Author Topic: Mitt is begging to lose..  (Read 521 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Mitt is begging to lose..
« on: August 10, 2012, 01:10:34 AM »
  Mitt never seems to have heard the old saying, "nice guys finish last"..  He is being savaged by predators who will lie, make up stories and do anything legal or illegal to win...and Mitt stands there and tries to "be nice".
   He's acting like Obama acts with foreign dictators and Arab terrorists

One thing he must realize is that just enough people are so stupid as to believe complete lies...and couldn't find truth with both hands.

Mitt better wake up and start fighting back...or make the same dumb mistakes Mccain made.  Palin tried to help Mccain help, but some of the Rinos stupidly fought against her efforts.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Mitt is begging to lose..
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 01:20:15 AM »
Ironglow, your exactly right. Biggest problem guys like Mitt and McCain have, they don't want to offend anybody. Instead of calling a spade a spade, they dance around like little girls and try to be nice. Mitt needs to grow some political stone's, and flat out tell it like it is. Who's he going to offend. Illegal's that can't vote and welfare people that just want a handout. PC correctness BS is what it is. Unfortuneatly, this country is in such a state, somebody better stand up and tell it like it is real quick, and it might be to late anyway, or the reckoning is going to hit real hard. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 02:49:17 AM »
  Mitt may as well give up trying to get Obummer to retract..communists have always done that kind of major lying...and often gained by it!  The damage has already been done and many of the more gullible have swallowed the lies already.
  When he is faced with any more of tghese falsehoods he should just brush them of as "more lies" and get on the message of jobs and the economy, which is exactly what the chicago mob doesn't want to talk about.
  If he doesn't get some "stones" soon, he will lose against one of the weakest candidates ever (based on his record).   At that point, the Rinos would about finish off the Republicans, leaving the Tea Party to pick up the pieces.
  If a Republican house & senate can keep Obama from doing as he pleases..there may be something for the Tea Party to save in 2016..but not much.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 03:15:38 AM »
My greatest fear is that this country will get the government that it deserves.  It's hard to say whether it is complacency, distraction, or just plain stupidity, but as a whole, the pooopulation of this country seems willing to let it all go in the ditch for the lying promises of a communist.  These promises are so easy to see through that maybe our primary problem is failing eyesight.

Yeah, Romney needs to reset his reaction button, but he'd better also engage his pro-active program if he has one.  Being reactive is not going to get the job done.
Swingem

Offline streak

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 06:38:37 AM »
My greatest fear is that this country will get the government that it deserves.  It's hard to say whether it is complacency, distraction, or just plain stupidity, but as a whole, the pooopulation of this country seems willing to let it all go in the ditch for the lying promises of a communist.  These promises are so easy to see through that maybe our primary problem is failing eyesight.

Yeah, Romney needs to reset his reaction button, but he'd better also engage his pro-active program if he has one.  Being reactive is not going to get the job done.
Magooch!
 I concur with your analyses, and would add  a bigger problem comes from those that are hanging on to the teats of the big U. S. Government sow for their daily succor. They will vote  for OB just to keep their gravy train going and to heck with the rest of the country!
Yeah! Mitt needs to take the gloves off and start showing some real moxy!!

NRA Life time Member
North American Hunting Club
Second Amendment Foundation
Gun Owners of America
Handgun Hunters International

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 07:01:11 AM »
I  dont  see   Mitt   stooping  to   the  lowlife ;  degrading  level   obummer   is  on.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 10:08:44 AM »
I  dont  see   Mitt   stooping  to   the  lowlife ;  degrading  level   obummer   is  on.

Agreed. I don't see him winning either. :-\
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 11:53:06 AM »

At this rate he won't, maybe he doesn't want to win, I couldn't tell that McClain tried. Might be the plan.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline mauser98us

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (40)
  • 10 mm junkie and Whelan wacko
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 03:23:56 PM »
It's his to lose,which him and the Republican party will find a way to accomplish. I really dis like democrats,but I sure admire the way they get dirty and fight.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 06:56:58 AM »
The Jackass party disgusts me just a bit more than the Rinos !!
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 04:09:24 PM »
  Admittedly, Ryan seems at the outset to add a bit of life and spark..hope it continues.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2012, 04:14:15 PM »

At this rate he won't, maybe he doesn't want to win, I couldn't tell that McClain tried. Might be the plan.

Then again after today, maybe not
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.