Author Topic: What do Obama and Bush have in common ?  (Read 746 times)

Offline KIMBER45

• Trade Count: (0)
What do Obama and Bush have in common ?
« on: September 05, 2012, 04:08:03 AM »
Answer - good family values. I'm sure some will turn this into a -But Obama .......... That's not what the topic is about. Both families are excellent role models as to how families should interact.
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline magooch

Re: What do Obama and Bush have in common ?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 04:25:24 AM »
It only proves that you can have fine family values and still be a commie--in the case of B. Hussein Obama.
Swingem

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 04:33:41 AM »
Obama's daughters haven't been busted numerous times for underage drinking yet.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 04:44:14 AM »
family values and leadership skills arent the same thing. Obama may be a good father and husband but he is not worth a tinkers damn as POTUS and the same can be said about Bush

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 06:39:58 AM »
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 07:08:18 AM »
Check out the "Real Christians" in the first two pics!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/pictures-that-will-restore-your-faith-in-humanity
BEAUTIFUL and AWESOME - Thats my idea of true Christianity. Thank you.
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline Stillkickin

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 08:06:32 AM »
The devil is in the meaning of words, and how they have been bastardized.  You can thank Clinton for that and his, "It all depends on what 'is' is" spin.  Before you even get to what "family values" means, look at what passes for a "family" today - any grouping of persons, animals, gays, criminals or aliens.  Sorry, but I do not accept any definition of family other than a duly married heterosexual couple and their children, period.  Now, what values fall under the modifying adjective, "family"?  I would include such things as honesty, integrity, self sacrifice, compassion, selflessness, reverence for life, humility, teamwork, and EARNING your goods.  There are many others that don't come to mind at this moment, but based on those mentioned already alone, there is a world of difference between the two families stipulated by the original poster.  I would be willing to bet that George Bush would NEVER call a grandson or granddaughter a "punishment for his daughter making a mistake" as did 0.   

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 08:39:08 AM »
Sorry, but I do not accept any definition of family other than a duly married heterosexual couple and their children, period.

I'm a divorced father with custody of my 3 children. Are we not a family?
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 12:07:26 PM »
Check out the "Real Christians" in the first two pics!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/pictures-that-will-restore-your-faith-in-humanity

Of coarse these are real Christians to some of you. These so called Christians appear to be apologizing for saying the homosexual lifestyle is wrong. In other words apologizing for God's word.
It fits perfectly with how you think Christians should be. Powderman is exactly right. There are some churches today that pander to the whims of society, instead of preaching God's word. They want to draw people in by entertaining them. They don't preach about sin, immorality, or hell, because that is all stuff society doesn't want to hear.  So you have pastors not preaching the truth, and preaching that homosexuality is ok. My Pastor encourages us to read our Bibles so we learn and know God's word. He said if you ever go to a church and are not hearing God's word preached, you should turn and run the other way as fast as you can, and he is exactly right. If you first don't know God's word, how would one ever know that God's word is not being preached?

Some of you that claim to love homosexuals and support their lifestyle are the ones that hate them, while claiming Christians hate them. You have it backwards. By supporting the homosexual lifestyle you are telling them "go ahead and do it, its ok, even though it will probably lead you to an early death, and death for eternity. How is that loving them? On the other hand, the Christians you claim are haters, tell homosexuals that their lifestyle is very wrong, because it destroys their life now, and for eternity. That certainly aligns more with love than helping to support a lifestyle that destroys.  It is the real Christians that will never apologize for God's word. The so called Christians in the photo are doing just that. Cracks me up that some of you make statements about what real Christians should be like, when you don't have a clue what a real Christian really is. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 02:09:33 PM »
The post asks the question..........What do Obama and Bush have in common? Why can't some of you just answer without the sarcastic BS? "How about" They all have the same boss! The NWO.ORG ;)  They both lie when their lips move, Neither made it on their own,They are both Liberal, and so forth and so on.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 02:15:00 PM »
Obama's daughters haven't been busted numerous times for underage drinking yet.

Yet. They are not old enough to go outside alone.

What do they have in common? I was going to say soon both will be ex-presidents   ;)

Lonny

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 02:20:56 PM »
[
Some of you that claim to love homosexuals and support their lifestyle are the ones that hate them, while claiming Christians hate them. You have it backwards. By supporting the homosexual lifestyle you are telling them "go ahead and do it, its ok, even though it will probably lead you to an early death, and death for eternity. How is that loving them? On the other hand, the Christians you claim are haters, tell homosexuals that their lifestyle is very wrong, because it destroys their life now, and for eternity. That certainly aligns more with love than helping to support a lifestyle that destroys.  It is the real Christians that will never apologize for God's word. The so called Christians in the photo are doing just that. Cracks me up that some of you make statements about what real Christians should be like, when you don't have a clue what a real Christian really is.

Too bad the whole world can't see this post of yours.
BUT! Even if the world seen it ,those blinded by their own sin would never understand it :(

Offline powderman

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2012, 02:49:10 PM »
     DDZ. Another great post Sir, all true. Seems that my post was deleted, again. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2012, 08:09:22 PM »

Not my idea of, "good family values" or "role models" when the daughter of the president talks her dad into changing his official stance on gay marriage from one man and one woman to 'anything goes'. Doesn't say much for a president either.

Men hugging in their underwear in public is "beautiful and awesome" and a picture of Christianity?? :o

DDZ nailed it!!
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline justme

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2012, 02:03:39 AM »
DDZ has his head on right!

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 02:43:28 PM »
TM7
 Showing my ignorance again. What is CFR?

Lonny

Offline powderman

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2012, 03:45:16 PM »
TM7
 Showing my ignorance again. What is CFR?

Lonny

I think it means Colored F olks R ule, I could be wrong. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm