Author Topic: What do we REALLY know about Barack Hussein Obama?  (Read 2198 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
What do we REALLY know about Barack Hussein Obama?
« on: August 05, 2012, 12:48:16 AM »
Oh we know about his last 6 years or so, but what do we know about the previous 45 years ? We can find out about all we want to know about Sarah Palin, G Bush, JFK, Harry Truman, Richard Nixon or Mitt Romney; but somehow BHO's past is shrouded in mystery.  Actually, 'somehow' is a misnomer..most of his most important records have been bought out, sealed or otherwise concealed.  We are all aware that the early years of one's life are the most formative..
  Actually, what should be most damning evidence is right out in the open and STILL the Koolaid sippers vote for him!
There is his open association with communist agents, agitators and anti-American people and groups..bent on the destruction of our country.  Some say "fundamentally transform" others say destroy..looks like two terms voicing the same idea.
  Unless or until we get more information from BHO or the DNC, we will have to refer to this very informative biography:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=ZGmZ0fhH5fM

Save it if necessary, and read at your leisure..it would be 10 minutes very well spent..then please pass it on and post it where you can..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline josiah712

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: What do we REALLY know about Barack Hussein Obama?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 01:29:49 AM »
I watched it all; quite a bit of details that I hadn't heard before.  The man is pure criminal.

It is just unthinkable that a society could possibly be dumbed down enough to vote for someone like this not just once, but twice.
"It is when the people forget God, that tyrants forge their chains"

Patrick Henry

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 01:33:03 AM »
Plus add in the foolish people that vote democrat no matter what. I wonder if there will be White on Black violence if the Blacks vote the great imposter back into office? Would it be justifiable?
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 01:51:59 AM »
Too many people are still drinking the BHO koolaide and a couple of them will probably be defending him here when they read this and watch the video. Am I being racist, not hardly as I would have stayed with Herman Cain all the way thru the election if he had made it that far. BHO was not qualified to run this nation in 2008, is not qualified now but too many are blind to this fact and all the secretive things in his past. He is a silver tounged devil and will tell you anything you want to hear to remain in power. It's just sad that so many believe the lies that spew from his mouth.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 02:12:38 AM »
What do we know?

Well, we know that he is President of the United States, and Commander in Chief. We know that he's President Obama, elected to his office by the people of the United States.

That's what we know with absolute certainty.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Sweet Home Alabama
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 02:29:20 AM »
Unfortunatley yellowtail3, this is about the only thing you have ever posted that I have to agree on. And hopefully enough voters will have seen thru the lies and deceptions to vote him out in November.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 02:42:40 AM »
Persons asking questions are given labels that are less than complimentary. If you want to see his birth certificate, your a "birther". If you want to see his college enrollment records, your a "conspiracy nut", and if you question his experience, and past associations, along with his current performance record, your a racist.
The birth certificate issue, I truly question, and I strongly suspect his college records list him as non-American, and being from another country. As for his past associations, I have learned thru my 63 years of living that, water seeks it's own level, and coyotes like to hang out with other coyotes.
Obama, truly is the worst president this country has ever had (other than Lincoln), is the first one in a long time whom also won the majority of the vote, and will most likely win a second term. If I am right, the country will be fortunate indeed to survive the economic collapse Obama is dead set on causing, and I believe it is his intentions to do so. I believe that Obama sees himself as the man whom will bring the country to justice for all the things he believes we are deserving to be punished for.
AND. In some areas I agree. For one, we have long since spilled blood (our own included), for personal gain, nation building, and other immoral acts to other countries that have done nothing to us, other than simply not agreeing with us. However, the most damning thing that America has done, is elect Obama, a godless heathen, from another country, to the office of president of the United States, and "blindly" and "rabidly" refusing to check his qualifications when they are there, and available, by simply opening a page. For that also, we will pay, and in spades. And the world is laughing at us, for our own stupidity.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 02:46:27 AM »
What do we know?

Well, we know that he is President of the United States, and Commander in Chief. We know that he's President Obama, elected to his office by the people of the United States.

Thats what you have elected to write about him with absolute certainty. Thats about all that is.....which is not much at all, with absolute certainty.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline josiah712

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 02:50:39 AM »
I can't agree with Yellowtail.  If Obama does not meet the requirement to be president, then he isn't; but has in fact been standing in illegally. 

If he was not U.S. born (and I believe the evidence is overwhelming, that he wasn't), then he isn't the president.  If he is attempting to undermine the Constitution (and I believe the evidence is overwhelming that he is), then he isn't president.

