Author Topic: Looks like it's Paul Ryan..  (Read 1714 times)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Looks like it's Paul Ryan..
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2012, 04:04:43 AM »
If Jesus Christ were the pick, there would be some here who would question his politics.  Heck, I might be one of them.  He was known to hang around with some questionable characters that were nailed to the cross for some of their shenanigans.
Swingem

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2012, 04:15:53 AM »
There are several things about Paul Rayan that should send the flag up for most freedom loving Americans.

He is the perfect candidate for the followers of the New World Order
1...He voted yes on making the Patriot Act Permanent. :(
2,,,He voted No on Military border patrols to battle drugs and terrorists. ???
3...He voted no on withdrawing from The World Trade Org. :o
4...He voted YES on wiretaps and electronic surveillance without warrant's. >:(
5...Big proponent for NAFTA, and CAFTA. ::)

In his own words, he is dedicated to an (UNBREAKABLE) bond to Israel.
I guess that means, he is for everything the government of Israel does! Regardless if it's right or wrong.Paul Ryan is a NWO Politician! Should fit right in. ;)

nw,

We're just intransigents who don't get it. We need to start acting like "real conservatives" and stop worrying about petty things like the 4th Amendment and the 10th Amendment. We need to realize these Constitutional violations could have been part of a larger, multi-issued bill therefore making it OK to violate the Bill of Rights and people's liberty. You need to fall in line and support this guy, no matter what his past votes are for the simple fact that he has an "R" next to his name.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2012, 04:31:19 AM »
I'm not a Romney fan AT ALL. But with Ryan in there, I could live with it. I think.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2012, 07:38:30 AM »
I'm not a Romney fan AT ALL. But with Ryan in there, I could live with it. I think.
I'll guess that Dee saw the same picture I did...  :D
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2012, 09:49:21 AM »
There are several things about Paul Rayan that should send the flag up for most freedom loving Americans.

I guess that means, he is for everything the government of Israel does! Regardless if it's right or wrong.Paul Ryan is a NWO Politician! Should fit right in. ;)

nw,

We're just intransigents who don't get it. We need to start acting like "real conservatives" and stop worrying about petty things like the 4th Amendment and the 10th Amendment. We need to realize these Constitutional violations could have been part of a larger, multi-issued bill therefore making it OK to violate the Bill of Rights and people's liberty. You need to fall in line and support this guy, no matter what his past votes are for the simple fact that he has an "R" next to his name.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Items #1 through #5 are likely small parts of a larger bill...perhaps some were a larger bill containing a "poison pill"..
  Let's quit 'beating about the bush'..and admit that the real sticking point for you is.. friendship with Israel .  Nearly all your previous posts demonstrate this..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2012, 10:22:34 AM »
Items #1 through #5 are likely small parts of a larger bill...perhaps some were a larger bill containing a "poison pill"..

So that makes voting to violate the Constitution OK then?

Let's quit 'beating about the bush'..and admit that the real sticking point for you is.. friendship with Israel .  Nearly all your previous posts demonstrate this..

So we're going to rehash this again? We already covered this in another thread. I asked you to show one of my posts where I said I didn't like Israel. Naturally you couldn't provide that and instead your reply was "I don't have to show you a given post..you betray your attitude every day..".

For the record, so we don't have to go over this again and again:

1. I like Israel, I personally know 5 guys that live there that work for the same company that I do.
2. I DON'T like politicians taking money out of our paychecks and giving it to ANY foreign county, including Israel. There is NOTHING conservative about doing that, even if you like the country you're giving it to. My family came here from Ireland, I have relatives that live there but I would feel the same way about giving foreign aid to Ireland as I do Israel or any other country. There isn't a foreign country on earth that deserves money taken from myself or any American taxpayer.

Hopefully you can comprehend those two points.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Buckskin

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2012, 11:39:19 AM »

nw,

No you can do whatever you like... Vote for Obama again, don't vote, vote for yourself, whatever... Nobody really cares what line you're in...
Buckskin

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please.   --John Wayne

Offline Dee

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2012, 12:58:02 PM »
Ryan also voted for the auto bailouts, and tarp. Like I said. I "guess" I can live with it. I really don't have much of a choice. The reason Romney & Ryan are running against Obama, is because the American voter wanted them. I know it doesn't make sense, but their all where they are, including Obama, because the American voter will never stick their collective neck out and vote "outta tha box" for a good candidate. Everyone is stuck on Democrat or Republican.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online Casull

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2012, 01:38:05 PM »
The reason Romney & Ryan are running against Obama, is because the American voter wanted them.

Bingo.   Some here just don't (won't) understand that.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2012, 03:52:06 PM »
No you can do whatever you like... Vote for Obama again, don't vote, vote for yourself, whatever... Nobody really cares what line you're in...

That's laughable. Read the "lesser of two evils thread" if you don't think anyone cares what line myself and others are in.

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2012, 05:29:15 PM »
The topic is Paul Ryan and not the lesser of two evils.  Don't want to lock it, so get back on topic please.  The appropriate place for those of you who desperately need to keep saying the same thing is a well marked sticky.