Author Topic: Now the Democrats want to take our 401Ks and IRAs  (Read 507 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Now the Democrats want to take our 401Ks and IRAs
« on: July 07, 2012, 11:47:03 PM »
 First off, they want to stop deferring taxes on your 401K deductions.. Then they want to take your retirement accounts and give you "government bonds" for them. These are bonds the Chinese, nor anyone else will buy.
    Here Rush talks with the professor who seems to be employed in a school of economics which is designed to cover for the obama supporters.  She gets turned around byt her own deceptive words:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sOPPtlW0bs&feature=related

Here, Mark Levin turns the prof inside out with her own slight-of-hand speech : 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odeUwW-LhUM&feature=related
   The Obama/Chicago mob may wait until after the election before confiscating our retirement funds...but it is an option they are likely aiming for.  Don't say "they wouldn't do that without the people's permission"..they did it with Obamacare didn't they !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Now the Democrats want to take our 401Ks and IRAs
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 12:02:21 AM »
  Don't think this is impossible...just do a google search for something like, > Obama administration wants to take your retirement plan < or some such wording..  You will get something like this:  http://moneymorning.com/2010/01/27/retirement-plans/
      Think they won't do it ?  Remember, there are millions out there who either never worked and/or never saved for their own retirement..so they now want yours. They vote, and Obama wants their votes..same gang that wanted freebie health insurance..so we got "Obamacare"...shoved right down our collective esophagus
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 12:04:42 AM »
They have been eying 401's for some time now. Just haven't figured out how to get them yet without to much fuss. If they deem it a tax, hey why not. Government will continue to steal our money until we are bankrupt. Government will not dissolve itself without first trying to get every dime we own. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline fatercat

• Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 02:26:37 AM »
yes, they shoved it down our throats. this nov. lets shove it up their ass.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 02:53:03 AM »
I'm good with that, but let's also lock and load.
Swingem

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 03:51:20 AM »
Anytime their is a pile of money the government is going to try and figure out a way to spend it.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 05:33:01 AM »
The Democrats may want your 401K, but they'll have to have help from the Republicans. And, they'll get it.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 06:13:36 AM »
this is old news. I heard that they wanted to raid these accounts almost 4 years ago. Its for the greater good you know and when you spread that wealth around its good for everyone! ::)  And yes I agree 100% that the democraps will get all the help they need from the repugnicans when they move to seize privately held money.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?