Author Topic: Sara Palin calls pelosi a dingbat.  (Read 1816 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Sara Palin calls pelosi a dingbat.
« on: July 02, 2012, 09:04:08 AM »
  Sarah Palin: ‘Nancy Pelosi Is a Dingbat’The BlazeBy Madeleine Morgenstern | The Blaze – Sun, Jul 1, 2012.Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin called House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi a “dingbat” Friday in response to her celebration over the Supreme Court’s decision to uphold the Affordable Care Act.     (Related: Sarah Palin Takes on Health Care During ‘The Five’)
“First off, Nancy Pelosi is a dingbat,” Palin said on Fox News’ “Hannity.“ ”She is the perfect spokesperson for this whole agenda of the far left running the Democrat Party.”
(Related: ‘Take Yes For An Answer’: Did Nancy Pelosi Just Admit the Individual Mandate Is a Tax?)
“I know a lot of Democrats who are absolutely embarrassed and disgusted with what her and Harry Reid’s leadership has provided the Democrat Party,” Palin continued, without naming anyone specifically. “They want to bail out of the Democrat Party specifically because of the things that she says, the things that she does, what it is that she represents.”
Watch below, via Fox News:
Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
Re: Sara Palin calls pelosi a dingbat.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 09:10:33 AM »
Way to kind of a description.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 09:27:29 AM »
Let the phony liberal outrage commence! What are they going to call Sarah Palin? A racist? A sexist? A bitter clinger? A Homophobe?  How dare you Sarah! Only members of the left have the freedom to call people names!
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 09:31:57 AM »

+ 1 and that would be just for starters.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 10:53:19 AM »
I'd have to agree. Anyone that doesn't, obviously hasn't listened to Pelosi talk. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 10:54:20 AM »

Certainly is. My description can't be posted here since this forum is family friendly.

Offline powderman

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 02:03:24 PM »
I'd have to agree. Anyone that doesn't, obviously hasn't listened to Pelosi talk.

YEP, or seen her. Theres a video to this somewhere but I couldn't  find it again. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 02:08:39 PM »
Peelousy is the poster child for stupidity. I and friends use to laugh at her, now we cringe when we hear her speak. Money does buy you power, just ask her  ;)
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 02:54:42 PM »
Hardly news
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 04:40:24 PM »
??? ..Hold the phone Jackson.........'Palin just called somebody a dingbat...'... ??? ??...... :o :o :D :D :o ..... 8)
...TM7
Do you disagree with Palin's statement?
And maybe you think Pelosi was spot on when she said food stamps are great for the economy.
Or maybe the "We need to pass it so we can see what is in it" statement talking about the HC.
Or maybe the way Pelosi walked out in an attempt to show her disdain for the truth comming out over Holder's games?

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 05:35:04 PM »
Yes, Pelosi actually said on several occasions that food stamps help our economy and create jobs.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline cabledad

• Life Member of the NRA Cable Pioneer
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 06:42:48 PM »
One of the news shows asked pelosi about her insider trading thats legal for congress crooks to do and she just acted like there was nothing illegal about her trading and shame on him for asking.

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 09:55:02 PM »
Yes, Pelosi actually said on several occasions that food stamps help our economy and create jobs.
i think dingbat is a great start

Offline LunaticFringeInc

• Contributor
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 06:42:02 PM »
After all of the condemnation and name calling Sarah went through at the hands of Democrats and their supporters, I think they are all fair game for treatment in kind.  Besides whos more deserving of such a critical comment more than someone who is the Speaker of the House says something as stupid as "we have to pass the bill so we can read it and see whats in it".  Then again we are talking about what is prehaps the most corrupt political party and administration.  So much for draining the swamp and transparency...

