Author Topic: Not exactly a Handi, but check out what I accomplished during my internship!  (Read 1424 times)

Offline tykempster

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • I enjoy long range shooting and big guns.
I made a post earlier saying what I had been up, but for those who didn't see it, I am working for a custom rifle company called GA Precision.  They specialize in extremely accurate long range rifles.  Below is my last video I created demonstrating their rifles, I thought you guys might like to see it.  I am going to try and do this on my own after school, so I would really appreciate some input.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoH0IytAFXw&feature

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Thanks for posting the video and good shooting.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Jason F

• Trade Count: (261)
 Atlaw is gonna like your slogan in your signature line. ;D ;D ;D
handi rifles- 22 mag      22 hornet    223      7mm-08      308 chip shot     30-30 x2     30-06 shorty      358 cheez whiz     357 max     35 remington     375-08    410 rifled slug     454 casull     460 s&w     45 smokeless muzzleloader x2     45-70    50 huntsman    50-70 government shikari     20 ga.ush     12 ga.ush    12 ga.3 1/2     10 ga.imp.cyl. slug gun

Offline tsigmon

WOW! Didn't get through  the whole video  before I started counting coins in the piggy bank. Only about $2950 to go to get the options I want! At the rate the piggy bank gets coins I'll only be 87 years old. Wonder do they have a lay a way?

Offline petemi

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (73)
Ty, It makes me want to mortgage the wife or sell off a bunch of guns.  I really love the .308 for distance, but the down side is all my Handis shoot better than I can.  I'd love to have one, but it'd be wasted on me. :'(

Pete
Keep both eyes open and make the first shot good.
The growing Handi/Sportster/Pardner/Topper Family:  .22 WMR, .22-250. 223, Two Superlight 7mm-08s and one .243, .30-30,  .308, 32-20, 18 inch .356/.358 Win., Two 16.5 inch .357 Max., 18 inch 38-55 BC Carbine, 16.5 inch .445 Super Mag., .45LC, 16.5 and 22 inch .45-70s, .50 Huntsman SS, .410, 20 ga., 12 ga., 20 ga. Pardner Pump, Versa-Pack .410 - .22
[size=7.4 pt]PLEASE DONATE TO THE GBO SERVER FUND  We're closer to the goal but not there yet, we can still use more donations, thanks

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,191112.msg1098959491.html#msg1098959491

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (58)
  • A good woman, nice bike and fine guns!
I am going to try and do this on my own after school, so I would really appreciate some input.

Ah Tyler me lad!  You look like you have filled out some in the last couple years!  I'll wager your 45-120 won't rock you back as much nowadays!   ;D

Now I don't give advice unless I'm being paid for it, but if I was to do so... I'd be wondering what the "this" is you are going to try, building super accurate rifles or producing videos...   :-\

Way back when, weren't you planning to build some long range Loudenboomer?  A 338 or some such as that.    ???

Ah well... to have the aspirations of youth and the energy to follow them through...  :'(

Now, back to your film career!  How 'bout that "College Girls Gone Wild" thing!?   ;D
Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute.  Currently a Gentleman of leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club

Offline tykempster

• A Real Regular
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

I will be trying to produce promotional videos for firearms products after school.  (starting next summer actually, hopefully...)

Although my specialty is shooting accurately, I am open to making videos for anything.  That means Handi stuff too, if anyone is interested.  ;)

Richard, wish I had a better picture, but I'm across the state from my gun, here you go:

Offline bikerbeans

• Trade Count: (168)
  • BANDIT - North American Snake Hound
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

I will be trying to produce promotional videos for firearms products after school.  (starting next summer actually, hopefully...)

Although my specialty is shooting accurately, I am open to making videos for anything.  That means Handi stuff too, if anyone is interested.  ;)

Richard, wish I had a better picture, but I'm across the state from my gun, here you go:

I'll Take IT! ;D   I finally beat Jason to a rifle! ::)

BB
RIP Tom: Tom Nolan, ( bikerbeans) passed away this afternoon (02-04-2021).

