Author Topic: Suspicions confirmed..again..  (Read 2104 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Suspicions confirmed..again..
« on: July 13, 2012, 12:06:04 AM »
  We have had this discussion before;
        Why are conservative women generally speaking, better looking than liberal women ?  I have opined that the reason conservative women are better looking is because they are happier in their personal lives.
   Liberal women have to deal with all that pent up, anger, hate and anal retention...and it takes a serious toll on their looks.
  Pew research has proven what most of us already knew:
   http://www.newsmax.com/US/happy-conservatives-marriage-faith/2012/07/09/id/444786

http://patdollard.com/2012/07/new-study-conservatives-happier-than-liberals/

Even the NY Times admits to it;
 http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/opinion/sunday/conservatives-are-happier-and-extremists-are-happiest-of-all.html?_r=1

...All that anal retention takes it's toll....... ;)   ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline freetrapper

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Suspicions confirmed..again..
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 01:05:43 AM »
 It is not always true except in this case the outer person is showing the inter person !!!!!!!!

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 01:06:49 AM »
then it might be the demo party attracts under achivers  ;D
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 01:37:15 AM »
I would much rather be around conservatives than liberals. Not even considering political views, conservatives just seem to have a better character, and are just more genuine people. I work with a couple of staunch liberals, not directly thank God, but they are always complaining about something, never seem happy about any situation, and are always whining about how the company is screwing them. Not giving any thought to the poor quality of work they put out, or lack of it.
  Granted they appear on the surface to be nice people to talk to about the baseball game the night before, or what they did on the weekend, or talking about their family, but underneath there just ain't something right. I do pray for liberals, because I know the majority of them are running the wrong path. I don't hate them, its just that I prefer to not be around them.     
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 01:57:13 AM »
Oh he-- lets just face facts , coservatives worry about earning what they want and taking care of what they have including looks. Libs on the other hand worry about what others have and how to strip them of it . Since libd don't have much worth taking care of including looks they don't take care of much.
The pictures posted bear this out .................

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 02:04:27 AM »
you have to admit...

that is a good picture of  ROSEE  O'DONOLLD
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 02:05:56 AM »
Another thing.  Conservatives want to help people one at a time, like teaching one to "fish".  Liberals want a big government program to throw money at the problem, like giving them "fish".  Conservatives want the poor and downtrodden to "learn" how to get out of their predicament.  Liberals think just having a government program will help.  If the poor continue to drop out of school, continue to live off the government dole, they will always be there. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 02:06:14 AM »
you have to admit...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naw... it's too flattering..probably photoshopped to make her better looking.. ;)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 03:37:38 AM »
you have to admit...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Naw... it's too flattering..probably photoshopped to make her better looking.. ;)

you mean they faked the pic .

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 04:00:25 AM »
YAWN ! didn't see much there to crow about .

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 05:02:38 AM »
For a look at the average conservative woman, visit a honkey tonk.  Can you say "lard galore"?

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2012, 05:08:08 AM »
For a look at the average conservative woman, visit a honkey tonk.  Can you say "lard galore"?

So if the poster up top shows above average liberal women where would I go to see the average liberal women? The County Womens' Jail perhaps?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2012, 05:10:51 AM »
Naw maybe CHURCH !

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2012, 05:20:39 AM »
I would presume that most here would agree some of the best looking women are in Hollywood. Hollywood is loaded with.............. what now !! ::) ;)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2012, 05:25:26 AM »
I would presume that most here would agree some of the best looking women are in Hollywood. Hollywood is loaded with.............. what now !! ::) ;)

shame on me I thought we were talking NATURAL beauty not plastic ones

Offline DDZ

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2012, 07:15:59 AM »

So if the poster up top shows above average liberal women where would I go to see the average liberal women? The County Womens' Jail perhaps?

That would be a good spot Lakota. My first thought was the local welfare office. 

I see they added a pervert in one of the 10 hottest liberal women photos. He's standing behind Jessica Valenti.

Chelsea Clinton hot???  Really???
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 08:31:45 AM »

Nope.  Visit any bar in any town with a liberal arts college.

PS: hot weather like we're having now would be a really good time to visit one of those bars filled with liberal women.  Can you say "scantily clad"?

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 09:21:32 AM »
Generally speaking.........As a white American Republican male, I would have to disagree with that statement!Most women, I think are Liberal by birth."Most"..Not all.Most women who vote republican are married, and married to men who are Republicans.They are swayed to vote for the party of their husbands.I would venture to say most single women who vote choose the Democrat party.

Hollywood is a Liberal as you can get, and it's full of good lookin Women folk! Even without the plastic.Females in politics is a horse of a different color.The pretty ones go to Hollywood and the plain, power hungry ones run for public office. There are some exceptions! Sarah Palin on the republican side and the one ....I think is the best looking woman in Congress, is Democratic Sen Mary Landrieu from Louisiana.

Besides! Beauty is only skin deep, and some of the pretty people get ugly as sin after you get to know them.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2012, 10:30:24 AM »
  From TM;
  " I'm not too big in conservative vs libber rancor and bantor, but when it comes to stepping up and getting in the face, asking the right questions of the TPTB running the show, I 'd say some libbers get it right; more than so-called conservatives or Wall St libbers who just support the criminal system."
*****************************************************************************************
   Yup; nice, quiet, respectful folk..Like Rosie O'Donnel, Alex Baldwin, Bill Mahr and the very decent folks with the OWS gang... ;)   ;D   ;D 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2012, 10:33:22 AM »
From NW Hunter;
" ....I think is the best looking woman in Congress, is Democratic Sen Mary Landrieu from Louisiana."
*******************************************************************************************
   ...And I have to disagree with you again..
  I think Rep Kristi Noem (farmer's wife, South Dakota) is much prettier..but beauty is in the eye of the beholder..let's have the guys decide..I've tried to be fair.each a formal shot, casual shot and unguarded..sudh as Kristi on their farm.  How about it guys; does Kristi carry the conservative banner well ?
   Tell us guys.. is it Mary or Kristi

Offline DDZ

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2012, 11:06:36 AM »
Kristi, hands down.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2012, 12:42:48 PM »
Kristi, hands down.

Hard to argue that! I guess I should have said (Was) the best looking. When she was first elected, she was. She has proceeded to get old and fat lol!Landreiu was born  1955 and Noem in 1971. 16 years makes a diff in ones looks. Noem is a knock out for sure.!But like Landreiu, she is an exception.......Wouldn't you agree.I still say overall more good looking Liberal females than Conservative, because there are far more Liberal women than Conservative. JMO! "Facts would prob. substantiate.

One reason I quit watching Fox was Greta Vanwhatshername.She even makes Rachael Madcow look good ;)

"OH" Don't you think that one pic of Noem looks a lot like Amy Grant?
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2012, 12:51:12 PM »

Nope.  Visit any bar in any town with a liberal arts college.

PS: hot weather like we're having now would be a really good time to visit one of those bars filled with liberal women.  Can you say "scantily clad"?

So you are talking about hookers and strippers.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2012, 12:55:05 PM »
I'm not too big in conservative vs libber rancor and bantor, but when it comes to stepping up and getting in the face, asking the right questions of the TPTB running the show, I 'd say some libbers get it right; more than so-called conservatives or Wall St libbers who just support the criminal system.
Now, this guy from rightwingnews.com claims these are some pretty hawt libber gals...most use alot less makeup then their faux conservative counterparts.
http://www.rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/the-10-hottest-liberal-women-in-politics/
TM7

I went to this link to see what was what. Nothing impressive at all and when he said Chelsea Clinton was pretty foxy now I just left. Like mother, like daughter.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2012, 03:00:15 PM »
Kristi, hands down.

Hard to argue that! I guess I should have said (Was) the best looking. When she was first elected, she was. She has proceeded to get old and fat lol!Landreiu was born  1955 and Noem in 1971. 16 years makes a diff in ones looks. Noem is a knock out for sure.!But like Landreiu, she is an exception.......Wouldn't you agree.I still say overall more good looking Liberal females than Conservative, because there are far more Liberal women than Conservative. JMO! "Facts would prob. substantiate.

One reason I quit watching Fox was Greta Vanwhatshername.She even makes Rachael Madcow look good ;)

"OH" Don't you think that one pic of Noem looks a lot like Amy Grant?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
   Landreiu was an exception when she was first elected..still, I think Kristi is  a pleasure to the eye..very pretty..and smart.
  Amy Grant ?..I don't know her..
  I believe the best the libs can do right now..is pretty Kirsten Powers...but then, she is a FOX-y gal..

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2012, 03:06:08 PM »
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A better, more productive venue to see lard...is the welfare offices or the food stamp line..

Lot's of CRISCO...fat in the can.. ;)

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2012, 12:13:31 AM »
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A better, more productive venue to see lard...is the welfare offices or the food stamp line..

Lot's of CRISCO...fat in the can.. ;)
Nope, the people in welfare offices and food stamp lines are mostly ex-middle class white guys who used to vote Republican.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2012, 02:17:12 AM »
Every time I see pixes of Jessica Love-Hewitt(?) I start to pant- pant sigh :-* and really don't care of her politics. ;)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2012, 03:44:25 AM »
Nope, the people in welfare offices and food stamp lines are mostly ex-middle class white guys who used to vote Republican.

Odd! The only "guys" I've ever seen in welfare lines were wearing big floppy hats, long coats with fur trim, huge sunglasses, loud ties, and lots of gold colored bling.  (and they weren't white....but we need to avoid racist comments)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2012, 04:15:39 AM »

Odd! The only "guys" I've ever seen in welfare lines were wearing big floppy hats, long coats with fur trim, huge sunglasses, loud ties, and lots of gold colored bling.  (and they weren't white....but we need to avoid racist comments)
TV welfare lines don't count.  Get out in the real world.  You might also look at what the local farmers wear.  They get more welfare $ than the people you have in mind.