Author Topic: Suspicions confirmed..again..  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Suspicions confirmed..again..
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2012, 05:02:10 AM »
Nope, the people in welfare offices and food stamp lines are mostly ex-middle class white guys who used to vote Republican.

Odd! The only "guys" I've ever seen in welfare lines were wearing big floppy hats, long coats with fur trim, huge sunglasses, loud ties, and lots of gold colored bling.  (and they weren't white....but we need to avoid racist comments)
TV welfare lines don't count.  Get out in the real world.  You might also look at what the local farmers wear.  They get more welfare $ than the people you have in mind.

Junior, I live in Americas Bread Basket, you don't even want to go there with me.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2012, 09:54:43 AM »
Nope, the people in welfare offices and food stamp lines are mostly ex-middle class white guys who used to vote Republican.

Odd! The only "guys" I've ever seen in welfare lines were wearing big floppy hats, long coats with fur trim, huge sunglasses, loud ties, and lots of gold colored bling.  (and they weren't white....but we need to avoid racist comments)
TV welfare lines don't count.  Get out in the real world.  You might also look at what the local farmers wear.  They get more welfare $ than the people you have in mind.

Junior, I live in Americas Bread Basket, you don't even want to go there with me.
Getting paid not to farm isn't welfare?

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2012, 10:34:36 AM »

Getting paid not to farm isn't welfare?
It's definitely not on topic!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2012, 10:51:02 AM »
For a look at the average conservative woman, visit a honkey tonk.  Can you say "lard galore"?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A better, more productive venue to see lard...is the welfare offices or the food stamp line..

Lot's of CRISCO...fat in the can.. ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   :o   :P    Sorry; they know how to work..they've done it for many generations....
   Back to the thread;
   Very few politicans are as attractive as Kristi Noem...even in her "barn shirt".
     ..But  I did find some though, even though I had to go overseas to find them.  One who tried politics is not very engaged in same at present,.  She is the niece of the former Italian dictator, Benito Musselini (click on the red X)..I don't know how I wound up with 3 Kristi pics..:
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2012, 11:46:08 AM »
  THen there is Alina Kabaeva, Russian Member of Parliment..who is also a world class athlete
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2012, 11:47:38 AM »
  ..Of course, then there is Hillary:

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2012, 11:52:32 AM »
Man, Obama has run her hard and put her away wet lately. ::) gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2012, 01:26:21 PM »
Poor old Hillary! I guess she deserves it because of what a rotten excuse of a representative of our country she is, but! Comparing pictures of a 65 year old woman to a 30 year old is a little bit ludicrous. Don't ya think? If you go back a few years, do a google search, you will find some pic's of her that look pretty good!

These tired old emails have been going around the net since Al invented it.The good looking Rep. women and the ugly Dem. women. Or...the other way around. Truth is, we don't really know what most women folk really look like!You have to take Revlon and a few of those out of the equation to get a true picture. Had a neighbor woman once, that I thought was a peach!(9) Saw her one early morning in the yard without make-up and her hair wrapped around what looked like beer cans, and I nearly choked on my coffee.(2) Hope the wife doesn't get wind of this :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbVYn1dokgQ&feature=related
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2012, 01:48:45 AM »
Kristi Noem is very cute, but she doesn't look like she works too hard.
..TM7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nice try at changing the topic; but I don't know where you got that idea, yet I will defer to your usual reply.. 

Links and references please ? 

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2012, 03:52:21 AM »
 I think that Ukrainian girl is in the slammer now. ;)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2012, 07:00:11 AM »
  ..Of course, then there is Hillary:
\

LMDO!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME