Author Topic: Republican Horrified to Discover that Christianity is Not the Only Religion  (Read 1436 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  From YT;

" Spastic? Close-minded? You must be confusing me with one of those blue-preachers with a Free Doctorate! from Alma Mater of The Minister's Best Friend..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Right..something like those history degrees from.. Venice-Beach-on-the-Water Conservatory ?   ;)   ;D   

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
  From YT;

" Spastic? Close-minded? You must be confusing me with one of those blue-preachers with a Free Doctorate! from Alma Mater of The Minister's Best Friend..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Right..something like those history degrees from.. Venice-Beach-on-the-Water Conservatory ?   ;)   ;D
Perhaps.

I must thank you, Brother Ironglow, for turning me on to the Minister's Best Friend... Some, uh, interesting stuff for us to discuss there... I'll get on it when I get back from Philly!
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)