Author Topic: Freudian slip ?  (Read 320 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Freudian slip ?
« on: July 15, 2012, 01:17:27 AM »
  Obama's minions want to court the Jewish vote, so what is the natural thing to do ?   Why, talk to the folks at Keneseth Israel of course !
   It doesn't help to spell Israel wrong however..

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/07/14/team-obama-misspells-israel-isreal/

Perhaps trhey can also hype relations with Englund, Spein, Ittaly and Fronce... ;)

Knowing the presidents love for Israel..perhaps that is actually a Freudian slip on their part..

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/freudian%20slip

.. Perhaps they were bemoaning the fact that Israel...  IS REAL..  ;)   ;D 
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Freudian slip ?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 01:36:03 AM »
In 2008 obama got 78% of the jewish vote.  current polls say he'll get 59% this time.
why would they vote for a democrat?
do the people in Israel feel the same about obama?
if so, I would abandon them to their fate.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 04:52:54 AM »
In 2008 obama got 78% of the jewish vote.  current polls say he'll get 59% this time.
do the people in Israel feel the same about obama?
if so, I would abandon them to their fate.

This is why every politician elected to a high office makes a pilgrimage to Israel  to express their gratitude and service to their cause as one of if not the first thing they do.
Want an example. Hilary Clinton when becoming Senator and she may have done it again when elevated to her present position.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 05:13:23 AM »

Probably the same reason the Catholics voted for Obama in 08. He is a member of the Democratic party, and voting for democrats is just something they have always done. They vote by what lies they have been fed. Democrats are for the poor, the working man, the elderly, the disabled, the children etc...etc... 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 05:18:13 AM »

Probably the same reason the Catholics voted for Obama in 08. He is a member of the Democratic party, and voting for democrats is just something they have always done. They vote by what lies they have been fed. Democrats are for the poor, the working man, the elderly, the disabled, the children etc...etc...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately, that is pretty much true although I know a few Catholics who certainly don't fit that mode.  The "war on the pre-born" for one thing, is difficult for many of them to swallow
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)