Author Topic: Are we going to go right on snoring ?  (Read 302 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Are we going to go right on snoring ?
« on: July 10, 2012, 11:41:03 PM »
  It appears George Soros doesn't like the USA..it's remaining freedoms irritate him. 
   Obama, along with Hitlery want tocede our soveriengty to the U.N... to have our govt and troops subject to permission being granted by such as Egypt, Iran a Djbouti.  They want the U.S. to be controlled by a Russian or Chinese veto !
  If they get their way, our presidents, generals and other persons could be subject to a U.N. court.. not even a jury trial, even if the jury was composed of N Korea, Iran, Morocco and the Mozambique.
    Not just the generals and admirals, but your son Sgt Smith or daughter, Cpl Jones could be tried by the " international Criminal Court" (ICC) and slammed into a foreign jail...   

So I ask, do we need to get rid of this Chicago mob ?

http://lexingtonlibertarian.blogspot.com/2012/05/obama-gives-away-our-sovereignty.html#!/2012/05/obama-gives-away-our-sovereignty.html
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Are we going to go right on snoring ?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 01:09:18 AM »
the democrats here are not smart enough to see the danger in this.
when I hear of these things, I look back 50 or 60 years and compare.  that makes it plain that we are being injuned-up on by the left.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 01:29:46 AM »
The answer to "are we going to go right on snoring" is yes. From what I see, read, and hear, its without a doubt. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 02:13:35 AM »
  Are we going to go on snoring?  Yep.  I hate to say it but we lost.  The revolution is over, we lost, they won.  If Obama wins a second term you won't see the United States of America existing in any more than name by the end of two years.  This is already not the country it was.  There is still a little hope.  What I'm seeing around me doesn not give me much hope that we will take it back.  WEe still could, but my hopes don't run high.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 11:42:09 PM »
   Guys; 
       We are in serious trouble already..having thrown away much of what made America great and kept her free.  If the destroyer gets back in we almost assuredly finished as a free and soveriegn nation.

If this event is to happen, I would like to offer this encouragement;

" And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near." (Luke 21:28)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)