Author Topic: I'm a democrat and i vote!  (Read 776 times)

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
I'm a democrat and i vote!
« on: August 12, 2012, 08:24:44 AM »
1. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my Corgi.

2. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

3. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

4. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

5. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

6. I vote Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving aVolt.

7. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

8. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the social security from those who paid into it.

9. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

10. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

11. I vote Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.

12. I vote Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.

SWAK,  Gavin
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
Re: I'm a democrat and i vote!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 08:39:48 AM »
Excellent !  ;D ;D ;D
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 04:07:59 PM »
Priceless
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 04:15:04 PM »
Those are precisely the same reasons I vote Democrat too. They read my mail. Before I got it, so as not to damage my out look on the DNC.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 04:18:21 PM »
I think PA bout has it figgured out, not much to add to that.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 05:02:22 PM »
And those are the reason that if came upon an accident and the car had liberal bumper stickers on it I would do nothing to help them.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 09:39:26 AM »
And those are the reason that if came upon an accident and the car had liberal bumper stickers on it I would do nothing to help them.

Geez I'm surprised.

A carelessly tossed match would really cook their goose.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 11:08:27 AM »
A)  I'm voting Democrat, because I want a "take no prisoners" policy when killing little pre-born boys & girls.

B) I'm voting Democrat because the yellow legged locust is more important than any new 10,000 acre lake in Arizona.

C) I'm voting Democrat because I don't want my doctor to decide if I need a pacemaker..several former welfare queens can sit at a table in Pittsburg, and better know if I need one, than my doctor does.

D) I'm voting Democrat because I think little chickens and chipmunks deserve their own day in court.
      (actual proposal by Obama's czar, Cal Sunstein)  http://www.theblaze.com/stories/animal-activists-push-for-wildlifes-day-in-court/  (read paragraphs 3&4)

E) I'm voting Democrat because I want to see the the oil company CEOs CRUCIFIED..  http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/04/26/epa_official_says_philosophy_is_to_crucify_oil_and_gas_companies.html

F) I'm voting Democrat because I'm tired of all this "God" stuff..I don't need any "God" when I already have "Gov"..

G) I'm voting Democrat because of the Christian God, ...the other gods  Allah, Gaia etc are OK..but those very offensive crosses, ten commandments and nativity scenes have to go.

H) I'm voting Democrat because I don't want "big Oil" guys making money by drilling in the gulf... better we send taxpayer's money to finance Brazilian "big oil" guys including George Soros...and they can drill in the same ocean.

I) **I'm voting Democrat so we can "bankrupt big coal"..never did like those West Virginia rednecks..they are mostly all white guys anyways.

J) I'm voting Democrat so we can pull more defense contracts (airplanes) from California and give the contract to George Soros' Brazilian company.  http://www.coachisright.com/did-obama-award-air-force-plane-contract-to-%E2%80%9Cair-solyndra%E2%80%9D/   (Obama shafts Hawker-Beechcraft...but takes care of Soros)

K) I'm voting Democrat so Obama can finish cleaning up Washington..by patterning it on the Chicago political model.

L) I'm voting Democrat so we can convert the military completely into a homosexual social experiment.

M) I'm voting Democrat..so illegal aliens, felons, crackheads and morons can vote with me.

N) I'm voting Democrat so my guys with clubs will be positioned outside voting places and drive non-Democrats away.

O) I'm voting Democrat so we can kick-start a new "Fast & Furious"...and get more ICE guys killed...not to mention the possibility of destroying the 2nd amendment.

P) I'm voting Democrat, so I can keep paying for my Medicare..and have $575,000,000,000 pulled from that fund and handed to
  the Medicaid folks..many of whom believe that the term "work" is the only 4-letter word they won't use.

Q) I'm voting Democrat, because Rev Wright was correct when he said " G_ D    D_ _ N  AMERICA"

R) I'm voting Democrat because of the president's business acumen..those "investments" in Solyndra and Fiskars were so clever!

S) I'm voting Democrat, because like Michelle..I haveonly "been proud" of America ..one time in my life.

T) I'm voting Democrat because it is good that an American president should hang out with hate-mongers(Farrakhan) terrorists (Ayers & Dohrn) Muslim radicals & communists(read his book)..oh..and that he uses cocaine (again, read his book).

U) I'm voting Democrat, because all along, I wanted China to buy that Canadian oil out from under us...they may as well get the jobs and make the profits.

I could go on , but let these folks explain..  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6f2LGBxHw0

** West Virginia folks are hard working "good old boys"..but (I) is the liberal-elitist view..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 11:51:08 AM »
#4 is wrong.
Democrats defend the right of free speach as long as you agree with them.  If your opinion is different, logical, or uses the laws of gravity, physics, or economics you will be bullied, name called, and shouted down.
Only the Stupid, Ignorant, Lazy, or markists will be voting Democrat this fall.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 12:04:05 PM »
#4 is wrong.
Democrats defend the right of free speach as long as you agree with them.  If your opinion is different, logical, or uses the laws of gravity, physics, or economics you will be bullied, name called, and shouted down.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sage advice for the liberals:

IF YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA IN 2008 TO PROVE YOU"RE NOT A RACIST,

.........THEN YOU"LL HAVE TO VOTE FOR ROMNEY IN 2012..TO PROVE YOU"RE NOT AN IDIOT..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline hillbill

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 03:11:48 PM »
#4 is wrong.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 the prob is that the stupid,ignorant and lazy are now the majority! thats how we got in this mess!
  Sage advice for the liberals:

IF YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA IN 2008 TO PROVE YOU"RE NOT A RACIST,

.........THEN YOU"LL HAVE TO VOTE FOR ROMNEY IN 2012..TO PROVE YOU"RE NOT AN IDIOT..

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 03:46:26 AM »

Geez I'm surprised.

Thats the spirit!
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 07:35:20 AM »

Geez I'm surprised.

Thats the spirit!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Perhaps you better help them though!   Being liberals...it's not likely they don't know just where they are..or what they are doing..

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2012, 05:32:40 AM »
I will not help any low life leftist that is intent on re electing Obama and chronies. If they are so ignorant then the best thing is to let them die of exposure and improve the gene pool.
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2012, 05:02:01 PM »
After you do your Christian duty and help the liberals, they will curse you with their first available breath. Now if you sin and allow their pathetic lives to end ............
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill