Author Topic: Zimmerman has more charges against him coming..  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Raptor

• Trade Count: (0)
Zimmerman has more charges against him coming..
« on: July 16, 2012, 02:27:01 PM »
Looks like Zimmerman is going to have sexual  assaults charges against him now, coming from a mother of two girls
starting when they where six and eight in florida. I hope the people that supported Zimmerman are happy their money
will be helping a sex abuser now...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Zimmerman has more charges against him coming..
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 02:36:26 PM »
  What a jackass..that prosecutor is..and anyone who falls for that claptrap !  Where were these girls about 20 years ago.  How is this germain to the case before the jury..other that a sleazy attempt at a smear?
  Get a life, ...IF it is true..the kids were 6 & 8 years old..usually a case like that is settled by the parents.  A good, stout leather strap & lecture..applied to the aggressor(s)..whichever, whoever it was.
   Certainly no need to resort to the law...especially 20 years after the fact...if it is a fact.  Somebody has to be toting a cranial box of rocks, not to see through this smear tactic !  It smells as bad as politics !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 02:38:08 PM »
This has nothing to do with Trayvon Martin or Stand Your Ground laws. More mud slinging from from the blood thirsty trial by media mob. He wont get a fair trial on the sexual assualt allegations either.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 03:00:31 PM »
This has nothing to do with Trayvon Martin or Stand Your Ground laws. More mud slinging from from the blood thirsty trial by media mob. He wont get a fair trial on the sexual assualt allegations either.

YEP, and IF it happened they were children for crying out loud. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 03:05:16 PM »
The case has been tossed already.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Larry L

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 03:13:56 PM »
I hope the people that supported Zimmerman are happy their moneywill be helping a sex abuser now...

I wasn't aware that he had been found guilty of this  When was the trial?

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 03:36:02 PM »
I hope the people that supported Zimmerman are happy their moneywill be helping a sex abuser now...

I wasn't aware that he had been found guilty of this  When was the trial?

Sounded a wee phoney to me. If true, I would have no sympathy for Zim, but I don't think so. The poor girl finally got the courage to tell all? Naa, 30 minutes of fame I think.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline powderman

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 03:46:14 PM »
The case has been tossed already.

GOOD, it was a non issue. I wonder how much she was paid for that horsehockey story ?? POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 06:15:22 PM »
Funny how the libs NEVER care about facts.
You would think that maybe just once they would keep their mouth shut until some facts come out.
Even just a little bit of common sense would tell you to ask yourself "Why after so many years do these so called molested girls come out now?"

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 09:25:15 PM »
Funny how the libs NEVER care about facts.
You would think that maybe just once they would keep their mouth shut until some facts come out.
Even just a little bit of common sense would tell you to ask yourself "Why after so many years do these so called molested girls come out now?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Some folks are run by emotion, others prefer the thought process..  Probably the best way to illustrate the difference seperating liberal from conservative.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 12:16:26 AM »
So how long before ststue of limitations ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 12:23:18 AM »
I was impressed when one of Martin's lawyers said all they wanted was justice but his story soon turned to "all they wanted was for Zimmerman to be judged by a jury". ( What is just about a man spending every dime he has or ever will have to defend himself if he is innocent?) Now Martin's lawyer says these new accusations pertain to Zimmerman's character. I can't wait to hear what a "real" lawyer has to say about the chances of these accusations being admitted into his trial.  Of course, the damage has already been done so I guess his goal has been reached.

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2012, 02:36:14 AM »
Strange, in all the reports I've seen and heard about this, none of them mentioned, "sexual  assaults charges against him".

"The motion, (filed by Zimmerman's attorney), further contends that this irrelevant statement should be withheld from public dissemination because of the substantial risk that public disclosure will lead to widespread hostile publicity which would substantially impair the Defendant's fair trial rights, and would pose a serious threat to the administration of justice," the statement says.
http://www.press-citizen.com/usatoday/article/804366

Which is what this is all about. Smearing Zimmerman and convicting him in the court of public opinion over a questionable, irrelevant, annonomous claim of childhood curiosity and raging teenage hormones. And as far as the claim she made about the Zimmermans being racist? The FBI and many others that know Zimmerman personally, disagree.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara tried to block the release of Witness 9's statement, but it was released anyway at the urging of several media outlets.
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981478203

It actually sounds alot like Obama's "campaign" tactic against Romney, calling him a felony criminal. It's what they do when they have nothing else.................
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 02:46:49 AM »
Strange, in all the reports I've seen and heard about this, none of them mentioned, "sexual  assaults charges against him".

"The motion, (filed by Zimmerman's attorney), further contends that this irrelevant statement should be withheld from public dissemination because of the substantial risk that public disclosure will lead to widespread hostile publicity which would substantially impair the Defendant's fair trial rights, and would pose a serious threat to the administration of justice," the statement says.
http://www.press-citizen.com/usatoday/article/804366

Which is what this is all about. Smearing Zimmerman and convicting him in the court of public opinion over a questionable, annonomous claim of childhood curiosity and raging teenage hormones. And as far as the claim she made about the Zimmermans being racist? The FBI and many others that know Zimmerman personally, disagree.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara tried to block the release of Witness 9's statement, but it was released anyway at the urging of several media outlets.
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981478203

It actually sounds alot like Obama's "campaign" tactic against Romney, calling him a felony criminal. It's what they do when they have nothing else.................
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The pliant media realise that in some emotional or feeble minds..an ACCUSATION was enough to be considered a CONVICTION; especially when that ACCUSATION is of a sexual abuse nature...
  THey have "done their duty" for the PC crowd.
   I taught in class last Thursday about gossip.  Both gossip and irresponsible charges are like toothpaste, once it is squeezed out of the tube...you cannot call it back...not that the smear artists would want to..

