Author Topic: I want to know why business in the stickies one can talk about  (Read 496 times)

Offline buzz36

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
I want to know why business in the stickies one can talk about
« on: September 24, 2012, 05:23:14 PM »
watch out for some business in the stickies as we cant discuss about them here on the board im  was not bitching as DD stated in my post with my dealing with Scale Artillery was unwelcome to the board but other post about his unfair dealings was jsut buyer beware I guessing
I glad i chatted to other about  this off the boards about this and there dealings coz it certainly is not allowed on  the boards as an open topic

Offline Double D

• Trade Count: (3)
  • SAMCC cannon by Brooks-USA
    • South African Miniature Cannon Club
Re: I want to know why business in the stickies one can talk about
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 06:59:58 PM »
watch out for some business in the stickies as we cant discuss about them here on the board im  was not bitching as DD stated in my post with my dealing with Scale Artillery was unwelcome to the board but other post about his unfair dealings was jsut buyer beware I guessing
I glad i chatted to other about  this off the boards about this and there dealings coz it certainly is not allowed on  the boards as an open topic

Buzz this post plus the one I locked earlier, plus the PM  you just sent me do not come across as warnings to the brethren.  You seem more interested in venting your anger and getting even.  This isn't the place.

Posted at the top of the Link list  is this caveat that should have served as your warning.    I hope you read it.  The last sentence is probably the most important.

CAVEAT EMPTOR
Contact these sites for information about their products before ordering. Dealers may not update their sites frequently. Dealers may list products that they no longer have and may have products not listed. It’s best to send them an email or make a phone call to inquire about what they have before ordering. On large websites use the website’s search function to find what you are looking for or use your browser find function to search.

Do your research, before  you order.  Query the Companies on http://www.google.com .  Use the Search function on GBO. Find out what is being said about the companies before ordering..  Make sure you know who you are dealing with and where they are before ordering..  Get contact information, including email address, business addresses, and telephone numbers, before ordering.

Before  you send money, communicate with the company.  Ask about delivery dates, back order and stock availability.  Lock down delivery dates.  If possible, pay with a credit card or postal money order.  Don’t send cash, grocery store money orders or cashiers checks.  Keep records of every contact and transaction.

Keep in mind that a lot of these products are unique items.  You won't find them at Wal-Mart.  The items are often hand made by craftsmen who work out of their garage.  These people often have a real job and work on these products in their spare time. It is time consuming and costly to set up and make these articles.   Be patient.

I can not vouch for the reliability of any of these sites.  You must deal with them with caution.  I am only providing this list a resource.