Patrick Henry

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 03:01:43 AM »
Many have known these things for some time now. No one has done anything about it, nor will they. America collectively, are like cattle in the kill pen out back of the packing house. Obliviously waiting their turn to walk in, and be "processed".
One can call Obama "Mr. President" if one wants to, but Obama will still be Obama. But one can also put a collar on a coyote, and call the coyote "Spot". Spot however, is still a coyote, and Spot will still kill your chickens.
Christ told the Pharisee to: Render unto Caesar what is Caesars. But he told the disciples to "buy swords". We are to obey "the law of the land", ONLY if it is just, and Godly. Refusing to acknowledge the obvious, will not make it any less obvious, but it will make us appear oblivious to our plight. Which will be for some, a correct analysis.

Offline josiah712

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 03:05:42 AM »
Outstanding post, Dee.

+ 1

Patrick Henry

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 03:10:41 AM »
I can't agree with Yellowtail.  If Obama does not meet the requirement to be president, then he isn't; but has in fact been standing in illegally. 
Disagree all you'd like, but the truth remains - Barack Obama is President Obama, and he was voted into office by substantial majority of your fellow American citizens. That you don't like him doesn't make him illegitimate - you don't get a say in that - but that's a common sentiment among losers in politics, that the Other Guy isn't legit. It has happened many times; nothing new under the sun, here.

Does that observation make me an Obama Supporter or Kook-aid sipper?

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 03:17:09 AM »
Here's two absolute truths about President Obama: (1) He didn't rescue failing American companies by firing all the workers and sending their jobs overseas; and (2) his money is not in offshore bank accounts.

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Sweet Home Alabama
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2012, 03:23:51 AM »
Very good wording Dee.

Offline magooch

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2012, 03:44:23 AM »
Here's two absolute truths about President Obama: (1) He didn't rescue failing American companies by firing all the workers and sending their jobs overseas; and (2) his money is not in offshore bank accounts.

Yeah, and Romney hasn't paid any taxes in ten years.  And, and, and the moon is made out of green cheese.  So there.
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 03:54:49 AM »

But one can also put a collar on a coyote, and call the coyote "Spot". Spot however, is still a coyote, and Spot will still kill your chickens.
Christ told the Pharisee to: Render unto Caesar what is Caesars. But he told the disciples to "buy swords". We are to obey "the law of the land", ONLY if it is just, and Godly. Refusing to acknowledge the obvious, will not make it any less obvious, but it will make us appear oblivious to our plight. Which will be for some, a correct analysis.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 04:12:29 AM »
Disagree all you'd like, but the truth remains - Barack Obama is President Obama, and he was voted into office by substantial majority of your fellow American citizens. That you don't like him doesn't make him illegitimate - you don't get a say in that - but that's a common sentiment among losers in politics, that the Other Guy isn't legit. It has happened many times; nothing new under the sun, here.

Does that observation make me an Obama Supporter or Kook-aid sipper?

you are correct he is president oboma
until proven other wise and due process to remove from office
  or  is defeated by mitt romnee

i can't stand mitt romnee...BUT
 voting for romnee seems the best route to end the OBAMANATION

when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2012, 04:52:44 AM »
Embrace the unexpected! Enjoy life!
The Daily Coyote
http://www.dailycoyote.net/

‘When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so regretfully upon the  closed door that we don’t see the one which has opened  for us.’
Alexander Grahm Bell
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2012, 06:24:08 AM »
What do we know?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What we don't know for sure is... Is he truly qualified by birth , to be president ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2012, 09:26:31 AM »
I can add one more thing to what we do know as fact by his own words and actions and that is HE IS A LIAR!!!
I don't mean a truth stretcher, a fibber or misrepresenting himself.
He is a LIAR!!!
May not be the nicest thing to call someone but he has proved it himself, time & time again.
Those that support him are free to do so but that is one fact they can not deny.
He isn't the only one in DC that lies, that is for sure but he has done it from day one of his campaign race.
His very first appointee was a lie.
"There will be no lobbyist in my cabnet".
The first one he appointed was indeed, a lobbyist.
There are many, many more that we all have heard so I won't repeat them here.
They are talking about Mitt not showing his tax returns, how about THE LIAR spending over $1,000,000.00 to keep his past records sealed from his college and early law days. Fact!
Mitt may be a fox in sheep's clothing, only time will tell.
I already know what we have in the whitehouse now and I, along with around half of the country, want it removed!
Myself, I will do all I can on Nov 4th by voting to remove him from office.
Even Bill Clinton wasn't as bad as this fool.
Bill may have been a slick willy but I think he could learn a thing or two from the one who is in there now.