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2012, 11:12:25 PM »
Dingbat is only the beginning of the list of things Pelosi is. Sarah just barely touched on the tip of that iceberg. And just for the record, I still like Sarah Palin.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2012, 12:32:43 AM »
While I DO THINK the description of Pollise is accurate, I have to fall back and remember that Palin campaigned to get McCain reelected in Arizona. Palin is a "high wire act", on a very short fence.
She is a "mixed bag" if political views that looks good on Fox, but on careful examination is just more of the same.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline DDZ

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2012, 12:37:12 AM »

I just think its funny one dingbat calling another a dingbat.  Proves the old adage I reckon,,,,'takes one to know one'....
...TM7

Just from my observance, it appears that Palin has a huge edge in the intelligence department. If you want to compare common sense between the two. Palin again has a huge edge in that department also.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Needles

• Avid Poster
  • What the Thinker thinks the Prover proves.
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2012, 12:54:09 AM »
Snow Snookie's opinion would seem to do Pelosi more good than harm.
Jim

"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, the night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."  Patrick Rothfuss

Offline Alaska Dave

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (47)
  • Contributor
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2012, 01:06:27 AM »
Snow Snookie's opinion would seem to do Pelosi more good than harm.

What is a snow snookie ?
Peelousy's stupidity does make for some good laughs :)
Do you speak German? Well I don't speak Spanish so maybe you'd better learn English.

Offline muznut 54

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2012, 03:03:28 AM »
Its a case of the pot calling the kettle black. I remember Bushy boy saying that deficit's are good for the economy because we didn't have to pay it back. How dumb is that?

Offline Dee

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2012, 03:49:33 AM »
Its a case of the pot calling the kettle black. I remember Bushy boy saying that deficit's are good for the economy because we didn't have to pay it back. How dumb is that?

GW Bush was a good governor here in Texas. I voted for him twice in the Presidential election. His last four years revealed what he really was. A globalist Nation Builder with an holier than thou God Complex. But let us remember, when I was saying: lets not do this, others (some here, were shouting war). Most weren't doin the actual fighting, but were calling for it. Oh, what criticism I got, even though I furnished a son, for this debacle on three excursions. 0ver 10 years later, we still fight, yet claim victory.
At about this same time I was realizing that part of the problem was myself. I had not been paying attention, and was letting someone run my business that I knew nothing about. i.e.? I had become lazy and apathetic.
I began to ask myself, what would God do? The answer was simple. He would do, and stand for what was right, regardless of the consequences, or the criticism. And so I search for the truth, and when I think I have found it, I vote it, I speak it, and I try and explain it, if an explanation is requested. However. I will not argue it. Points of history that have gotten this country to it's present state, are good evidence of the problem, but it really does no good to throw them in faces.
A change is what is needed. "Personal Selfishness" is the root cause, and "self-gratification", & "refusing to accept personal" blame inhibits change. That is were we are, and I suspect will remain, until the benefactors of all three are gone, one way or the other.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2012, 03:49:55 AM »

Bush has said some strange things but I would like to see that quote & in full context in case of sarcasim, etc. Seems a little much even for him, seems a standard Demoncrap statement though.

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2012, 03:55:19 AM »
While Sarah is not perfect in every way she is by far less "out of it" than Pelosi. In fact in my opinion callin Pelosi a Dingbat is far too kind, actually bruising actual dingbats somewhat and direly lowering their position in society.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2012, 04:00:16 AM »

GW Bush was a good governor here in Texas. I voted for him twice in the Presidential election. His last four years revealed what he really was. A globalist Nation Builder with an holier than thou God Complex. But let us remember, when I was saying: lets not do this, others (some here, were shouting war). Most weren't doin the actual fighting, but were calling for it. Oh, what criticism I got, even though I furnished a son, for this debacle on three excursions. 0ver 10 years later, we still fight, yet claim victory.
At about this same time I was realizing that part of the problem was myself. I had not been paying attention, and was letting someone run my business that I knew nothing about. i.e.? I had become lazy and apathetic.
I began to ask myself, what would God do? The answer was simple. He would do, and stand for what was right, regardless of the consequences, or the criticism. And so I search for the truth, and when I think I have found it, I vote it, I speak it, and I try and explain it, if an explanation is requested. However. I will not argue it. Points of history that have gotten this country to it's present state, are good evidence of the problem, but it really does no good to throw them in faces.
A change is what is needed. "Personal Selfishness" is the root cause, and "self-gratification", & "refusing to accept personal" blame inhibits change. That is were we are, and I suspect will remain, until the benefactors of all three are gone, one way or the other.

