Author Topic: Iran says Israels existence is an insult.  (Read 1342 times)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
Re: Iran says Israels existence is an insult.
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2012, 07:22:07 AM »
Pretty funny how a non American

FYI  I have dual citizenship :-)

has any valid in self defense and concealed carry.

I see no need for it and it isn't legal in Canada

In my book if someone is threatening to kill or harm me and mine that is geounds for me to take out the threat.

So you should have no trouble accepting this reason for any country even Iran which is threatened almost daily by Israel or their bully Uncle Sam. If I were on a jury no matter what the law stated I would vote not guilty.

Not my problem, the Jury foreman might have ;)

BTW BBF how many hand guns do you own?

None, I have no use for them although I am able to purchase them. My neighborhood is rural and peaceful. Should it change a Defender type shotgun is much more useful for me.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2012, 04:21:13 PM »
BBF..essentially Billy is saying Iran has tr\he right to defend herself, and to arm accordingly in consideration of those that threaten her... ;) ;) ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post 21,,,wow _ _pretty radical stuff from that guy Ahmanedijad.. ;)  He's only about 12th in power in Iran and will be resigning or stepping down next year I believe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IG...I am asking all those questions, especially seeking proof of what you talk about.
Ask yourself:.

In the last 200 years what country has Iran warred with or annexed territory, aside from US sponsored Iracq war...which went nowhere.?  Iraq in spite of your contentions..nobody drove them against Iraq in front of guns..
What population does Iran hold in Gulags or concentration camps as second class citizens?  Try being a Christian, Jew or a convert from Islam... to any religion! 
Does Iran practice aparthied..?  See above..
How would Iran attacking US forces, or mainland, or isreal, benefit them... aside from being wiped out?  Hate doesn't always  use logic or reason..Why would Islamic terrorists kill little girls going to a Christian school?
How does a major conflict with Iran figure into zionist Evangelical eschatology?  First, you must learn the true meaning of "Zionism"..real Zionists would rather the Islamofacists just leave them alone.
What country insist on ME nuclear hegemony at US taxpayer and troops expense?  Better yet; we should ask... Which nuclear weapons would more likely be used against Americans..those held by Israel ...or those held by Iran ?
What country now has wars in 23 nations and 700 mil bases around the planet with 52% national budget dedicated to warfare and intel?.. Don't tell me..let me guess..  How about one of the nations you seem to hate almos as much as Israel..is it the U.S.A.?
What country now ages terror wars from drones manned in airconditoned offices sevral thousand miles from its so-called enemies.?  Why get your hands dirty on dirty terrorists ?  ..Again; must be trhe one you seem to hate..the "big Satan"..
What country has chosen to bear a cross in neo-crusades in the international Global 'culture' wars..?  Gee..that's a tough one..uhhh i doubt the Israelis would bear a cross...and I doubt Dinnerjacket has converted...    Hmmm.. can't be the U.S.A.  since we didn't have anything to do with the original crusades, say nothing of Neo-crusades. ;D   ;D
  Neo crusades..have you forgotten?  Islam invadsed Europe first.. until they got their butts kicked out by Charles Martel at the "Battle of Tours". 
....TM7
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2012, 05:13:23 PM »
LOL! Once again the antisemites try to blame Irael. No non American, Israel has not threatened Iran it is the other way around.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2012, 05:32:28 PM »
LOL! Once again the antisemites try to blame Irael. No non American, Israel has not threatened Iran it is the other way around.

BILLY. YEP, the ishmaelites have threatened Israel for many years. They are a boil on the butt of the entire world. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2012, 11:47:22 PM »
    We (Christians) are looking for ouir Savior (Jesus) to come from the sky...while the Muslims look for their savior (the 12th Madhi} to come up from a hole in the ground.

Does this in itself tell us something ?
are u a skolar... Islamic studies, maybe? Isn't there something in there about the Twelfth Mahdi (if you're a Shia') returning... with Jesus?

Anyhow... here's what the Iranian Prez said about it. I caution you, it's very frightening:
When NBC News' Ann Curry interviewed Ahmadinejad in Tehran in September 2009, she asked him about the Mahdi:
Curry: In your speeches, you pray for God to hasten the arrival of the hidden Imam, the Muslim messiah. Would you tell us, as I know you will speak about this at the general assembly, as well. What is your relationship with the hidden Imam, and how soon do you think before the second coming?
Ahmadinejad: Yes, that’s true. I prayed for the arrival of the 12th Imam. The owner of the age, as we call him. Because the owner of the age is the symbol of the – justice and brotherly love prevailing around the world. When the Imam arrives, all of these problems will be resolved. And a prayer for the owner of the age is nothing but a wish for justice and brotherly love to prevail around the world. And it’s an obligation a person takes upon himself to always think about brotherly love. And also to treating others as equals. All people can establish such a connection with the Imam of the age. It’s roughly the same as the relationship which exists between Christians and the Christ. They speak with Jesus Christ and they are sure that Christ hears them. And responds. Therefore, this is not limited to us only. Any person can talk with the Imam.
Curry: You’ve said that you believe that his arrival, the apocalypse, would happen in your own lifetime. What do you believe that you should do to hasten his arrival?
Ahmadinejad: I have never said such a thing.
Curry: Ah, forgive me.
Ahmadinejad: I – I – I was talking about peace.
Curry: Forgive me.
Ahmadinejad: What is being said about an apocalyptic war and – global war, things of that nature. This is what the Zionists are claiming. Imam…will come with logic, with culture, with science. He will come so that there is no more war. No more enmity, hatred. No more conflict. He will call on everyone to enter a brotherly love. Of course, he will return with Jesus Christ. The two will come back together. And working together, they would fill this world with love. The stories that have been disseminated around the world about extensive war, apocalyptic wars, so on and so forth, these are false.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow YT..    You have really drunk the Koolaid !!!   This so-called "Jesus" the 12th Mahdi is to return with is simply the great imposter..posing as Jesus!  The antithesis of all that the REAL Jesus is..he is  truly the ANTI-THESIS ..or anti-God...
  .........ANTI-CHRIST....if you will

Apparently you didn't even notice..the hardnosed interview by Ann Curry.  ;D   Twice she took to groveling..treating Dinnerjacket like a demi-god..begging his forgiveness twice (2X) in that very short interview.  Did you even notice that Dinnerjacket did most of the talking ...Curry only broke in to beg forgiveness..  Is Ann Curry a Muslim ?

Perhaps this explains why NBC news has a very small audience..you, TM and 4 other people.. ;)   ;D 

BTW: While dinnerjacket spouts his "newspeak" concerning peace to a gullible Ann Curry.. his spiritual mentor has a different view.  http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/08/16/irans-supreme-leader-israel-will-disappear-from-the-geographical-landscape/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2012, 04:16:21 AM »
I guess Iran stating it will "wipe Israel off the face of the earth" does not fit the antisemites agenda so they ignore that. Again truth trumps lies.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2012, 07:49:36 AM »
I guess Iran stating it will "wipe Israel off the face of the earth" does not fit the antisemites agenda so they ignore that. Again truth trumps lies.

BILLY. YEP, but lying is acceptable to them. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm