitution.

they are all brats in Washington , worse than 5 year olds

Actually I need to retract my statement .  it gives 5 year olds who are more mature than politicians as of late a bad name.
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 06:16:56 AM »

- Rand Paul

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 10:59:40 AM »
  Curiously, Rand Paul may have a point, in an obtuse way.  One "expert" anaalyzed it today by commenting... actually, by Roberts going to the length of claiming the bill to come under "tax" instead of an "interstate commerce" question, they went beyond their purview.  Technically, to be tried as a tax, there should have been some taxes already paid...and then taken to court.
  It makes no difference now, even if the SCOTUS did reach far beyond their bounds, they have made a decision and it will stand; there is nowhere else to go ! 

....All the more reason we as gun owning Americans, must vote for the one most likely to appoint conservative justices.

Offline R.W.Dale

• Trade Count: (22)
Re: Re: Spoiled brats !!
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 11:07:27 AM »

....All the more reason we as gun owning Americans, must vote for the one most likely to appoint conservative justices.

Because as this ruling points out SCOTUS nominations from presidents with a "r" next to their name can always be depended on ::)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Re: Spoiled brats !!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 11:06:32 PM »

Because as this ruling points out SCOTUS nominations from presidents with a "r" next to their name can always be depended on ::)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nope..I didn't say that !  Those are YOUR words..

I'm only saying the odds are better that we may luck out with a conservative judge with a president bearing an "r".. while we have NO chance of getting one with a president bearing a "d" next to their name.. just review history..

Although Romney was far from my first choice, "come, let us reason together" (Isaiah 1:18).. 
   Who would be more likely to appoint a conservative judge..Romney or Obama ?  I don't know about you, but I have no problem figuring that one out.. ;)   ;D

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2012, 03:11:48 AM »
Removed by poster. :-[
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2012, 03:18:34 AM »
Please find the appropriate place if you want to debate the lesser of two evils.