Author Topic: Was Obama Married to a Man?  (Read 1402 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Was Obama Married to a Man?
« on: August 11, 2012, 04:31:21 AM »
The latest from Obama biographer Jerome Corsi is speculation about all of those college and law school photos showing Obama wearing a wedding ring...TEN YEARS BEFORE HE MET MICHELLE ROBINSON, aka MICHELLE OBAMA.     He asks: Was Obama married to his Pakistani roommate? 

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/obama-wedding-ring-mystery-dates-to-harvard/

Sounds pretty off the wall to me, but like many others who analyzed the photos that purport to document this imposter's life, I too noticed the wedding rings in pic's taken long before he met his   "wife."    Apart from the fact that Obama  just looks  effeminate, creepy and reptilian, the issue of these photos raises significant questions.

I  have noted his pre-Michelle wedding ring photos and just assumed they were back dated and photoshopped by forgers who clumsily overlooked this tell tale  glitch.

I dismissed claims that Obama is a closet queer or bi-sexual, but it appears that many of these period photos, including his years at Occidental,  actually show him as a younger man and were not backdated or forged.    When will we ever know the truth about this monster???

http://rt.com/usa/news/obama-married-man-corsi-285/

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EBG53I2OnDQ/SR8WSGmCwtI/AAAAAAAAFP4/yD03NlH45HA/s400/obama+with+maternal+grandparents.jpg

Here is an example of a photo-shopped Obama pic with him wearing his wedding ring.  Look closely at his left hand. This pic was purportedly taken  in 1982  of him and his "grandparents" while he graduated  from  Columbia University in NYC.    According to Obama's book Audacity of Hope, he met Michelle in 1988 when he was interning at a Chicago law firm  after  completing his first year at Harvard.  This is wrong, however, because he did not enroll in Harvard Law until the fall of 1988 and Illinois State Supreme Court records show  Michelle was not admitted to practice as an attorney until May 1989.  Well, separate and apart from the fact that he can't even get the facts of his own life straight,  the above picture was taken approximately 10 years before he met his "wife."   Now other photos have surfaced from his Occidental college years, prior to this, which also show him wearing his wedding ring. 

During these years Obama lived with a Pakistani man with whom he traveled and  resided.  Were they married? 

Here's a pic of the happy couple during Obama's Occidental years.  Aren't they an attractive couple?  Unfortunately Obama's left hand is blocked and it can't be determined if he's wearing his wedding ring when this was taken.  Perhaps this was teken before they tied the knot.

Bäяáçk shown with his very dear friend, Mohammed Hasan Chandoo, during his Occidental College days.

Here's a photo of Obama visiting relatives in Kenya in 1988,  before meeting  Michelle.  Note the Wedding ring on left hand.  To whom was he married before he met Michelle??

Obama's wedding license that shows his wedding date as October 3, 1992.  Why do photos taken 10 years before this date show him wearing a wedding ring?

Senator Obama\'s Marriage License height=647

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
Re: Was Obama Married to a Man?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 05:05:09 AM »
Ah... questions are being raised! That sez it all!

If the same question were asked of any poster here... would that be considered a personal attack, or simply... raising a question?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 05:15:20 AM »

If the same question were asked of any poster here... would that be considered a personal attack, or simply... raising a question?

Obama is not a "poster" but an important public and historic figure, regardless of whether he's a bi-sexual or  just a fraud. 

Your post makes no sense at all.  None.   

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 05:17:02 AM »
Ask Harry Reid. He has the inside scoop on a lot of the D.C. shenanigans.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 07:36:01 AM »
Ask Harry Reid. He has the inside scoop on a lot of the D.C. shenanigans.

Yep, all of his scoop is left handed.
We should send him a Left Handed Smoke Shifter.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 07:40:53 AM »
Following up with more pics...

These were taken when Obama was at Occidental College where he attended classes from 1979-1981.   Clearly he's very young in these photos, in  which he's dressed up like a pimp.

http://1776nation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Obamaring2.jpg

This picture was part of a series taken of Obama at Occidental College by photographer named LIsa Jack.  Her pictures were published and are available at the Time Magazine website.  Link proivided.

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1866765_1815186,00.html

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 10:22:11 AM »
It is hard to tell when the time frame was that the clown (if this bother anyone take 2 aspirins) had a ring on. His picture was inserted or doctored into almost every pic in his books and others used for his time in political office. If you will look, in the pic of him and his grandparents his portrait does not match the quality or color of his grandparents. Also his grandfathers hand is not on his shoulder. All of this has been shown by professionals but ignored by the media.
To be honest I"m not sure Michelle is his wife other than for convenience for a fake president (2 aspirins)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 10:50:41 AM »
I have though Michelle might be a man.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 11:07:19 AM »
It is hard to tell when the time frame was that the clown (if this bother anyone take 2 aspirins) had a ring on. His picture was inserted or doctored into almost every pic in his books and others used for his time in political office. If you will look, in the pic of him and his grandparents his portrait does not match the quality or color of his grandparents. Also his grandfathers hand is not on his shoulder. All of this has been shown by professionals but ignored by the media.
To be honest I"m not sure Michelle is his wife other than for convenience for a fake president (2 aspirins)

You're very insightful.  I've noticed all the same things about his pics especially the picture of him with his grandparents.  An obvious fraud.

The pictures of him with the hat on were taken during his Occidental college years and it's obvious that he was pretty young at that time.   

Offline hunt-m-up

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (27)
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 12:53:26 PM »
My thoughts exactly. I was going to suggest that he still is...
Crosman Slingshot, Daisy Red Ryder, dull butter knife

Offline Empty Quiver

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 02:03:10 PM »
Harry Reid has some inside sources with access to this sort of information. ;)

Clearly these accusation are of a serious matter and should be treated as such. ::)  I would call for the P resident to come clean on this gay marriage story, why has he been divorced? ;D  Did he leave his man behind when he jumped for the golden ring?

Inquireing minds must know the answers to these serious accusations (rumours, out and out falsehoods, lies, whatever you choose to call them).
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline lgm270

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2012, 03:43:32 PM »
Here's another example of Obama photographic fraud.  This pic shows Obama's negro head pasted onto a white person's body in a purported group photo from his  high school.  Look closely at the left arm on "Obama."  IT'S A WHITE PERSON'S ARM.

Note also that the lighting on "Obama's" face is different from the lighting on all ofher subjects. Note also that "Obama" is looking to his right and all other people in the photo are looking directly at the camera.  "Obama" behaves differently from all others in the photo because he was not even there.  This is a composite photo, into which the head of  "Obama" was inserted onto the body of a white person in order to document Obama's fictitious background.

This picture  was featured in a Feb 2007 feature story about Obama in the  Honolulu Advertisor newspaper.  Click on the link and see for yourself.   

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2007/Feb/10/FPI702100346AR_b.jpg

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2007/Feb/10/ln/FP702100346.html

Offline PowPow

• Trade Count: (16)
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2012, 04:26:03 PM »
Probably just chose to wear a ring on his left ring finger.
Its possible he did not know what it signified if he did not grow up in a home where the parents wore wedding rings.
Kind of like those teen gangstas today wear their pants below their butts and don't know what that originally signified.

The difference between people who do stuff and people who don't do stuff is that the people who do stuff do stuff.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2012, 05:07:33 PM »
  Perhaps Corsi should be given more credence than Harry Reid, after all, he does offer more proof of his accusation than Dingy Harry does of his.. ;)   ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2012, 07:07:25 AM »
Psychology behind why people make fun of others----- People with low self-esteem will try to bring you down to their level through insults, teasing, name-calling or any other form of psychological abuse, whatever it takes to lower their own self-loathing. The psychological term for this is called "leveling", and it's fairly common among those who privately have a low opinion of themselves. Rather than resort to outright self-destructive behavior, they will try to chip away at you by pointing out and/or exaggerating your perceived shortcomings -
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2012, 10:05:43 AM »
Michelle's Princeton thesis;

http://obamaprincetonthesis.wordpress.com/

She's as hung up on "race" as Stephen King is on murder and mystery!     
       It makes one wonder if someone so single minded can properly evaluate anything without seeing it through a "racial prism".  A local man named Herman of many years ago, started seeing "woodchucks' in everything.  Even the day they were finally driving him off to "Happy Valley", ...upon seeing driveshaft hump running under the rear seat..he swore it was a woodchuck.
  People that single-minded, need help...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2012, 10:10:12 AM »

Obama is not a "poster" but an important public and historic figure, regardless of whether he's a bi-sexual or  just a fraud. 

Your post makes no sense at all.  None.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

An important and historic figure..

.... So was Joseph Stalin, Idi Amin, pol Pot, Count Dracula and Chaiman Mao.. ;)   ;D

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 10:51:20 AM »
Everything about BHO comes down to this. If you tell the truth and forget what you said later then no problem, someone can help you remember what you said or it may be written somewere. If you tell a lie then you have to remember what you said because it will take another lie to cover that one, then another and another until just about everything is a lie. BHO has told so many lies about his past that the only reason it isn't headline news is that so many that support him are helping him cover them up. JMHO.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Offline Empty Quiver

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2012, 11:07:02 AM »
Psychology behind why people make fun of others----- People with low self-esteem will try to bring you down to their level through insults, teasing, name-calling or any other form of psychological abuse, whatever it takes to lower their own self-loathing. The psychological term for this is called "leveling", and it's fairly common among those who privately have a low opinion of themselves. Rather than resort to outright self-destructive behavior, they will try to chip away at you by pointing out and/or exaggerating your perceived shortcomings -
And you percieve short comings in ... Billy or Hunt  M  Up. You would never level someone would you? ;D

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, sir.
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline muznut 54

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2012, 11:09:11 AM »
Some of you guys are really going off the deep end now. ::)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2012, 12:06:44 PM »
Some of you guys are really going off the deep end now. ::)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's OK to do that, Harry Reid said so...And the obama supporters have so far, backed him up..

Offline hunt-m-up

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (27)
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2012, 12:52:38 PM »
Thank you for your unsolicited self-righteous analysis. I'll try to keep the self-loathing to a minimum and conduct myself in the exemplary manner that I'm certain you have throughout your life.
Crosman Slingshot, Daisy Red Ryder, dull butter knife