Author Topic: A good sign;  (Read 678 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
A good sign;
« on: August 25, 2012, 03:51:48 PM »
  The sign below is showing up all over the area.  They are probably posted at about every third house; some... where I didn't really expect them...In any case ..it is a very good sign..
   Are they in your area also ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline saddlebum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • "I ain't never been killed in my life."
Re: A good sign;
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 05:19:15 PM »
Excellent sign!

That is the first one I've seen.
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 01:36:32 AM »
  I think it is one of the local Tea Parties.  Of course in my county, if the signs were readily available, most all houses would have them.  I have heard many folks asking where to get them.
  That is speaking a very real, very profound truth in just 3 words.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

OK..here's the story...I just searched back through the Google pics to the original source.  I found that sign was only about 25 miles from my house as the crow flies, and in my same county.  I go through that town often..
   Here's the interesting link;    http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/07/in-the-matter-of/

Note: the comments on that website, concerning the sign... are interesting..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 01:48:57 AM »
I like it and hope to start seeing them here.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 07:58:33 AM »
I thought this fellow's post was worth posting here, from the comment section of the link provided.

Midwest Rhino |       July 3, 2012 at 11:15 am

Obama chose his church carefully, and spent 20 years in a relationship with Rev. Wright.  Is “God damn America” sentiment really so alien to Obama?  Michelle was never proud of this country, and Obama plans to fundamentally transform it.  His whole history revolves around anti-capitalist revolution.  He liked his Marxist prof’s best. 

In Egypt and Libya, Obama helped overthrow known quantities, for what looks more like the Muslim Brotherhood.  He kept boots out of Libya, sort of, which allowed thousands of missiles to go missing.  In Iran, he thumbed his nose at the the Green Movement.

In Honduras, Obama stood with Chavez and Castro and Zelaya, in an attempt to allow Zelaya to move toward dictatorship, in defiance of their law.  In Brazil Obama loans US funds to develop their oil, with at least one deep water rig being sent there (to even deeper water) to drill, after Obama shut down the Gulf of Mexico.

His motive to fundamentally change and weaken America is consistent.  Drive up energy costs by taxing or blocking domestic production of oil, gas and coal.  He pretends it is to develop a green society, even as China belches raw soot from their coal plants.  Again Obama seeks to destroy what works so well … weakening America.  His illusory promises are only intended to string along the faithful, so the promises don’t have to be workable.

Health care is the same … destroy the current system by overloading it with everything for everyone, while driving up costs, under the glorious banner of free health care.  When “free riders” can’t afford it, force the responsible, already insured, into expensive plans to subsidize the overpriced system.  His real goal is socialized medicine, one outcome for all.

Economically Obama wants all America to look like Detroit.  He believes government/union jobs are the way to bring down unemployment.  He punishes Boeing for going to a right to work state.  He demands GM bondholders yield their senior bonds to the union bosses.  He gives his Solyndra bundler loans seniority over the government.  He tells SEIU that their agenda and his are the same.

And then he runs guns to Mexican cartels with no way to trace them, till they show up at crime scenes, while his administration announces he is working on gun control beneath the radar.  National defense is downsized, unilateral nuclear disarmament is his goal, recently suggesting we keep only 300.

Obama meets with Media Matters regularly, coordinating their message, as they both try to shut down FOX news.  They have most of the media, but silencing or marginalizing the lone wolves is vital.

QE3 will be announced this summer most likely, as government continues to destroy our currency (and any who bothered saving it) in an effort to prop up the stock market so voters stay happy past the election.

The plan is in place, and the big question is whether or not enough Americans are paying attention.  Obama is all about destruction of what has worked, with golden promises that for the last three years always turn out to be blatant lies.  He just needs four more years.
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 10:18:29 AM »
A Better Sign ;)  The country would  be better off with one of these signs in every yard!
(Intellectually would speak volumes)

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 12:42:19 PM »
Here are a few more good ones!   ;)
(click to enlarge)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 03:29:31 PM »
       .."Turn about is fair play", I guess.. ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 06:44:09 PM »
That's funny right there! ;D Good one!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 06:44:28 AM »
 :o

300 nukes wouldn't be enough to start messing up the world big time ??
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.