Author Topic: Please change your h&r profile to point people here  (Read 595 times)

Offline scruffy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Please change your h&r profile to point people here
« on: February 07, 2004, 10:41:27 AM »
if you can spare a few minutes it might help to go login to the old H&R site and update your profile.  I changed my interest to "NOW AT GRAYBEARDOUTDOORS.COM NEF/H&R DISCUSSION FORUM" or something like that.  The change got picked up immediately.  Now anyone clicking on my name to send me a pm or email will see where to find us.

Also, I tried updating my signature but the server hasn't picked up the change yet, and I'm not sure it will.  If the server picks up the signature change all of my posts will change to have "NOW AT GRAYBEARDOUTDOORS.COM AT ....." on the bottom of all of my posts.

I'll report back if the server ever picked up my change or not.

I'm trying to leave bread crumbs!  I have alot of friends over there I haven't seen come over here yet.  Anyone seen 22khornet?  I was hoping to set up a coyote hunt once the weather here in Iowa straighted up, but haven't yet.  Might not be able to now... :cry:

Could start a MIA list I guess.

later,
scruffy
Hunting is 99% brain, 1% gun

Offline Haywire Haywood

• Trade Count: (2)
PMs supposedly working
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2004, 11:58:47 AM »
Send him a PM, and he should get e-mail notification with the text of the message even if he doesn't check his PMs at the old site.

just an idea,
Ian
Kids that Hunt, Fish and Trap
Dont Steal, Deal, and Murder

usually...

Offline DaveH

• Contributor
Change your profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2004, 04:23:39 PM »
Changed mine and while I was there I PM'ed 7 other good members to come over here and join this fine forum.

Dave H.
Dave H.
US Army SFC(Ret)

Offline scruffy

• A Real Regular
Re: PMs supposedly working
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2004, 04:48:21 PM »
Quote from: Haywire Haywood
Send him a PM, and he should get e-mail notification with the text of the message even if he doesn't check his PMs at the old site.

just an idea,
Ian

Thanks Haywire, I just did that.  I hope he gets it.  He's less than an hour away from me and because of deer hunting and bad weather we never got together on a nef coyote hunt yet, him with his nef 223 hb handi and me with my nef 12 gauge pardner.  It's really going to suck if we can't get back in touch, which is the worst part about nef not giving us advance warning!  I might have lost a really good hunting buddy.

But I'll keep my fingers crossed.

later,
scruffy
Hunting is 99% brain, 1% gun