"I furnished a Son" . Dee, my youngest Son is telling me that his unit is supposed to go to Afgan. next year, as folks on the tube talk about us getting out of there, he went to Iraq a yr. and a half ago. My middle son will be out of the Military in Feb, can't wait for both to be out. Yes, it's easy to beat the War drum when you know others will go.

Offline muznut 54

• A Real Regular
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2012, 04:37:14 AM »

Bush has said some strange things but I would like to see that quote & in full context in case of sarcasim, etc. Seems a little much even for him, seems a standard Demoncrap statement though.
It was all over the news he said it right in front of the press cameras rolling n all. I'm sure their must be a youtube vid of it somewhere.

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2012, 05:43:30 AM »

BUSH???
Was anyone talking about Bush?
Because Bush was at least smart enough to know how many states we have in the USA.
And Bush never talked about a health care that would give a kid with a breathing condition a breathalyzer to cure him.
And Bush knew the difference between a corps-man and a zombie( corpse-man)
I could go on and on about how smart Bush is compared to the self confessed wise man in office now . But the thread was about Palin and Pelosi ,,,, until you brought up BUSH.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2012, 06:08:53 AM »
It's Bush's fault that Pelosi is so stupid ;)
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Needles

• Avid Poster
  • What the Thinker thinks the Prover proves.
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2012, 06:40:38 AM »
It's Bush's fault that Pelosi is so stupid ;)

But Snow Snookie is a self made woman. Seriously, if you're ever going to be taken seriously, you need a different spokesperson/rolemodel/representative. I don't care if she has a PhD in physics, that well's been poisoned. Listening to people like that is how conservatives ended up with a magic underwear-wearing fake Christian for a presidential candidate--- one that the independents can't tell from the president, BTW. Conservatives' righteousness is questionable in all this: all three candidates that God told to run quit! (And anyway, does that mean they were all lying, or that God was just jerking two of them around? Which two?) THAT'S the conservative credibility problem right now, that and the inability to admit they were wrong or have ever made a mistake. Just sayin'.
Jim

"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, the night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."  Patrick Rothfuss

Offline Dee

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2012, 07:51:01 AM »

BUSH???
Because Bush was at least smart enough to know how many states we have in the USA.
And Bush never talked about a health care that would give a kid with a breathing condition a breathalyzer to cure him.
I could go on and on about how smart Bush is compared to the self confessed wise man in office now . But the thread was about Palin and Pelosi ,,,, until you brought up BUSH.

And BUSH, got on national TV three times stating that the Muslim, the Hindu, the Buddist, and the Christian all worship the SAME GOD? Yes indeed, a wise man, this man BUSH. Being able to spell, and making a few vague decisions, does not a wise man make. He also sent thousands of troops to attack a country that had done NOTHING to us, and got thousands of young men killed. And for what? They still hate us, and our country is broke. Yes, a wise man indeed. A wise man minds his own business, and does not try and force himself on others, when they are simply not in agreement of how to run eaches own individual country. Bush was, and is, a fool, and he makes himself feel better by hangin out with crippled soldiers, one of which he is not. I fought for peoples rights for 20 years. My son's fought. BUSH pointed his finger, and said: Go fight, but never swung a sword, or pulled a trigger. And we're still fighting these same two wars, and FOOLISHLY CLAIMING VICTORY, while young Americans are STILL DYING. What a great man, this BUSH!

Offline muznut 54

• A Real Regular
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2012, 11:19:38 AM »

BUSH???
The post was about dingbats and bush fits the bill perfectly! And Ill talk about anything I want!