Author Topic: Why the hate?  (Read 4998 times)

Offline muznut 54

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Why the hate?
« on: September 24, 2012, 05:52:24 AM »
Why is their so much hate from the right? I was a registered Republican until 2000 and then I switched to independent due to the visceral hatred towards Clinton and vowed to never vote republican again until the hatred and the dehumanization of the opposing parties stops. And I see its alive and well on this forum, some calling Obama a Muslim a communist the Imam an African. Why don't you get it over with and call him what you really want to call him? I would consider voting for some republicans but I'll have no part of the hate and I'll fight fire with fire and vote democrat all the way down the ballot just just to stop it!

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
Re: Why the hate?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 06:10:39 AM »
That is a pretty ridiculous excuse for "logic".   :o
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 06:17:11 AM »
That is a pretty ridiculous excuse for "logic".   :o

I agree :-X
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 06:26:57 AM »
back when I was an ideolgue, I thought that the nastiness from the left towards President Bush (chimp in chief and whatnot) was a result of the Left's immoral positions. Now I see even MORE nastiness on the right towards President Obama, and I realize... no moral diff between the two, but ideologues on both sides are unassailably convinced otherwise.Add to this... the rightwingnuts think that God is On Their Side.
They're convinced.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 06:39:58 AM »
There are "ideologues" and then there are "nutlogs". Sometimes it's a progression from the former to the latter.
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 07:41:47 AM »
You folks must be blind. I have yet to see anyone burning effigies of Obama or carrying signs that demand Obama be executed as a war criminal like I saw people doing while Bush was in office. Sorry to burst your bubble but  the left still has the hate market cornered.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Empty Quiver

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 08:47:45 AM »
Wait till Romney is elected.

The left will once again show us how to hate well and properly. I predict a bit of looting a bit of organized protest, plenty of hate speech, plenty of demigogging and enough outright lies to make Dear Leader himself blush.

I fully expect to see NY Times articles about how Romney is leading a campaign on baby punching. How his plan to put people to work includes the building and staffing of Soylent Green factories. Right wing attempts to reduce abortion will only add to unemployment, details at 5 on Eye Witness Views channel 3.

Are you trying to tell me Clinton bashing, and Obama ridicule is what you can't tolerate? The Bush bashing went under your radar?
Don't kid yourself if the left wing nuts thought God existed he would certainly support them too YT.
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 08:51:49 AM »
back when I was an ideolgue, I thought that the nastiness from the left towards President Bush (chimp in chief and whatnot) was a result of the Left's immoral positions. Now I see even MORE nastiness on the right towards President Obama, and I realize... no moral diff between the two, but ideologues on both sides are unassailably convinced otherwise.Add to this... the rightwingnuts think that God is On Their Side.
They're convinced.
Yep - just like those during the Spanish Inquisition and Salem witch burnings.
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 09:19:20 AM »
Back in 1992, because our then DEMOCRAT senator from Alabama just DISSAGREED with Clinton about some issues, he was only given ONE ticket to the national championship banquet held for the college football national champions from 1992.  Everyone else was given 8 tickets so their familes could come.  This was a slap in the face of the conservative DEMOCRAT senator.  So, he switched parties, along with a lot of other SOUTHERN elected officials.  The Democrat party went further to the left.  Clinton started the hate from the left, him and his wife.  He was an Arkansaw mafia politician.  Thus the Republicans took over the senate and house in 1994, balanced the budget, and was in line to pay off the national debt by 2010-12.  It is a strange thing that about 8 people associated with the Clintons "committed suicide" including an Arkansaw state trooper.  All one shot to the head. 

Swing forward.  Now with Obama you have the Chicago mafia.  They have dug up and thrown all kinds of dirt towards Republicans.  They tried to destroy Sarah Palin, now Romney and Ryan. 