Why be difficult, when with a little extra effort you can be impossible?

Wife's Handis;  300 BLKOUT

MINE:  270W, 308x444, 44 Bodeen, 410 shorty rifled slug gun, 445 SuperMag Shikari, 45 ACP shorty,  45-70 Shikari, 45 Cal Smokeless MZ, 50cal 24" SS Sidekick, 50 cal 24" Huntsman, 50 cal 26" Huntsman, 50 cal 26" Sidekick, 50-70 Govt Shikari, Tracker II 20 ga shorty, 20 ga VR Pardner, 20ga USH, 12ga VR NWTF, 12ga Tracker II shorty WITHOUT scope, 12ga USH, 10 ga  Pardner Smoothbore slug gun & 24ga Profino Custom rifled slug gun.

Offline Jason F

• Trade Count: (261)
Wait till my wife hears my excuse why I need one of these rifles
handi rifles- 22 mag      22 hornet    223      7mm-08      308 chip shot     30-30 x2     30-06 shorty      358 cheez whiz     357 max     35 remington     375-08    410 rifled slug     454 casull     460 s&w     45 smokeless muzzleloader x2     45-70    50 huntsman    50-70 government shikari     20 ga.ush     12 ga.ush    12 ga.3 1/2     10 ga.imp.cyl. slug gun

Offline Rodland

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Avid Poster

BB

LOL! :)

Good video & shooting Tyler
My remember'er is broke, but my forgetter is getting better.

Offline mo_bio

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • Contributor

BB

Whahahaha, I am glad someone beat JF to a gun.   ;D
Handis: .17 mach2 (x2), .22 lr, 22 hornet, .22 jet, .223, .243, .270, .280, .357 max (x2), 35 remington, 35 whelen, 45-70, 445sm, 30-30, 410, 500 S&W, 50 AK

"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if
necessary."-- Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch

Offline mitchell

• Trade Count: (8)
dude !!! you work for GAP!!! lucky SOB. nice groups BTW

i need to get out of the army everybody else is having all the fun
curiosity killed the cat , but i was lead suspect for a while

Offline tykempster

• A Real Regular
More thanks to everyone, I think it would be awesome to take a Handi out to a mile...you could do a 280 Ackley in a longer barrel and do it ballistically, as long as the accuracy was there.

Offline Silvertp

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (10)
  • A Real Regular
Ty

Appears to me that you know how to shoot.  That rifle is quite impressive as well. 

Ive got a 1963 Toyota Land Cruiser (Needs a little work... 8) ) that I'd trade you for the rifle....

Cheers
Silvertp

Offline tykempster

• A Real Regular
I'm sure my boss would be interested, as it's his rifle.  ;)

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Ty, My friend shoots a 6.5x47 Lapua built on a 700 action by GAP.  The quality that GAP puts into their work is phenominal.  I wish I had the funds to get a custom rifle built by them.  He's currently having one built on a Stiller action chambered for 260.  I'm really anxious and excited to see how it turns out.

Keep up the great work and the great videos. 
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline ibgp3

• Trade Count: (29)
  • A Real Regular
  • Recovering after nearly 40 years of PTSD
Great shooting and great video.

6mm Creedmoor!!

Offline gatersb

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
Awesome rifle and great shooting it is certainly worth the asking price considering the performance it offers.  I wish I had the money for one maybe one day.

Offline tykempster

• A Real Regular
260 is a good round with long barrel life compared to some hotter stuff.  I'm considering either a 260, 243, or either 6 or 6.5 Creedmoor next summer as a competition rig.

Offline ibgp3

• A Real Regular
I would agree with any of the four choices.

Mine is a 6.5 Creedmoor.

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Now don't get jealous Ty, but here's my 260 Rem Handi!   ;D

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline ibgp3

• A Real Regular
Look at quick, hijacking the thread back to Handi's!! ;D