Author Topic: One big step forward for America *  (Read 3260 times)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: One big step forward for America *
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2012, 12:40:39 AM »
Saddlebum, they got into this situation by playing a high stakes shell game. They're slipping and moving their paper work to different positions. Instead of going thru a bakruptcy and re-organizing, making a leaner more profitable product, like what should have been done. The govt. stepped in to add more shells to the game, therefore, raising the stakes. Lets keep the game going,with our money, so when the game runs out, and it will, we the people will have lost to. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2012, 02:15:25 AM »
Saddlebum, they got into this situation by playing a high stakes shell game. They're slipping and moving their paper work to different positions. Instead of going thru a bakruptcy and re-organizing, making a leaner more profitable product, like what should have been done. The govt. stepped in to add more shells to the game, therefore, raising the stakes. Lets keep the game going,with our money, so when the game runs out, and it will, we the people will have lost to. gypsyman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The govt. added more shells..using OUR tax money.  I will never by a Government Motors car, especially not until the money is paid back to the taxpayers..specifically, the stock which obama gave to the unions.  Besides, if you are buying a new car..why throw good money after bad ?
 http://www.thesunsfinancialdiary.com/auto/least-reliable-cars-not-american-made-not-japanese-made-but-european-made/

As with Billy, I sure am enjoying my Kia Soul..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2012, 02:24:11 AM »
Seems to me it would behoove a warlike nation like the USA to keep its heavy industry/personnel in tact_ _just in case they get themselves in a really big tiff again.
...TM7
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah..too bad we are not a peaceful people...like those good foplks in Libya, Afghanistan, Iran, Egypt and Syria.. ;) ;D
Actually, I kinda think you're confused...those countries haven't attacked other countries. Your defining 911 event was performed by Saudies according to the popular official conspiracy.  The countries you mention are experiencing outside covert interloper agitation, just as NATO interfered in Lybia, etc., and now opining for more action in Syria which is also experiencing 'outside covert' actions.  For several years now zionist isreal along with its vassal satelite, the USA, have been constantly been threatening Iran with war and 'all cards on table' scenario. Iran has not declared war or created a war in 300 years; except for defensive war against US ally Sad'dam Hussein attacking them! The USA has been at almost constant war since inception,,now in GWOT and is active covertly and directly at war in 23 countries at this moment complete with world's largest mil budget (greater than most all countries together) and over 700 miltary installations and bases around the planet. The USA routinely speaks biligerantly to other countries including China and Russia. It is almost certain if Mitt is elected to have these perpetual wars ramped up, especially if the most dangewrous man in the country, John 'regime change' Bolton, is named Sec of State. I believe a 'state of emrgency' has existed for the USA since 1933_ _never lifted.
If you need to see a long list of military actions, wars, police actions, sponsored coups, domestic put downs, covert attacks issuing from the USA I will ungladly produce, but I think you get the picture. As I said...Such a country and national identity needs heavy industry, machinist and personnel kept in tact pending its next big tiff...that's one big reason GM was salvaged..
By the way, the first thing you need for a GWOT is to manufacture terror!....which it seems in this Bulgarian bombing, if official reports have a shread of truth, seems to be the case. Cui bono? Apparantly isreal again from the rhetoric coming from there.. Of course the beauty of terror is that it is from non-countries and may never end. As you may or may not know, GITMO was a call back operation; i.e AL CIAduh goons became independent operators, a competing syndicate, these guys were rounded up for 're-education',,,the guy seems to have been re-educated alright and supported...that is if official reports have a shread of truth.  But reassurring to know the suicide bombers taking out Assads foreigfn minister and others are 'freedom fighters', but the suicide bomber revenging on zionist is a terrorists (providing there is any truth in mass media reports on that one).
Sad fact is the USA should be trading with Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, etc,,,,,not plotting GWOT on them.
..TM7.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TM;
  Then, putting all the BS aside..are you saying those fighting in Libya, Afghanistan, Iran, Egypt and Syria are all just peaceful folks, who just want to "spread love around" ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2012, 04:12:07 AM »
Permit my 1 1/4 cents input. They mostly want to be left alone. Seems simple enough.

Sideline: I wonder what the Palestinians could do with 3 billion $ per year.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2012, 04:31:11 AM »
Make even more bombs and still starve the people. Pretty simple answer for ya there.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2012, 01:55:36 PM »
Permit my 1 1/4 cents input. They mostly want to be left alone. Seems simple enough.  ...You mean the Israelis of course..

Sideline: I wonder what the Palestinians could do with 3 billion $ per year.  Build more suicide belts for mentally handicapped teenagers, buy/build more rockets to attack Israel, stage some more fake funerals...

