Author Topic: Are we really supposed to trust this man  (Read 773 times)

Offline KIMBER45

• Trade Count: (0)
Are we really supposed to trust this man
« on: August 31, 2012, 04:26:19 AM »
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Online magooch

Re: Are we really supposed to trust this man
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 04:38:33 AM »
No, the liberals would rather have us trust the lying communist party that is now in charge.
Swingem

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 06:01:11 AM »
Irish central?
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 08:20:29 AM »
I don't trust anyone who votes to bailout the banks and auto industry then tells me that they're a conservative.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Gary G

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 09:18:21 AM »
Yes I trust him. You see, I am a debt-serf on my masters plantation. As they rob all of us serfs to pay off their political bribes, I will not pout as it is for my betterment, as they protect me from all those terrorist hiding around every corner. Now back to my daily bread and circuses, er, I mean TV news and handouts. I will vote for both of them, Rombama and Rombama. I will consent to their every whim.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 09:43:20 AM »
looks like irish cent. is saying this news service or that news servics says this or that . Sounds like a bunch of hog wash to me . Yea we are supposed to trust him got anyone better to trust that is running ? and can win ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline gcrank1

• Trade Count: (24)
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 10:16:30 AM »
A wise man once said,: Dont set your sights on a bright and shining star that just happens to be going nowhere."
Evidence: the last (almost) 4 years; we're not just going nowhere, we're going down.
Another wise man said," If what you're doing ain't working, try something else."
Dont take a rocket scientist to know that's sound logic.
"Halt while I adjust my accoutrements!"
      ><   ->
We are only temporary caretakers of the past heading toward an uncertain future
22Mag UV / 22LR  Sportster
357Mag Schuetzen Special
45-70  SS Ultra Hunter with UV cin.lam. wood
12ga. 'Ol' Ugly OverKill', Buck barrel c/w  SpeedStock  and swap 28" x Full bird barrel, 1974

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 10:37:11 AM »

Another wise man said," If what you're doing ain't working, try something else."

EXCELLANT POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what Obbummer's doing ain't working! :P
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Online Casull

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 10:43:03 AM »

Hey Cuts Crooked, it's working, it's just going in the wrong direction.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 10:56:44 AM »

Hey Cuts Crooked, it's working, it's just going in the wrong direction.

ROFLMDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 11:13:20 AM »
I didn't ask about anyone else. I'm just asking about Paul Ryan and if we trust him after what he said. I know about the other candidates and the " lesser of 2 evil". arguement. It's about his integrity and believability after all. Please direct your answers directly to this topic. thanks
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline Gary G

The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 11:20:07 AM »
I didn't ask about anyone else. I'm just asking about Paul Ryan and if we trust him after what he said. I know about the other candidates and the " lesser of 2 evil". arguement. It's about his integrity and believability after all. Please direct your answers directly to this topic. thanks

We know you didn't ask about anyone else. And frankly, the neocons don't care, he's what they want, he says what they want, and he's who they are going to vote for.

But you have to admit it begs the question, when speaking of veracity, "what about the other guy?" He lied through his teeth till it has become a joke.........but his followers still worship him!

Offline Mike in Virginia

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 11:22:14 AM »
I don't think we can trust any of them.  We can trust the Republicans to do less damage, that's about it.  Ain't nobody going to fix things over the next 4 years.  Perhaps someone can slow the decline. 

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 12:12:34 PM »
I don't think we can trust any of them.  We can trust the Republicans to do less damage, that's about it.  Ain't nobody going to fix things over the next 4 years.  Perhaps someone can slow the decline.
Mike- I agree. You can't trust any of them. When I was in Aruba, the people call their politicians " lieiticians . Sad but it seems to be everywhere. Too bad money instead of honesty elects politicians.
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline powderman

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2012, 02:35:04 PM »
Hmmmmm, lets see now, should I trust #1 Paul Ryan or #2 obummer. BIIIIIGG choice. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline gcrank1

• Trade Count: (24)
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2012, 02:44:09 PM »
The one thing I know is that we cant trust the current administration of Constitution ignoring, financially irresponsible liberals who want everything Ive ever worked for or made and everything my children and grandchildren will make too, so there aini't no way Im gone to pass up on the chance to cut 'em loose. I'll do the same with the fresh batch until it changes or Im dead. I have heard too many P&M'ers through the 50+ years I've been politically aware that complain and either leave bums in by voting for them again or not voting at all after they have proven they are bums. WHATS with THAT?
You say you want to keep it on topic about Paul Ryan after you use some third party vested interest, obviously liberal hack (from who really knows where?) to cast aspersions about a good, decent, responsible man who does not want to see this country ripped off by a bunch of lying deadbeats.
Thsi aint about party, this about the ship of the USA sinking and Romney/Ryan is our best hope; for those who cant or wont see it you are part of the problem not the solution.
"Halt while I adjust my accoutrements!"
      ><   ->
We are only temporary caretakers of the past heading toward an uncertain future
22Mag UV / 22LR  Sportster
357Mag Schuetzen Special
45-70  SS Ultra Hunter with UV cin.lam. wood
12ga. 'Ol' Ugly OverKill', Buck barrel c/w  SpeedStock  and swap 28" x Full bird barrel, 1974

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2012, 03:17:10 PM »
The one thing I know is that we cant trust the current administration of Constitution ignoring, financially irresponsible liberals who want everything Ive ever worked for or made and everything my children and grandchildren will make too, so there aini't no way Im gone to pass up on the chance to cut 'em loose. I'll do the same with the fresh batch until it changes or Im dead. I have heard too many P&M'ers through the 50+ years I've been politically aware that complain and either leave bums in by voting for them again or not voting at all after they have proven they are bums. WHATS with THAT?
You say you want to keep it on topic about Paul Ryan after you use some third party vested interest, obviously liberal hack (from who really knows where?) to cast aspersions about a good, decent, responsible man who does not want to see this country ripped off by a bunch of lying deadbeats.
Thsi aint about party, this about the ship of the USA sinking and Romney/Ryan is our best hope; for those who cant or wont see it you are part of the problem not the solution.
I believe the third party was from FOX NEWS -- Yesterday Sally Kohn, a Fox News columnist, blasted vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan's speech as 'an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech.--'ACCURATE AND DEPENDABLE. ;D
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline huntducks

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Contributor
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2012, 09:00:23 PM »
ya I trust this man, but he is not running for president.
But i'm sure you trust his counter part biden ::)  mr. dumb dumb
DD could't put a cork in his A straight.

Remember it's where the first bullet goes out of a cold barrel that counts most.

Offline rio grande

• Trade Count: (39)
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 06:32:11 AM »
A wise man once said,: Dont set your sights on a bright and shining star that just happens to be going nowhere."
Evidence: the last (almost) 4 years; we're not just going nowhere, we're going down.

Man, I agree!  Vote somebody else in. Just keep playing that carnie's shell game. You just gotta win sooner or later.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2012, 06:56:41 AM »
KIMBER45,

Romney and Ryan can do a much better job than Obama and Biden.   Sally Kohn is just another lefty kook that FOX keeps on the payroll to stay balanced between the left and right.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline powderman

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2012, 01:58:19 PM »

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2012, 03:41:46 AM »
I think we should plaster Powderman's poster on every tree and utility pole in America. I'm watching the Sunday talk shows as I type and no matter what the question asked Obama's surrogates try to tap dance around his record. When Axelrod said Obama's budget lowered the deficit the moderator kindly reminded him Barry has yet to pass a budget, and had a majority in the  House and Senate for his first 2 years in office. One of Obama's talking points is "It could be worse". Re-elect him and " It will be worse".