Author Topic: Why the hate?  (Read 5015 times)

Offline KIMBER45

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Why the hate?
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2012, 02:52:56 AM »
well said, finisher.
...Why the hate? ... I believe it starts to smolder when we stop seeing each other as people when we psychologically ans systematically place them in categorized boxes with the labels we use such as liberal, conservative, dummycrat, bible thumper etc.etc. ...
.... and the rest of the post was just as good. Pay attention, peeps - finisher gets it, and has answered the thread topic/question well.
Boy, you hit the nail on the head with that reply. You are 100% correct in your assessment .
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2012, 03:05:43 AM »
Sadly, their hatred makes them blind, Muz. Been lurking here a while. These guys know their guns, but there's not a lot of social awareness. They believe in the Gospel According to Fox.
Where have you been hiding Quan? I can admire someone who knows how to put one right between the horns like that.

Well, you've stepped into it. Good luck and try to keep the higher ground.  8)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  Higher ground alright..now we will all have to pull up our waders!. ;) ;D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2012, 03:45:23 AM »
finisher did state it well but that doesn't lessen the fact that there are still topics that people will always disagree on and to some so much so that they are willing to die for their belief.
That is how some wars are started and the way this country came about in the first place.
I personally don't believe in any of the things this man in office now has done helped the country get back on it's feet.
In fact, I feel he has taken us in the exact opposite direction by trying to make people more dependent on government.
Government was never meant to controll the people nor to support them.
The law of the land has always been that if you worked hard, was honest in your dealings and managed your earnings you could be very successful.
These traits still hold true today.
The problem is that a lot of people don't want to work.
They would rather sit around on their butts and wait on a hand out from the government and make the rest of us pay for it.
There are those that truly need help and for those we have government programs paid for by us through taxes and that is fine for me.
I don't mind paying my share when it is used for the good of the country but I am sick and tired of working my butt off trying to support my family, barely making ends meet each month just to have the government take a large percentage of my money and waste it on some low life who doesn't want to work or for them to spend it on some project or grant to some company because some politician owes someone a favor.
Yes you are right, that leads to resentment which leads to discontent which leads to hate.
I do hate what our country is becoming.
I don't hate the man but I do hate what he is doing to our country.
In my mind it is wrong and it is time to change the way the country is headed.
Mitt may not be the best man for the job but we have tried this plan and it's not working.
Lets try something else.
If that doesn't work then we can get rid of him and try someone else until we get it right!
To be honest, I don't know how much more this country can stand and still remain a self governing body.
We are fast approaching the point of no return.
We are so far in debt that who knows how or for how long it will take to get us out, if we ever get out!
I can tell you that trying to spend your way out has never worked.
When you are in financial trouble you don't go on a spending spree in the belief that it will somehow make everything right again
You cut back and conserve until you can see your way clear.
I just can't understand why our government can't see that.
Maybe because it's not their money they are wasting.
The time has come to call an end to it and for me the first step begins on Nov 6th.

LONGTOM
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2012, 05:01:37 AM »
for those of you so against abortion

please  note  most of those aborted  would grow up to vote democrat and go on welfare

if you don't beleive me  or think  i am joking.....look  into   it!!
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline two-blocked

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2012, 05:12:40 AM »
Fetal polls- Now being conducted!  :)

Offline magooch

« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2012, 05:21:29 AM »
Don't put me in the religious box when it comes to hating what Obama has done and is trying to do to this country.  My loathing for his incompetence and utter contempt for everything American has nothing at all to do with religion. 
I believe in free speech that the Constitution has accorded us and if you libs don't like it--too bad.
Swingem

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2012, 05:28:58 AM »
  Longtom;
  You talk too much sense..that is not welcome in some circles.. ;D ;D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2012, 07:56:49 AM »

please  note  most of those aborted  would grow up to vote democrat and go on welfare

Spoken like a true conservative Republican.
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2012, 08:22:40 AM »
It would be easy to blame God when it appears to us that he is not handleing it as stated. I will suggest that God allowes us choice since adam and eve. When we choose to not include God in our lives how can he help ? Bad / evil exist where God does not often times. Blaming God for births when people engage in sex before marriage , free sex , orgies , or any other form of sex not ordained by God is foolish. As it is with any choice we make .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline LONGTOM

• Trade Count: (391)
  • IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2012, 08:30:22 AM »
  Longtom;
  You talk too much sense..that is not welcome in some circles.. ;D ;D ;D

Sorry, that's just me.
I will try to do better!  ;)
Maybe I am the square peg in the round hole.
I just don't fit in with todays thinking.
I know I am old school.
Maybe I was just born 150 years to late.
Like my avatar says
"IF ONLY I COULD GO BACK-I WOULD BE A MOUNTAIN MAN!"

Maybe I should try lying more and see how that feels!   NOT!!!

LONGTOM
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
NRA Member-JAMES MADISON BRIGADE
IWLA Member
NRA/ILA Member
CCRKBA Member
US OLIMPIC SHOOTING TEAM supporter

"THE TREE OF LIBERTY FROM TIME TO TIME MUST BE REFRESHED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS".
THOMAS JEFFERSON

That my two young sons may never have to know the horrors of war. 