WHY DO NOT THE MEDIA DEMAND Obama RELEASE his college records.  Did he go as a foreign student, thus committing fraud?  Was his grades bad?  Couldn't have been to bad to get into Harvard.  Will his college records show he is an American or a Foreigner?  Why is his Social Security number a Conneticutt series number when he never lived there?  Why did it take SO LONG to release his birth certificate?  What was he hiding?  The one released is a forgery.  Why have the media not asked these questions?  Why in his book did he say he would side with the Muslims over Israel?  Why has his wife not gone with him to any Arab country, yet goes everywhere else?  Why did he mentor under KNOWN communist Bill Ayers?  Did you know his father Obama sr, was a communist?  He was raised by a Muslim stepfather in Indonesia until he was 9.  He was raised after that by liberal step parents who met with communists in the 1950's. 

Now does he have real American values?  Even Herman Cain said he was more American than Obama, and he was more black. 

That being said, I was against Bush starting Homeland Security, the Patriot Act, and the war in Iraq.  Saddam Hussen could have been kept at bay through air strikes when needed a lot cheaper.  I did agree to go into Afganistan to find Ben Ladin.  We should now get out.  Bush had the wars without raising taxes to cover them.  Also, Clinton and the Republican legislature created the mortgage mess in 1998.  What the Republicans want to do is go back to the pre-98 banking laws, not the Bush policies.  We were doing fine then.  I think Romney is smart enough not to do what Bush did. 

Why the hate?  The Dems have demonised Republicans saying they will cut Social Security and cut Medicare, they are for the rich, yada, yada, yada. 

The Republicans KNOW not to cut any benefits without having an alternative.  They just want to privitize it for YOUNG people, NOT OLDER people.  Lies from the dems.  More middle class, and poor whites vote Republican than Democrat.  The SUPER rich like Gates, Soros, and such vote Democrat.  Thus more lies from the left.  THEY CREATED the class warfare, Not the Republicans.  I am a Libertarian leaning Republican, but WILL VOTE for a Republican over a Democrat any day.  Dems have become TOO liberal. 

Offline lakota

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 09:33:34 AM »
They're convinced.
Yep - just like those during the Spanish Inquisition and Salem witch burnings.
And those on the left are also convinced that racist or sexist or homophobic remarks or death threats or threats of violence  ad nauseum  are not hate speech just as long as it rolls off of the lips of someone who is left leaning.

They're convinced.

Offline powderman

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2012, 09:39:34 AM »
muznut. I have absolutely no use for the illegal kenyan, aint my president, at present I don't have one.
Yes, I call him anything but president, I have no use for him or anybody that supports a lowlife like him. He's anti gun, hates America, hates and disrespects our military, totally disregards the latest terrorist attacks by his muslim brothers.

He supports and advocates murdering innocent children, and supports and promotes homosexuality, both are deadly sins. He has done everything in his power to destroy us, he has no morals or family values, Need I go on?? POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2012, 09:43:15 AM »
total dislike by a dumbocrat is just politics
questioning by a republican is hate
is that about it ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline saddlebum

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2012, 09:51:58 AM »
muznut. I have absolutely no use for the illegal kenyan, aint my president, at present I don't have one.
Yes, I call him anything but president, I have no use for him or anybody that supports a lowlife like him. He's anti gun, hates America, hates and disrespects our military, totally disregards the latest terrorist attacks by his muslim brothers.

He supports and advocates murdering innocent children, and supports and promotes homosexuality, both are deadly sins. He has done everything in his power to destroy us, he has no morals or family values, Need I go on?? POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Shame on you for bringing up real issues and using those legitimate issues and concerns to make a rational decision on who you want to vote for...... ;D

If someone were really going to boycott a political party because some endulge in "hatred and the dehumanization", then that person would just have to stay home and pout. No party as a whole is guiltless. People make up the parties, and people will be people.

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2012, 10:48:07 AM »
Another thing.  Dems seem to want to blame others, make fun of others, demonise them, tell lies about them.  They do this to AVOID debating the issues.  Obama can't run on his RECORD, since it is a failure.  So he shifts to other minor issues.  The ECONOMY, DEFICIT, and FOREIGN POLICY are the three top issues.  Not women's rights, not healthcare, not racial issues, not gay rights.  These issues can be dealt with later AFTER the ECONOMY is fixed, the DEFICIT is dealt with, and a firm but fair foreign policy. 

The fiat currency can be made to work IF we deal with the deficit and get people back to work, but it will REQUIRE a balanced budget, and there will be inflation until the budget is balanced and the debt is paid.  It can be spread out over 20-30 years to balance and pay off the debt, and then there is no guarentee.  Only by returning to a gold standard can money be made to work.  Ron Paul knows this, however he isn't running, and the only alternative is Romney.  I think with his Morman background, he understands prepping, and the gold standard because he has about $500,000 in gold himself. 

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2012, 10:50:11 AM »
when they forced PC on America they won half the battle. in effect they hog tied free thinking people who speak their mind .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline DDZ

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 11:48:09 AM »
total dislike by a dumbocrat is just politics
questioning by a republican is hate
is that about it ?

That is exactly it. Disagree with the likes of a liberal or democrat and you are spewing hate. It never has anything to do with hating their ideas that have just about driven this country over the cliff. Its always "you just hate Obama", "you just hate Clinton"," you just hate liberals". "All you conservatives are just a bunch of haters". It kind of follows the pattern of what a bunch of toddlers would do.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 12:02:12 PM »
I'll have no part of the hate and I'll fight fire with fire and vote democrat all the way down the ballot just just to stop it!

Dems say if you didn't vote for obama ,it's because you are a racist.
Then the dems attack Herman Cain because he had an affair.
But the dems had no problem with the white man Clinton, and his affairs, rapes and lies!!
It seems as if you are looking at the gnat in the republican's eye, and you missed the plank in your own.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2012, 12:05:29 PM »
Why don't you get it over with and call him what you really want to call him?

I hope to be able too soon............EX PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2012, 12:41:15 PM »
Why the Hate? Because they (Both Parties are Criminals at the National level.
Criminals are hateful people. ;) Actually, as a former Republican (still on paper) I find the Republicans have become better at it than the Democrats.I think Libertarian thinking people(Followers of the Constitution) are the only ones left, that aren't consumed by hate.JMO! I'm sure hardcore Reps, and Dems. disagree ;)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline justme

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2012, 12:43:39 PM »
Me too!

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2012, 01:10:53 PM »
There are "ideologues" and then there are "nutlogs". Sometimes it's a progression from the former to the latter.
Ideologue is a real word with real meaning. What is 'nutlogs'? I'm guessing a made-up innuendo de jour? Point us toward a definition?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2012, 02:31:37 PM »
Seems to me Hard Core Libertarians are just as hateful.  They HATE Bush sometimes worse than Obama and Clinton.  Bush had to deal with 9-11 and maybe he made some mistakes.  At least on his interview about a year after he left office, he said he made a mistake by giving in to the Federal Reserve, to spend 750 billion on stimulus.  He said he should have let the banks fail, file bankrupcy, and reorganise.  Obama continued to do whatever the FR wanted and more.  Bush also said he warned about the housing bubble in 2007, but he had a Democratic congress who wouldn't do anything.  Obama has never admitted a mistake.  He is a narcissist.  Clinton's hands were tied from spending by a thrifty Republican congress. 

Offline powderman

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2012, 02:57:38 PM »
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2012, 03:08:55 PM »
Sadly, their hatred makes them blind, Muz. Been lurking here a while. These guys know their guns, but there's not a lot of social awareness. They believe in the Gospel According to Fox.
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2012, 03:15:20 PM »
Another thing.  Dems seem to want to blame others, make fun of others, demonise them, tell lies about them.  They do this to AVOID debating the issues.  Obama can't run on his RECORD, since it is a failure.  So he shifts to other minor issues.  The ECONOMY, DEFICIT, and FOREIGN POLICY are the three top issues.  Not women's rights, not healthcare, not racial issues, not gay rights.  These issues can be dealt with later AFTER the ECONOMY is fixed, the DEFICIT is dealt with, and a firm but fair foreign policy. 