See "corpse" come to life;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRz5WnHemkw

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2012, 02:05:01 PM »
  Now; back to the thread GM (Government Motors) owes every taxpayer in the U.S....we should buy nothing from them before they pay that debt to each of us...in full

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2012, 04:10:17 PM »
GM was in the crapper once and they will be there again soon. The auto bailout was just a giant sham to buy votes for the dumbocrap party.

Government Motors never got out of the crapper. They are still there, and they still stink.

Report: GM Still $42B in the Hole

Taxpayers on the hook for billions despite Obama’s claims to the contrary

Despite President Barack Obama’s stories about a resurgent GM ready to repay its bailout tab, the automaker and its former bank still owe taxpayers nearly $42 billion, according to an inspector general’s report.

GM owes $27 billion on the nearly $50 billion it received from the auto bailout and Ally Bank, the company’s lending arm, owes $14.7 billion of the $17.2 billion taxpayer-funded bailout it received.
http://nation.foxnews.com/

One step forward and two steps back. It's called the Potomac Two Step.

Yea, just a little detail, 42Billion.
And, a lot of cooking the books right now with "selling" of vehichles to the Gov, etc.
In a couple of years, regardless of who is in the White House, GM will be on the ropes again, quite predictable.
Fun stuff!  ::)

Awh & another way to cook the books and show blown up sales numbers. Why don't we make loans to people with bad credit, loans to people that can't get another brand, yea that will get the numbers up.
http://www.insideline.com/chevrolet/gm-to-buy-americredit-making-loans-easier-for-buyers-with-bad-credit.html

It is just hard to imagine people fall for this stuff.

Worked good for the housing mkt. didn't it?
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2012, 03:43:13 AM »
  Now; back to the thread GM (Government Motors) owes every taxpayer in the U.S....we should buy nothing from them before they pay that debt to each of us...in full

That reminds me of the old Britsh Debtor Prison. Lock the guy up 'til he pays and never mind how he can make a living being locked up.  Yep, a great idea !! ::)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2012, 11:33:40 AM »
TM says;
       " but still seems to me a warlike nation like the USA should perserve its heavy industry just in case...Would be most difficult importing tank turrets from China if you're in a war with China..doncha think? But then again psychopaths are funny...they often feed both sides of a war for gain.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  The USAof course being a "warlike nation".. unlike the 193 to 195 other nations who are all peaceloving, never agggress and just want dance, hold hands and "buy the world a Coke"... ;) :D ;D
   As far as heavy industry, I am as big a proponent of retaining it as anybody..but the watermelons* have practically murdered our heavy industry...and we don't need a high debtor Government Motors to do it.
    *Watermelons..stealth communists, who are GREEN on the outside, RED on the inside. Who use the environment excuse to kill capitalism and free enterprize.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2012, 11:47:27 AM »

That reminds me of the old Britsh Debtor Prison. Lock the guy up 'til he pays and never mind how he can make a living being locked up.  Yep, a great idea !! ::)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A rather myopic view.. People used go to prison..  Top heavy, failing businesses go bankrupt !

(...Then those bankrupt businesses clean up their act and reopen..minus their "dead weight", such as the unions and their ridiculously extravagant medical & retirement plans.)

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2012, 01:43:33 PM »

.. People used go to prison..  Top heavy, failing businesses go bankrupt !

(...Then those bankrupt businesses clean up their act and reopen..minus their "dead weight", such as the unions and their ridiculously extravagant medical & retirement plans.)

I saw part of an interview with the Mayor of Vallejo, Ca. He said bankruptcy was the best thing that could have happened to the town. It exposed the waste and extravagant pensions, (retire at 50 with near full wages), and unreasonable health care. It forced them to make the cuts, trim the fat and make the hard decisions so that they could get flush again in 3 years time. Bankruptcy is far better than bailout. Vallejo proved it. Since I'm not sure how bankruptcy plays out with an entire country, I'm thinking that fiscal responsibility trumps bankruptcy and bailout. But what do I know.......................
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2012, 02:47:15 PM »
 If Barack Insane Obama had let GM go bankrupt, the same could have happened there..  GM had one division that was operating efficiently, and had the best chance of producing an "eco-friendly" car..that was Saturn.  They didn't have the ridiculous pensions etc to fund..and the employees weren't paying union graft..so the union could fund political campaigns.
         So what happened?  Saturn made too much sense, so the obama supporters killed it..  I have been told (perhaps someone can verify) that Penske wanted to buy out Saturn..but when he told the Chicago mob in Washington that he had no intentions of allowing it to be unionized..they dumped his proposal.. can someone verify ?
   Oh, here's something.. http://kevinmeyer.com/articles/091005-rip-saturn-you-could-have-saved-gm.html   and here..
   http://www.saturnfans.com/company/editorial-saturn-fell-prey-gm-uaw-bungling

In spite of Raptor's idle boast.. our tax monies have been "thrown down a union rathole" by the Chicago mob;
  http://www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2012/08/general_motors_earnings_fall_4.html

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2012, 09:07:53 AM »
CC
 The way Greece is going we all might have a good idea what it means for a country to go broke.

