Author Topic: Beck still draws a crowd  (Read 651 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Beck still draws a crowd
« on: July 29, 2012, 11:17:52 PM »
  Glen Beck will fill a stadium while he promotes traditional American values.  Note how 'bias-free' CBS calls Glen Beck a polarizing figure  Strange; I don't recall CBS ever suggesting the same of Barack Obama, perhaps the most polarizing figure on th public stage today.
  Glen Beck is not working to promote dissension between, men& women, rich & poor, Black & white, citizens & aliens, athiests & Christians, union & free-workers and many other groups.  Beck has not worked to destroy complete industries, such as the coal industry.
   Glen Beck promotes individual freedom, full 2nd amendment, freedom of speech & thought, and reduced government..along with reduced debt, some things which are anathema to many liberals, even though the majority of people support those ideas.
    Still, CBS calls Glen Beck "polarizing"... ;)   ;D 
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Beck still draws a crowd
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 03:04:40 AM »
Glen Beck is not a liberal; thus, he is not acceptable to the lib media.  It is as simple as that.  Also, he tells the truth, so he is unacceptable on at least two counts.
Swingem

Offline gstewart44

• Trade Count: (20)
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 03:28:24 AM »
My 18 yo daughter attended this rally - she gets home tonight.....will ask her about it. 
I'm just tryin' to keep everything in balance, Woodrow. You do more work than you got to, so it's my obligation to do less. (Gus McCrae)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 06:53:57 AM »
Glen with his "follow the money" doctrine got to the point who the true makers and shakers of the banksters are. There was no way he could come out with this info on FOX or any other network or cable Co.
For his own safety he had to duck, and run.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 04:10:44 AM »
Glenn Beck is every bit as brave as Martin Luther King and his message is equally if not more important.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 04:15:50 AM »
Glenn Beck is every bit as brave as Martin Luther King and his message is equally if not more important.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Or the original Martin Luther..among others..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 09:18:53 AM »
I would have enjoyed going to this.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 09:34:38 AM »
Interesting fellow to be sure . Hope someone is watching his 6 . What would the reaction of his followers be if someone did attempt to shut him down ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 09:35:16 AM »
He would make a better president than anything running ......................

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2012, 10:02:26 AM »
Beck is a grade B actor laughing all the way to the bank from duping conservatives. A presidential candidate? About as good as nominating Charlie Sheen except Sheen is a better actor.
GuzziJohn

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 01:25:01 PM »
Beck is a grade B actor laughing all the way to the bank from duping conservatives. A presidential candidate? About as good as nominating Charlie Sheen except Sheen is a better actor.
GuzziJohn

Yes plus Sheen is a Demoncrap, which means he is very qualified by their standards!!

Beck is one of the best critics of progressives.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 03:27:10 PM »
GuzziJohn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not duping conservatives so much as angering hopeless liberals.  Your analogy of Glen Beck to Charlie Sheen has it's significance.
  Typical conservative vs liberal juxtaposition  Conservative beck with conservative values and lifestyle vs liberal Sheen with liberal values and lifestyle..

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 03:49:38 PM »
GuzziJohn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not duping conservatives so much as angering hopeless liberals.  Your analogy of Glen Beck to Charlie Sheen has it's significance.
  Typical conservative vs liberal juxtaposition  Conservative beck with conservative values and lifestyle vs liberal Sheen with liberal values and lifestyle..

It does reflect a good contrast, maybe that's what he meant, hmmm.  ;D
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 04:01:54 PM »
GuzziJohn

It does reflect a good contrast, maybe that's what he meant, hmmm.  ;D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When he said Sheen "acts better"..do you suppose he meant Sheen's lifestyle is 'better'..at least by liberal standards?

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2012, 12:38:19 AM »
Like I said better than what's running , shame ain't it ?  ::)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2012, 02:45:55 AM »
Glen Beck comes on satellite radio Monday thru Friday for 3 hours. I listen to him every day when I can stand it. Sometimes he gets off into "left field" with his two co-hosts, on not even remotely funny, comedy rants. Or starts his "bizarre" rendition of his view of religion, and it is truly an "unusual mix".
I see him for the most part, a "moral" man, and on most of his political views, I am almost (almost) in complete agreement. On most all of his religious views, I am almost in complete "disagreement", and feel he has not a clue of what he is talking about. He has a bizarre mix of Mormonism, Christianity, and Judaism stirred together, and seems to know very little of any of the three. But folks love to listen to him, and he can be entertaining and informative, as far as the politics go. On religion, I wouldn't follow him to the store to buy toilet paper.
I "will say" he is doing much to "try and educate" the public concerning the Constitution, and Bill of Rights, but is "in the dark" concerning Lincoln and other figures, and the reasons for the Civil war.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2012, 04:06:57 AM »
He is also keeping his lips zipped as to where and to whom the money points to.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.