The fiat currency can be made to work IF we deal with the deficit and get people back to work, but it will REQUIRE a balanced budget, and there will be inflation until the budget is balanced and the debt is paid.  It can be spread out over 20-30 years to balance and pay off the debt, and then there is no guarentee.  Only by returning to a gold standard can money be made to work.  Ron Paul knows this, however he isn't running, and the only alternative is Romney.  I think with his Morman background, he understands prepping, and the gold standard because he has about $500,000 in gold himself.
Dems seem to want to blame others, make fun of others, demonise them, tell lies about them. - Now that there is funny; I don't care who you are .  ;D ;D Have you not been reading some of the posts by those claiming to be Republicans here on both the Political and Potbelly stove forums? Dummycraps, Hildabeast, talking about how some of the Democratic women look etc.  According to your comment;those posters are Democrates, pretending to be Republicans. lol ;D
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2012, 03:22:14 PM »
Have you not been reading some of the posts by those claiming to be Republicans here on both the Political and Potbelly stove forums? Dummycraps, Hildabeast, talking about how some of the Democratic women look etc.  According to your comment;those posters are Democrates, pretending to be Republicans. lol ;D
what is most instructive... is to read the posts by the most prolific thread-starter at GBO. What would a visiter conclude after doing so? Maybe one who had friends who weren't fundamentalist Christians?

Offline lakota

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 03:23:32 PM »

Dems seem to want to blame others, make fun of others, demonise them, tell lies about them. - Now that there is funny; I don't care who you are .  ;D ;D Have you not been reading some of the posts by those claiming to be Republicans here on both the Political and Potbelly stove forums? Dummycraps, Hildabeast, talking about how some of the Democratic women look etc.  According to your comment;those posters are Democrates, pretending to be Republicans. lol ;D
Should we go into some of the vile names that liberal mouth pieces have called their opponents on a national stage?
Liberals seem to think that they wield ultimate freedom of speech and can say whatever they wish while others must curb their speech because it will be labled hate speech if it doesnt march in lock step with the liberal agenda. That makes liberals hypocrites and I despise hypocrites.

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2012, 04:46:33 PM »
I don't mind calling him what he is  A LIAR!!!
When he was first elected I called him "the boy".
Not to try and belittle him or trying to be racist but in reference to his limited time in office.
It was pointed out to me by a member here that most people would refer to the term "the boy" as racist and was told I should refer to him by some other term that would not sound racist so I chose something I could prove about him by his own words.
After that conversation with that member I have always referred to him as THE LIAR IN THE WHITE HOUSE!
It is not racist and no one can deny the fact that he has lied many, many times and it can be verified anytime you want just by listening to his campain promises and watching his speeches on TV.
I don't hate him as a person but I do hate where he has taken this country, and the way he has gone about getting some things passed that would not have gotten passed had he gone through the congress.
I hate that he refuses to abide by the US CONSTITUTION which our country was founded upon.
I hate that he refuses to honor our flag but has no problem sending our military off to fight and die.
I hate that he thinks the rich should bail out the country when it is the government that should stop all the frivolous spending on programs that don't work or shouldn't be a part of government in the first place.
The main thing I can't stand about him is that he is a LIAR.
I live my life by the words my Grandfather lived by and taught me as a kid, that ("A MAN'S WORD IS HIS BOND, IF HE WON"T HONOR HIS WORD THEN HE IS NOTHING") !!!
I guess then that is really what he should be called    "A NOTHING"!

LONGTOM
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline mauser98us

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (40)
  • 10 mm junkie and Whelan wacko
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2012, 04:53:00 PM »
The left has a lock on hate. See what they do when you disagree with them, then you become a sexist.intolerant,xenophobe,hater and racist. The left does it, then blames the right.

Offline finisher

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2012, 09:02:58 PM »
Sadly, their hatred makes them blind, Muz. Been lurking here a while. These guys know their guns, but there's not a lot of social awareness. They believe in the Gospel According to Fox.
Where have you been hiding Quan? I can admire someone who knows how to put one right between the horns like that.

Well, you've stepped into it. Good luck and try to keep the higher ground.  8)