LONGTOM

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline Needles

• Avid Poster
  • What the Thinker thinks the Prover proves.
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2012, 09:59:21 AM »
What do we KNOW about Mitt Romney?

As to President Obama, If his mother was a US citizen, so is he. It doesn't matter if he was born on the floor of the Kremlin. A million dollars to keep an entire university quiet about his school records? First, It can't be done. The university's database is duplicated in too many places. Secondly, if it could be done at all, a million dollars would not be anywhere near enough. By the way, all politicians lie. It's the nature of the beast. Mitt lied about not remembering cutting that student's hair, and he's lying about his taxes. And this is while he's trying to BE elected. Is it a lie if Obama tries to do the things he said he would do, but the red reps block him from doing them? Mitt is a Nazi.
Jim

"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, the night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."  Patrick Rothfuss

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2012, 10:13:32 AM »

46 million on food stamps
23 million out of work
Unemployment rate above 8% for 41  straight months
$1.2 trillion dollar annual budget deficit
$15+ trillion dollar national debt
Record high home forclosures
Record level home devaluation
Highest sustained fuel prices in history
Record high offshoring of jobs
Record level division between the rich, working class and the poor.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2012, 10:24:42 AM »
Oh....someone's lying all righty.

Hey Needles! Since you claim O'boys college records can't be hidden, how's 'bout you get a copy of them and share with us? Can't be hard, now can it? ;D

(this one should be a lot easier than claiming the the U.S. now has half the fighter planes that ever existed)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2012, 10:29:03 AM »

46 million on food stamps
23 million out of work
Unemployment rate above 8% for 41  straight months
$1.2 trillion dollar annual budget deficit
$15+ trillion dollar national debt
Record high home forclosures
Record level home devaluation
Highest sustained fuel prices in history
Record high offshoring of jobs
Record level division between the rich, working class and the poor.

Now, now, now.......You KNOW those things are all Bush's fault! Just ask any liberal! ::)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline 52bagman

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Contributor
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2012, 10:48:32 AM »
As to President Obama, If his mother was a US citizen, so is he. It doesn't matter if he was born on the floor of the Kremlin.

Yes he could and would be a citizen with his mother being the same, but to be eligible  for the Presidency,  his father would have to be a citizen also. Naturalized.

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2012, 10:49:42 AM »
The heck with some of you all.
Just keep on listening to his lies and follow along like good little sheep! BAA BAA BAA.
The just of it is this.
We have tried his way the same as we have tried the other PRESIDENTS and his way hasn't worked so let's try someone elses ideas for a while and if they don't work we can get rid of him too!
The first time around the country went with him because they didn't know who or what he was about.
Now we know.
The people of this country can't be that much of a fool.
They really don't keep watching the same movie over and over and expect to see a different ending.

LONGTOM

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline Dee

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2012, 11:18:43 AM »
What do we KNOW about Mitt Romney?

As to President Obama, If his mother was a US citizen, so is he. It doesn't matter if he was born on the floor of the Kremlin.

Not so! It depends on how the infant is declared at the time of birth. Even if he were born in the floor of the "White House", if his FATHER declared him a Kenyan citizen, at the time of his birth, then he (BO) would be a KENYAN.

Offline Needles

• Avid Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 02:08:52 AM »
Under whose law? Kenya's? Since when does Kenyan law override the US? Obama;s parents divorced when he was an infant, and she got custody. BY US LAW, that makes him a US CITIZEN. As far as that goes, his father already had a wife in Kenya, so, again, BY US LAW, she was never legally married. Any way you spin it, the President is as American as the founding fathers--- none of whom were born in the US, by the way. If you're going to believe lies, at least make them LOOK like they agree with the facts.

As to his college records, I personally have no reason to believe they are not legit, so, if y'all want to dig through the research, you go for it. I have better ways to spend my time, especially since the geniuses among the conservatives would just call me a liar anyway.
Jim

"There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, the night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."  Patrick Rothfuss

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2012, 03:23:45 AM »
obama should release all the records of his dealings with Tony Rezco. Rezco was convicted and is serving time in jail. Obama and Rezco worked on a land deal that was shady at best. Rezco was a slum lord.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Needles

• Avid Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2012, 07:15:40 AM »
obama should release all the records of his dealings with Tony Rezco. Rezco was convicted and is serving time in jail. Obama and Rezco worked on a land deal that was shady at best. Rezco was a slum lord.

He probably would, if Mitt would release all the records of his time at Bain--- properties exchanged hands there, too.  ;D ;D ;D
Jim