Author Topic: VOTEING??  (Read 456 times)

Offline mrcooper

• Trade Count: (17)
  • Contributor
VOTEING??
« on: July 29, 2012, 04:13:11 AM »
I'm old and have voted in every presidential election since 1958, have had to vote for the lesser of the 2 evils have been on very few winning sides, my question is do you all think the votes are counted??? or counted honestly??? I find it hard to believe that the American voting people are so stupid that they voted that thing we have in the white house now.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: VOTEING??
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 04:49:15 AM »
40%   TO   60%  OF the   voteing   population   ever   bother   too   vote   .  Thats   why   we   have   what s    presently   in   office.   

Offline R.W.Dale

• Trade Count: (22)
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 05:29:02 AM »
In today's information saturated world presidential races are little more than advertising races with the guy with the best brand recognizition getting the win.

Our electoral college decides presidental elections wich now more than ever is split between urban and suburban/rural lines and the ideologically differences that brings.

Wich is why on the Republican side we get saddled with these fundamentaly unelectable losers chosen by "blue" states that will go to Obama long before the rest of the country has a say in the primary.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 05:38:31 AM »
That 40 to 50 percent that doesn't vote are ignorant of what is going on, or they just don't care and think that the good times will just keep rolling along. They are just as at fault as the ones that do vote for Marxists like Obama. The ones that do vote for the likes of Obama are just voting money from tax payers pockets. Why would they vote for someone that claims they want to cut programs and limit government intervention. These voters are the half that pay no taxes, but many get a return. They are the ones living in government supplied housing, collecting a welfare check and food stamps, along with many other handouts. Why vote yourself out of the life of living off the tax payers backs.
  Then you do have the stupid voters that think democrats are on their side. Of coarse republicans are ever drifting to the left so they can grab some of these votes.         
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 08:52:52 AM »
The 40 to 50 percenters that do not vote feel(rightly) that it doesn't make a nickels worth of difference which bunch of liars and crooks are in.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 09:44:18 AM »
Yes it is rigged. Think that man of filth harry ried.

Offline powderman

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 11:27:07 AM »
Most of those idiots that voted for the obamination knew nothing about him, didn't care. He's black, good talker as long as his bttys last, and he's a dem. They over looked the other facts that most of us already knew about. They'll vote for him again because he's black and a dem. I consider all his supporters to be just like him. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Gary G

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 01:45:57 PM »
The government wants you to vote. It legitimizes their theft and deception.

Working for a living is tiresome and and makes one weary.
There are two other ways to make a living that avoid toil.
One is to be a thief and the other is to be in the government. The only difference is that one passes a law to legalize the theft.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 05:47:07 PM »
The government wants you to vote. It legitimizes their theft and deception.

Working for a living is tiresome and and makes one weary.
There are two other ways to make a living that avoid toil.
One is to be a thief and the other is to be in the government. The only difference is that one passes a law to legalize the theft.

LOL! Ain't that the truth?
We as a nation would probably be better off if only about 10% voted.
That would be the minority that voted for a good candidate running on a third party ticket.We know that won't happen because the majority are programed to vote the party ticket........Criminal D or Criminal R ;)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 01:12:37 AM »
They'll vote for him again because he's black and a dem.
Hey, those are the same reasons you're voting against him - right?
I consider all his supporters to be just like him. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Muslims, Kenyans, black people, Democrats... or all four?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline magooch

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 03:55:48 AM »
All of this is why our form of government and the voting that establishes it is the worst--except for every other system on the face of the earth.  However, it could be much better if a few common sense requirements were instituted--such as voter I.D. and a more legitimate, believable and accurate vote counting system.

I would also entertain the idea of those who receive certain guvmint handouts should not be eligible to vote. 
Swingem