Author Topic: Rush- Guns don't kill people, Obama does..................  (Read 379 times)

Offline crustylicious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
Rush- Guns don't kill people, Obama does..................
« on: August 24, 2012, 10:43:09 AM »
Rush Limbaugh 'Wonders' If Obama Is To Blame For The Empire State Building  Shooting

"I wonder if Obama's constant warfare on bosses and so forth might  have led this guy to pull the trigger?"

So, "Obama's constant class warfare, could it be a factor? Might it be a  factor, the Democrat Party and all this fear they're putting in people's hearts  and minds?"

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/rush-limbaugh-obama-empire-state-building-shooting-national-hurricane-center-2012-8#ixzz24UxbvQx1

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline SHOOTALL

Re: Rush- Guns don't kill people, Obama does..................
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 10:55:30 AM »
Rush cracke me up
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 11:37:09 AM »
It is statements like these from Rush and the other radio Rush clones that makes one never want to believe anything that they say even when you know from other sources that occasionally they might be right on something. But even then you keep thinking of the possible spin and what their real motive is. It cracks me up how so many here say Obama lies about darn near everything when IMHO Obama is a rank amateur lier compared to most all the conservative talk show hosts.
GuzziJohn

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 12:04:29 PM »
Obama has not yet killed anyone.   He will get his body count when American citizens ate shovel-ready through Obamacare.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 12:08:48 PM »
He killed Bin Laden!  ;) 8) :P
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 12:29:21 PM »
Naa... I don't agree with Rush, its probably Bush's fault.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 01:09:47 PM »
Naa... I don't agree with Rush, its probably Bush's fault.

Well.........on killing Bin Laden yer probably right! ;)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 03:23:21 PM »
Crusty,

Hate to burst your bubble......Obama did not kil OBL.   SEAL Team 6 killed OBL; Obama was not even in that part of the world at the time.   

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 04:59:25 PM »
Crusty,

Hate to burst your bubble......Obama did not kil OBL.   SEAL Team 6 killed OBL; Obama was not even in that part of the world at the time.   

ST762

And some even think he was dead long before that ;)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline magooch

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 03:42:30 AM »
Rush was just throwing liberal logic back in their faces.  Every time liberals have a chance, they try to blame the Tea Party, or 2nd Amendment believers for shootings before they even know what it's all about.  Rush said it was demonstating the absurd by being absurd.

It does seem that an awful lot of lunatics are surfacing lately and why not blame Obama; he sure doesn't hesitate to blame anyone and everything but himself for what goes wrong.
Swingem

Offline magooch

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2012, 04:01:19 AM »
That's one thing that lib talk show hosts don't have to worry about, because they have no audience.

Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2012, 04:15:15 AM »
He killed Bin Laden!  ;) 8) :P
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Uh Crusty;
  Put down whatever you are smoking..and check with the Navy SEALS;
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Xfti7qtT0

Rush saying Obama killed someone is about on par with the whitehouse staffer who called Romney a felon..

Also on par with the Democrat operatives who made a video claiming Romney killed a woman..

Actually; I tend to think this may well have been tongue-in-cheek bit of irony, playing off these two earlier serious charges by the aforementioned Democrats.  Rush does those kind of parodies often, so I am not surprised.  But for his accusers to refuse to tell the WHOLE truth is called a "lie of omission"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)