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2012, 03:17:47 AM »
According to what I heard, Zimmerman was 8 years old when these alleged rapes first took place.

You have to think about that one a little........
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 04:34:36 AM »
According to what I heard, Zimmerman was 8 years old when these alleged rapes first took place.

You have to think about that one a little........
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I guess the smear artist prosecutor figured people never do childish things at 8 years of age...  DUH !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 04:43:13 AM »

how many kids played doctor or you show me yours i'll show you mine .

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2012, 07:30:21 AM »
Baseless, factless and uncorroborated allegations and its released to the public by a prosecutors office who's mission is to seek "justice".

This is some really bad stuff.

Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2012, 08:11:33 AM »
mistrial ? released in tec.

might be a good thing ............

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2012, 10:00:42 AM »
This is instructive, all should pay attention to the power wielded by a prosecutor on a mission to soothe the rabble. Get this: if theY cannot strong-arm Z into a plea, and do not get their conviction.... There will be no apology. There will be no expression of regret on part of prosecutor. No one will give Z his life back.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Stillkickin

• Avid Poster
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2012, 01:16:13 PM »
The current top two charges to level against sombody in an effort to slander him into oblivion through public opinion are (1) racism, and (2) sexual abuse.  If you can't get one of them to stick, resort to the other.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2012, 08:01:16 PM »
I thought we had a thread everyone on the forum could agree on and the barbs wouldn't fly....Boy was I wrong! Didn't take long for someone to start a flame war that had nothing to do with Zimmerman being accused of Child molestation at the age of eight. Good job YT! And it didn't take long for some of the other resident flamers to respond.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2012, 05:00:31 AM »
I've cleaned this thread up and reopened it because it is a topic I have an interest in. Keep it on topic and no more personal attacks or name calling.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2012, 05:11:34 AM »
Its the new way we do things in the US. Level charges, true or not, substantiated or not, no matter how nonfactual based or ridiculous and if it has liberal bias to it the left wing press just eats it up like hungry wolves. They can distance them selves form the charges by saying the usual "these are the questions out there". How many times do you hear this line said over at the major networks? The new typical left wing media "arms length" distance reporting. Its truly a shame and now we have a prosecutor in on the deals.

Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2012, 11:02:30 AM »
  Sure is funny;
       An 8 year old plays "doctor" with a 6 year old...so he should be convicted of murder..
   The most powerful man in the world (US president) in the oval office.. abuses a ditzy female intern, just our of her teens..  and suddenly about half of that 'august body' of the US congress says.." nothing out of line" and "everybody does it and they all lie about it".
   Just saying, it's kind of funny..

Offline Raptor

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2012, 12:52:47 PM »
The child molestalion started when the girls wore six and eight, but it lasted till the one girl was sixteen and
Zimmerman was eighteen, I don't know where you live, but here we stop playing doctor long before that....

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2012, 01:26:37 PM »
The child molestalion started when the girls wore six and eight, but it lasted till the one girl was sixteen and
Zimmerman was eighteen, I don't know where you live, but here we stop playing doctor long before that....
And Trayvon was not unarmed the night he was shot.
Infact trayvon was shot with his own gun that Zimmerman took from him when Travon attacked him from behind
.MY PROOF OF THIS????
Because --- I --- said so!
Do you believe my statement?
It has just as much evidence as this( unknown by all of us) girl that is making these claims about Zimmerman ,,,OVER 20 YEARS AFTER THE ALLEDGED ACT!!!
Why is it that some will accept hearsay as fact from one side but call the other side a liar when there is no evidence for either side?
Is it racism , bigotry,,, or just your everyday troll!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2012, 05:48:12 AM »
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It would seem like IF this were true and the girl didn't like it..she would have quit or done something long before she turned 16 !  If on the other hand she said nothing and done nothing..she's is guilty of the same things he is, un less ahe is retarded. 
      Frankly, I doubt her whole story...just too convenient to spill this crap at this time..

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2012, 05:50:47 AM »
And Trayvon was not unarmed the night he was shot.
Infact trayvon was shot with his own gun that Zimmerman took from him when Travon attacked him from behind
.MY PROOF OF THIS? ???
Because --- I --- said so!
Do you believe my statement?
It has just as much evidence as this( unknown by all of us) girl that is making these claims about Zimmerman ,,,OVER 20 YEARS AFTER THE ALLEDGED ACT!!!
Why is it that some will accept hearsay as fact from one side but call the other side a liar when there is no evidence for either side?
Is it racism , bigotry,,, or just your everyday troll!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I heard they are not "girls" at all, but 48 yr old women..and they drugged him..   Guess that's as good as anyone's rumors..  ;)   ;D

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2012, 09:12:51 AM »
Any one who had an afair in the back seat of their car with a girl under 18 years of age in some states if caught could have been a convicted sex offender . In some states just touching in certian ways would get you in trouble . Back in the day was under 18 could get 20  ;) .