IMO short of another country invading it( friendly like) and confiscating whatever real items of value are there. That is not a likely scene for the USA.

For Greece the only thing they could do is to issue a new currency. They could  go back to the Drachma and take their lumps in foreign trade or pay for it with whatever foreign currency that is still there.

The countries that lend Euros are stuck with the loss but it is only paper money, so no big loss there either.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2012, 09:24:31 AM »
Yes, if you got a few billion dollars (care of the tax payers) to subsidize your product costs, you too could capture some market! This is not capitalism, its croney and the government is selecting who will succeed. Not fair to those that have to do it on thier own.

the "MACHINE " lives on
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2012, 10:01:16 AM »
Yes, if you got a few billion dollars (care of the tax payers) to subsidize your product costs, you too could capture some market! This is not capitalism, its croney and the government is selecting who will succeed. Not fair to those that have to do it on thier own.

the "MACHINE " lives on

A fake government machine at that....It has no money , it just prints money and hands it out while devaluing what the American people have in their own bank accounts. The government is basically a legalized version of a counterfeiting operation.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2012, 11:12:40 AM »

the "MACHINE " lives on

A fake government machine at that....It has no money , it just prints money and hands it out while devaluing what the American people have in their own bank accounts. The government is basically a legalized version of a counterfeiting operation.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Used to be the "Chicago machine"...now the same old parasites are the Washington DC machine...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2012, 11:14:18 AM »

the "MACHINE " lives on
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It used to be called the "Chicago machine..but now, these same old parasites are the Washington, DC machine...

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2012, 12:00:56 PM »

Ain't it strange? One day the most affluent, free country on the planet Earth woke up and discovered that over night everything changed as soon as a Democrat was sworn in.Instant failure! :o Everything was peachy one day before.Ah! Selective short memories.

Truth is, this country hasn't taken a step forward in modern memory.Under the Donkey or the Elephant.It's funny how we look for one Tiny little bit of difference in these criminals to make excuses for the ones we voted for.

http://www.thedetroitbureau.com/2012/02/bush-would-do-it-again-on-auto-bailouts/
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2012, 05:03:54 PM »
Yes, bailouts happened before and I don't agree with those.

However with this one, Gov. ownership & running the Corporations and closing Dealerships at will by the Government, so this one was a WHOLE Diff. DEAL!! ::)
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2012, 05:41:04 PM »
How many people did GM lay off?
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2012, 04:30:46 AM »
I don't know, I do recall them opening up new factories off shore so I presume the hired more employees there.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2012, 12:23:02 PM »
They dumped 66,000 American workers in the past few years. Thanks to obama.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2012, 12:05:17 AM »

Ain't it strange? One day the most affluent, free country on the planet Earth woke up and discovered that over night everything changed as soon as a Democrat was sworn in.Instant failure! :o Everything was peachy one day before.Ah! Selective short memories.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  NW:
  Here's your answer..in a very short..8 second video:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOuedf6jx98

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2012, 12:26:28 AM »
Should we bring up the Obama care change?? gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2012, 01:14:05 AM »
  Now the Democrats are anticipating the firing of perhaps another 300,000 professional people.
They plan this shortly after the new year...and they brag about it !!  Yes, that many highly (expensively) trained professionals will likely be fired from the Army, Navy, Air force and Marines ....

First thing we know, we will only have the Democrat's favored class (the gays), to defend us..

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2012, 02:30:41 AM »

First thing we know, we will only have the Democrat's favored class (the gays), to defend us..

If it slows down bombing or invading other countries I am inclined to approve of this.
BTW. Lets see if the Israelis are willing to step in and shed their own blood.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2012, 06:28:23 AM »

If it slows down bombing or invading other countries I am inclined to approve of this.
BTW. Lets see if the Israelis are willing to step in and shed their own blood.
    You have to be kidding..Israelis have proportionately, shed more blood keeping the barbarians from the gates, than almost any other nation in the last 6 or 7 decades

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2012, 07:16:14 AM »
Wow.  Let's head back to topic.  There are plenty of threads for the 5 of you to keep saying the same 2 things about Israel.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2012, 10:48:52 PM »
Sorry Duk..my bad..