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!

LONGTOM 9-25-07

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2012, 09:44:16 AM »

you might be right, however, I'm not gonna chance it.  the head judge probably don't care for abortion.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2012, 11:30:11 AM »
Blaming God for births when people engage in sex before marriage , free sex , orgies , or any other form of sex not ordained by God is foolish. As it is with any choice we make .

SHOOTALL. WEll said Sir. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2012, 12:06:20 PM »
We don't make choices.  All part of God's plan.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2012, 02:23:37 AM »

Ah yes!!!!!! A predestination believer! Go ahead and do it! God intended for you too anyway, so you aren't responsible! ::)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Online gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2012, 02:36:23 AM »
God gives us the right to choose. He wants us to make the right choices. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2012, 02:53:52 AM »
God gives us the right to choose. He wants us to make the right choices. gypsyman

Not according to Swampy. :D
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline RaySendero

« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2012, 04:04:29 AM »
Why is their so much hate from the right?
I'll fight fire with fire and vote democrat all the way down the ballot just just to stop it!

Well...That's like the pot calling the kettle black!

The problem isn't Obama - Its people voting for him with stupid logic like that above.
    Ray

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2012, 04:15:51 AM »
Then explain punishment as it was applied in the Bible . Why stone a person for violating the Jewish laws if it were Gods will and going according to his plan ? If there was no choice why kill a person ?
This thinking would negate a loving God concept would it not ? 

Offline finisher

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2012, 05:27:52 AM »
My brother posted a photograph of a billboard somewhere that read "FREE THOUGHT IS THE DEVIL'S PATH TO HELL"

I guess the devil and I were DESTINED to be friends, Swamp.

Offline finisher

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2012, 06:11:55 AM »
It would be easy to blame God when it appears to us that he is not handleing it as stated. I will suggest that God allowes us choice since adam and eve. When we choose to not include God in our lives how can he help ? Bad / evil exist where God does not often times. Blaming God for births when people engage in sex before marriage , free sex , orgies , or any other form of sex not ordained by God is foolish. As it is with any choice we make .
First; I was not BLAMING god or suggesting that anyone else was.

What I was suggesting is very much along the lines of what you stated about FREE CHOICE, only I also emphasized that such choices are CONSENSUAL (key word**) individual choices of morality for which (I feel) each INDIVIDUAL should be accountable only to god and their own conscience and not to any governing body of man.

*meaning done with knowledgable consent and having no DIRECT victim (outside of themselves). No one has been raped, robbed, or murdered ( examples: drug use, pre-marital sex, homosexuality etc.)

Of course where fetuses are concerned, and where the lines of jurisdiction over SOMEONE ELSE'S BODY are drawn is entirely up to INDIVIDUAL interpretation at this point.

But like I said before, I will choose my CRUSADES in a more discriminant manner until I'm able and willing to adopt and support the thousands of starving kids already out of the womb who have no parents before I call upon any already over burdened and/or OVER EMPOWERED government to impose jurisdiction over a woman's womb or to pass judgement over such moral CHOICES.

I agree with you on one thing though, and that is that the govt. shouldn't be spending tax dollars on free birth control or abortions (with only very rare exceptions). This practice, I feel does eliminate a certain amount of consequence that is not necessarily...well actually, absolutely not brought about by the government but entirely by the INDIVIDUAL making the choice.

And of course, their accountability to god remains between god and the individual.

What do you think, SHOOTALL, WE'RE KEEPIN' IT PRETTY HATE FREE SO FAR, HMM? ;)

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2012, 06:47:44 AM »
First; I was not BLAMING god or suggesting that anyone else was. I did !

What I was suggesting is very much along the lines of what you stated about FREE CHOICE, only I also emphasized that such choices are CONSENSUAL (key word**) individual choices of morality for which (I feel) each INDIVIDUAL should be accountable only to god and their own conscience and not to any governing body of man.Sounds good but what dosen't effect others ?

*meaning done with knowledgable consent and having no DIRECT victim (outside of themselves).That seldom happens No one has been raped, robbed, or murdered ( examples: drug useas long as family , insurance , courts or police anr not involved to nane but a few, pre-marital sex, a selfish idea as this can cause much stress in families , it can lead others to think it correct and unless it is your next thought it takes two homosexuality do you really believe this has no effect on family , friends and others , really etcno man is an islane what we do effects others .)

Of course where fetuses are concerned, and where the lines of jurisdiction over SOMEONE ELSE'S BODY are drawn is entirely up to INDIVIDUAL interpretation at this point.you only acknowlege one side here there are two

But like I said before, I will choose my CRUSADES in a more discriminant manner until I'm able and willing to adopt and support the thousands of starving kids already out of the womb who have no parents before I call upon any already over burdened and/or OVER EMPOWERED government to impose jurisdiction over a woman's womb or to pass judgement over such moral CHOICES.COP OUT AT BEST !

