Author Topic: Zimmerman has more charges against him coming..  (Read 1803 times)

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Zimmerman has more charges against him coming..
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2012, 01:29:42 PM »
This event is really not a gun, RTBA, or self defense issue, imo...it is an hispanic on black confrontational issue foremost.

That's not what the latest FBI release claims.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2012, 01:34:04 PM »
Looks like Zimmie was doing more than playing doctor if you read up on this.. A few weeks ago I started to point out some of this background of his, and the use/abuse of several psyche meds, but these post were scrubbed.
 This event is really not a gun, RTBA, or self defense issue, imo...it is an hispanic on black confrontational issue foremost.
It also looks like 'negotiations' between prosecution and defense are proceeding nicely.....with Zimmie possiblely having to resort to a psyche defensive out.
..TM7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hear rumors, gossip and innuendo...  I see no factual report verifying these tales.. so why repeat rumors, hate speech and gossip, without any credible source to back it up ?

The case in question is one about Neighborhood Watch, an attack & self defense..so why make yourself look silly by bringing prosecution smear talk into the case ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2012, 03:01:11 PM »
Above is my opinion and happy to say not FBI certified, Cuts,,,So Cuts..what's the FBI saying....?

Looks like Zimmie was doing more than playing doctor if you read up on this.. A few weeks ago I started to point out some of this background of his, and the use/abuse of several psyche meds, but these post were scrubbed.
It also looks like 'negotiations' between prosecution and defense are proceeding nicely.....with Zimmie possiblely having to resort to a psyche defensive out.
..TM7

I hear rumors, gossip and innuendo...  I see no factual report verifying these tales.. so why repeat rumors, hate speech and gossip, without any credible source to back it up ?

The case in question is one about Neighborhood Watch, an attack & self defense..so why make yourself look silly by bringing prosecution smear talk into the case ?
 Plenty of info and records on Zimmie...I will not dredge up again to have deleted...Let it unfreeze and leak out. Or do your own research or let others eventually find it for you, all of which will perhaps have bearing on the case. Suffice to say the guy was a loose cannon and thought of himself as some kind of thug  'hunter'....If you're a Zimmie fan that's fine...but keep an open mind to all info.
..TM7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not a "Zimmie fan"...just a fan of justice.  Justice should try a person on the crime in question., not on children's games, testimony from a possibly hostile witness from years past etc,etc.
   When a woman cries rape and a case goes to trial..evidence of previous such failed charges, is not allowable.  Why should this differ, especially since there is no past conviction and no proof of who was the actual aggressor...so many years ago.
   This trash is just as stupid as "hate crime" laws, where liberals think a man should get extra jail time..because they think they know just what thje man was thinking.
   Even if they did know, it should make no difference..prosecute a man for a crime he has committed... not for what some stupid liberal THINKS he was THINKING..  This case is no different.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2012, 03:21:37 PM »
..TM7

Why you say? Because a conspiracy of Earth shattering magnatude is oh so juicy!!  ;D
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2012, 02:02:46 AM »
Above is my opinion and happy to say not FBI certified, Cuts,,,So Cuts..what's the FBI saying....?
..TM7

Haven't been keeping up on the news lately have you? They are now saying that this was NOT a race related incident at all. Do a seach....
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams