Author Topic: 21 embassies ablaze..here's why..wonderful history lesson..  (Read 492 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
21 embassies ablaze..here's why..wonderful history lesson..
« on: September 15, 2012, 10:44:36 PM »
  Iran took our entire embassy hostage in Teheran hostage, and held them for 444 days...laughing at a weak, simpering Carter.
 The ayatollahs held the hostages that long while simply ignoring Carter..Weakness in the face of these devils ..just doesn't work.
  Taking a cue from some of his movies, Carter called Reagan as a "cowboy" ....who would "shoot first, and then ask questions".
   (Just like Obama accuses Romney now)

The ayatollahs took this accusation seriously..as well they should.  Reagan had barely taken the oath..when the hostages were winging their way home. Watch the entire video(only 2:21 minutes).  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGUI7kDLsQo

What about Obama...all I can say is ..  "WELCOME BACK CARTER!"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: 21 embassies ablaze..here's why..wonderful history lesson..
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 04:26:41 AM »
Bring all our people home, send ALL theirs back, lock the door, stop all aid to all muslim countries. Let em eat sand and drink their oil. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 05:08:54 AM »
We need an aggressive program to become energy independent. 
1) Use natural gas
2) Build coal gasification plants to make syntnetic diesel and gasoline.
3) Drill everywhere
4) Then we need to stop using ethynol for fuel and use it to feed our animals.
5) Stop buying foreign oil.
6) Cut off foreign aid except for humanitarian aid.
7) Bring our troops home, close all unnecessary bases.  If the Saudi's or Qutar, or Kuait wants us to be there, they can pay us. 
8) Keep a strong navy if necessary to intervein. 
9) Put troops brought home on the border.
10)  Round up and send home ALL illegals.  Enough is enough.
11) lower or eliminate taxes on manufacturers to bring home the manufacturing base. 
12) Cut government welfare plans, especially those that overlap in benefits.
13) Have government buy up excess food production instead of paying farmers NOT to grow.  Store this for droughts, hurricanes, earthquakes, volcanoes, and for humanitarian foreign aid.
14) Keep our nukes, do not cut down the active number, we only have 5% of the worlds people.  Nukes are our aces. 
I probably have some more but can't think of them right now.

Doing all of the above makes us stronger, less dependent, and able to project our power when necessary.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 05:29:47 AM »
Good list Dixie.  Some of them are more domestic than foreign policy, so I would add tort reform as another thing that would cure a lot of America's current woes.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 05:49:36 AM »
Good list but it sounds familier, like maybe.........Ron Pauls political platform? You know? The one conservatives turned their collective backs on.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 03:15:33 PM »
Well, as far as embassy's ablase, well I for one have had enough.  These Islamist fundamentalists only understand power.  Thomas Jefferson had to deal with them in the early 1800's.  Same place, same idiots.  If Obama isn't a Muslim, he is a Muslim sympathiser.  He has to go.  Only alternative right now is Romney. 

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 03:41:54 PM »
ironglow:
Iran took our entire embassy hostage in Teheran hostage, and held them for 444 days...laughing at a weak, simpering Carter.
 The ayatollahs held the hostages that long while simply ignoring Carter..Weakness in the face of these devils ..just doesn't work.
  Taking a cue from some of his movies, Carter called Reagan as a "cowboy" ....who would "shoot first, and then ask questions".

Reagan sold Iran WMD's for hostages.  Maybe Obama should also make a deal with Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc.  That was good for you to bring up the topic. Reagan sold arms to Iran for hostages.  Carter was like Bush or McCain.  No end in sight to the conflict.  Reagan was a pragmatist.  He made a deal with Iran. and ended the crisis, diplomatically like Obama.  8)

Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 04:08:41 PM »
The highest ranking hostage lives just a few miles away from me. I know how he feels about these animals.

99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 04:41:31 PM »
Well, as far as embassy's ablase, well I for one have had enough.  These Islamist fundamentalists only understand power.  Thomas Jefferson had to deal with them in the early 1800's.  Same place, same idiots.  If Obama isn't a Muslim, he is a Muslim sympathiser.  He has to go.  Only alternative right now is Romney.

Agreed Sir, hussein has to go, preferably back to kenya. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 02:51:45 AM »
Obama was raised by a Muslim stepdad in Indonesia until he was 9.  He really has no American "roots".  His mother and grandparents were raving liberals.  He has no true American values.  Herman Cain even said he was more American that Obama, and more black.  He was raised in Memphis.  He knew American values.  Not this Islamic and weird so called Black revisionist history Rev. Wright taught him for 20 years.  Yes, blacks were brought over as slaves, sold to us by Muslim slave traders, yes we had to struggle with slavery, even in our founding, it was a struggle.  Washington and Jefferson both had slaves, but knew it was ultimately wrong, and they were freed on their death.  We fought a civil war for their freedom.  They have also been granted full civil rights.  Now, they need to be assimilated, not put on a welfare plantation.  Muslims are still in the Middle Ages mentally.  Some are merging into the modern world, most not. 

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 03:45:02 AM »
I like your ideas Dixie.  I too have really had enough of trying to civilize a culture that in all reality, most of them do not want to be brought up to speed and/ or have the mental capacity to do so.

I really do not care at this point if a muslim country wants to live in the dark ages, keep their women as servants, and maintain a wild west of violence in their areas.  As long as they are not building nukes for us, trying to infiltrate our country, or actively killing us, They have he right to live a messed up as they want.

I dont think ANY muslim from this point forward needs to be granted a VISA for our country.

Within 6 months of a total US departure from Iraq and Afghanistan, they will be back in full swing to their old tricks.  It's time to protect our soil and tap into our natural resources and stop policing the world.
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2012, 06:03:43 AM »
ironglow:

Reagan sold Iran WMD's for hostages. A complete falsehood!  Maybe Obama should also make a deal with Iran, Iraq, Syria, etc.  That was good for you to bring up the topic. Reagan sold arms to Iran for hostages.  Carter was like Bush or McCain.  No end in sight to the conflict.  Reagan was a pragmatist.  He made a deal with Iran. and ended the crisis, diplomatically like Obama.  8)

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)