Author Topic: Critical Mass: Another Demolition Expert says WTC#7 was Planned Demolition  (Read 2435 times)

TM7

without a doubt!.  Moslems did not have access to the building. Says NIST report is ridiculous......fyi...TM7
[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/Q3e2K_gNU4I[/embed]

.EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!

Tom Sullivan - Former Explosives Loader for Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI

This interview is some raw footage of one of the world class experts appearing in architects and engineer's upcoming hard hitting documentary "9/11:Explosive Evidence - Experts speak out"

http://www.ae911truth.org
Source (thx): http://www.youtube.com/user

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
so no one saw anyone load the building ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline finisher

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
TM7, do you know how long ago this interview was done? Is this guy still working, or has he been black balled. Is he even still among the living?

He speaks as though he IS quite proficient in his field of expertise.

How many of the guys on this board do you suppose have worked in or around a demolition crew, high rise, or have even been inside the bowels of a building such as this?

I just don't understand how with so many credible people out there discrediting the "official" report, we never see their faces or hear their voices within the mainstream.

Offline Mike in Virginia

TM, what does "bump" mean?

Offline Casull

TM, what does "bump" mean?
       LOL.  Mike, it means no one was responding to (or possibly reading) his thread and he was "bumping" it to the top of the recent posts so that it would not be quickly forgotten.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline 1marty

• A Real Regular
There was the expert who said we never landed on the moon and the whole thing was done on a movie set. There was the expert who said no one was gassed in the concentration camps. Then there were the experts who said Roosevelt knew the Japs were going to bomb Pearl Habor. And NBC's expert who said the Remington 700 was defective. Expert, experts, experts.

Offline Mike in Virginia

I ain't all that sure we should respond, although I've done it a few times. 

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
I ain't all that sure we should respond, although I've done it a few times.

who is 'we'?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Casull

who is 'we'?

Best guess would be those without tinfoil hats.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
who is 'we'?

Best guess would be those without tinfoil hats.
I'm relieved!
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline 1marty

• A Real Regular
Re: Critical Mass: Another Demolition Expert says WTC#7 was Planned Demolition
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 01:59:20 PM »
I work at Barclay and Greenwich  Street in NYC right accross the street from WTC. I was 2 blocks away when the 2nd plane hit. There were NO explosions-period.

Offline kinslayer1965

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 08:46:28 AM »
OK I guess I am a glutton for punishment.......just where exactly did the 50 million Americans figure come from? Wonder if any of that 50 million were two blocks away as was 1marty?
A man without a stick will get bitten, even by sheep.

Offline finisher

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 07:11:51 PM »

OOPs

Offline boomerralph

• Avid Poster
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2012, 11:20:57 AM »
TM7, do you know how long ago this interview was done? Is this guy still working, or has he been black balled. Is he even still among the living?

He speaks as though he IS quite proficient in his field of expertise.
Generally an "explosive loader" IS NOT a world class expert in his field

How many of the guys on this board do you suppose have worked in or around a demolition crew, high rise, or have even been inside the bowels of a building such as this? Designed, loaded, initiated demolitions in connection with my employment.  Been inside many high-rise buildings being prepped for demolition. I was about 2 miles away,in Upper New York Bay at the time, with a very good view of both towers.

I just don't understand how with so many credible people out there discrediting the "official" report, we never see their faces or hear their voices within the mainstream.
[/quote
He is well spoken, however I cannot speak to his level of expertise.
Ralph M. Reese
St. Augustine, FL

Offline 1marty

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2012, 04:07:25 PM »
 I understand Mr. Kleinschmidter a world recognized expert in tunneling and cosmotology  has determined the reason the Canadians have so much oil is that they've constructed a huge tunnel from canada to Texas and have been stealing our oil and then reselling it in the US. In addition, I understand EXPERTS at Yale believe that the Canadians are in the process of completing a tunnel to Russia under the pole to steal Russia's oil reserves. The US government has kept this quiet since people in Washington have become rich by investing in Canadian oil companies.

Offline kinslayer1965

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 09:38:52 AM »
TM7,

I have given thought to opening my own building and high rise demo service but the prohibitive cost of flying 757s into the buildings leads me to have doubts about the profit potential for such an enterprise. Not to mention the difficulty in finding pilots that have the flying skills needed to hit the exact floors in which my Israeli contractors have rigged explosives.
A man without a stick will get bitten, even by sheep.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 10:25:23 AM »
There was the expert who said we never landed on the moon and the whole thing was done on a movie set. There was the expert who said no one was gassed in the concentration camps. Then there were the experts who said Roosevelt knew the Japs were going to bomb Pearl Habor. And NBC's expert who said the Remington 700 was defective. Expert, experts, experts.
Yeah well, except in this case there's about 2000 Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth and as many Patriots for 911 Truth (ex mil and ex intell, and ex governmnet) that believe Mr. Sullivan is essentially correct; AND about 50 million Americans that believe what their eyes saw when WTC # 7 was symmetrically  controlled demolished!  Aside from that it was just another terrorist attack that was camouflaged as a controlled demolition........
.....TM7
lets see, I'm a nuclear physicist and I built an atomic bomb "with nuke 41s help" in the shed in my back yard.
there, I said it on the web, so it must be true.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Mike in Virginia

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 10:34:33 AM »
What was the footage we all saw on tv on 9-11?  I thought it was airplanes striking the towers.  Was it not?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2012, 11:58:14 AM »
What was the footage we all saw on tv on 9-11?  I thought it was airplanes striking the towers.  Was it not?
Mike, I spent 30 years in the airline industry, and those were sure-enough airplanes.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline finisher

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 09:05:36 PM »
TM7,

I have given thought to opening my own building and high rise demo service but the prohibitive cost of flying 757s into the buildings leads me to have doubts about the profit potential for such an enterprise. Not to mention the difficulty in finding pilots that have the flying skills needed to hit the exact floors in which my Israeli contractors have rigged explosives.
About two years after the event, I heard a talk radio interview of a retired airline pilot who, along with a dozen or so others, according to him, with similar experience; Viet Nam era military freight pilots, C130s, and thousands of hours of flight time- attempted to duplicate the events of 9-11 on a flight simulator.

He described how aircraft of this size don't handle like a Porsche 911, but more like a boat.

He claimed that they used the same air speeds given by the commission (omission) with the same approach and obstacle/building layout as with New York City. The end result was that not one of these veteran career professional pilots was able to do it under manual controls one time or in 100 attempts.

He went on to say that the only way that such a precise aeronautical feat could be performed  at the speeds given was with the flight computer and that none of the people that were said to be involved could have possibly had the know how or ability to program the flight computer without specific codes that could only be provided through inside sources at a level untouchable by them.

He and his peers were of the opinion that to do this not just once, but twice would have been more challenging than what NASA pulled off with the moon landing- like flying through the eye of a needle.

It was just something I heard flipping through stations. Never known any airline pilots personally so I've never followed up on this. I do have an airline stewardess ex with whom I am on friendly terms. Never occurred to me until now to hit her up and see what she can get out of one of the pilots.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2012, 11:29:53 PM »
finisher, circa 1980 I flew a DC-9 simulator through the hanger door at our maintanence facility and the DC-9 was a clumsy clod next to the 757/767.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 05:16:54 AM »
Finisher,,,
Exactly,,,,literally no professional pilot, including combat experienced, could duplicate the acrobatic flying feats of the Arab novice pilots who hung around DoD bases and who flunked out of Venice flight school and couldn't fly a Cessna and who controlled massive airliners well exceeding velocity-air frame parameters. Bug is an exception and probably would make a wonderful terrorist, but he thinks #7 was hit by an airliner.
The answer is probably contained in the Romney-Dov Zakheim thread below... pictures of the undercarriage of the 'airliners' striking the towers tell the story, too....
..TM7
I didn't say #7 was hit by an airplane.  I was merely debunking the nonsense finisher posted about 757/767 being clunky hard to fly airplanes.  the 757 especially is a really agile plane.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye