Author Topic: Alan West on obama tax, buy a glock instead.  (Read 1748 times)

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Alan West on obama tax, buy a glock instead.
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2012, 03:20:27 PM »
I think West is just a pawn in this BS game.Like....Go out and get back some of those sheeple we lost to Paul.Do a good job, and I'll give you a treat. Ambassador to Botswana or something like that!   Condescension Rice, is going to be the running mate of the other Liberal running for the orifice of#1, and that will please most of my fellow republicans.........JMO!
By the way! As usual I see this topic is starting to get a little personal, and the barbs are starting to fly.Lets try and keep the personal remarks out of it ;)

Maybe so, but we might consider the evidence. nw, have you seen any evidence that West is a pawn, via his voting record. To be consistant with what you have said before & what I have said as well concerning ANY Polititian, his record would reveal his real position.
Doesn' it?

Well! He's only been in politics officially since 2010.He has done a couple of things that should offend most conservative voters. He immediately joined the Congressional Black Caucus, and in February this year voted to extend the Patriot Act.He is being used by the RNC in an attempt  to buy Black votes.

Same as Condo. Rice . I think she will be the pick for VP.Female and Black! ;) Hard combo to beat for a Republican pick......Don't ya think?

Buying Black votes by not giving them stuff?

Hard combo to beat? Actually no, I don't think so! Quite easy in fact.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.