I agree with you on one thing though, and that is that the govt. shouldn't be spending tax dollars on free birth control or abortions (with only very rare exceptions). This practice, I feel does eliminate a certain amount of consequence that is not necessarily...well actually, absolutely not brought about by the government but entirely by the INDIVIDUAL making the choice.Gee

And of course, their accountability to god remains between god and the individual.Yes it does

That's the problem with the left they hate the person where the right can hate the concept with out hating the person but pray for them .

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2012, 08:40:17 AM »
First; I was not BLAMING god or suggesting that anyone else was. I did !

What I was suggesting is very much along the lines of what you stated about FREE CHOICE, only I also emphasized that such choices are CONSENSUAL (key word**) individual choices of morality for which (I feel) each INDIVIDUAL should be accountable only to god and their own conscience and not to any governing body of man.Sounds good but what dosen't effect others ?

*meaning done with knowledgable consent and having no DIRECT victim (outside of themselves).That seldom happens No one has been raped, robbed, or murdered ( examples: drug useas long as family , insurance , courts or police anr not involved to nane but a few, pre-marital sex, a selfish idea as this can cause much stress in families , it can lead others to think it correct and unless it is your next thought it takes two homosexuality do you really believe this has no effect on family , friends and others , really etcno man is an islane what we do effects others .)

Of course where fetuses are concerned, and where the lines of jurisdiction over SOMEONE ELSE'S BODY are drawn is entirely up to INDIVIDUAL interpretation at this point.you only acknowlege one side here there are two

But like I said before, I will choose my CRUSADES in a more discriminant manner until I'm able and willing to adopt and support the thousands of starving kids already out of the womb who have no parents before I call upon any already over burdened and/or OVER EMPOWERED government to impose jurisdiction over a woman's womb or to pass judgement over such moral CHOICES.COP OUT AT BEST !

I agree with you on one thing though, and that is that the govt. shouldn't be spending tax dollars on free birth control or abortions (with only very rare exceptions). This practice, I feel does eliminate a certain amount of consequence that is not necessarily...well actually, absolutely not brought about by the government but entirely by the INDIVIDUAL making the choice.Gee

And of course, their accountability to god remains between god and the individual.Yes it does

That's the problem with the left they hate the person where the right can hate the concept with out hating the person but pray for them .
Really - would you care to explain this :
 I HATE ALL DEMOCRATS

and i don't care why other people hate them
as long as they hate them
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2012, 09:03:44 AM »

Spoken like a true conservative Republican.

True conservative Reppublican or not.  I would say this is correct.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline m-g Willy

« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2012, 09:06:58 AM »
]
 I HATE ALL DEMOCRATS

I don't think we should hate the sinner,,, we should hate the sin.
And I think being a democrat is a sin.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2012, 09:08:47 AM »
Then explain punishment as it was applied in the Bible . Why stone a person for violating the Jewish laws if it were Gods will and going according to his plan ? If there was no choice why kill a person ?
This thinking would negate a loving God concept would it not ?

:-\  Duuh

I don't follow your thoughts.  :-[
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2012, 09:30:55 AM »
]
 I HATE ALL DEMOCRATS

I don't think we should hate the sinner,,, we should hate the sin.
And I think being a democrat is a sin.
Bless me Father for I have sinned - I registered as a Democrat.
My son - yes, you have sinned. For your penance ; give 20 % of you income to the government so the wealthy don't have to. ;D
-----------------
-------

-------

Offline powderman

« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2012, 12:06:56 PM »
kimber. Laugh all ya want, poke fun at Christians all ya want, your business. I truly believe that on judgement day, coming to ALL of us, that all those supporting the party of death will have to answer for that.

Dems officially support murder of the unborn, some even after they are born, and abominable acts by perverted, sexually depraved individuals, both condemned by God. All those supporting the party of death share in those sins.

I was a reg dem most of my life but only voted for 1 dem in over 30 years, a local election, big mistake, he lied. I had a heart attack 9 years ago and 5 bypasses. I had a real close look at my own mortality.

I realized that even though the  dem party left me 40 over years ago that officially I supported them simply by having my name associated with the party of death. My wife and I both changed our registration to republican. I didn't want to meet my maker with that millstone around my neck. God gave us all free will, good or evil, Heaven or hell. Choose wisely my friends. POWDERMAN.  :o :o :o :o :o :o

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2012, 12:22:57 PM »

ask her
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzNgjq1PG78

ask him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo

if  all the parasites  died tomorrow
WHAT HAS ANY ONE REALLY LOST? ???

if all the rich  and working people died tomorrow
WHAT WOULD THE PARASITES DO?
and  who then would they blame for their plight?
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2012, 12:28:42 PM »
Reply by Swampman deleted!

The question was asked........Why so much hate, as in the Republican party.Your one track, narrow minded  response has nothing to do with the topic. The subject had nothing to do with abortion, or your twisted view of it. Keep it on topic!
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Spirithawk

« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2012, 12:49:39 PM »
I tend not to think one party or another. Wouldn't it be novel if a person simply voted for the best candidate?