Author Topic: WTC...how they did the demolitions in plain sight...  (Read 930 times)

TM7

WTC...how they did the demolitions in plain sight...
« on: October 02, 2012, 06:52:30 AM »
This video composite surmizes how the demolitions were engineered in plain sight. Remember it was to look like airliners were only responsible for the pulverization and freefall collapses..a crime not meant to be solved,, certainly not solved after most all evidence was destroyed. . Moslems did not have access to the buildings to prepare them for deconstruction.
[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/rnbMjAN7Bws[/embed]
.....TM7

Offline Mike in Virginia

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: WTC...how they did the demolitions in plain sight...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 07:56:50 AM »
TM, you gotta get a grip.  You have a lot of good input here sometimes, but you got to let go of the towers thing.  Of course I don't know, but it seems you spend a lot of time digging for stuff that's sort of off the wall, stuff nobody else sees.  If your efforts uncover a video such as this, the source destroys your suggestion.  An ex-CIA person.  Not only do we have no evidence the reporter is ex-CIA, why is he so late with his information?  Did he not report it when he found it?  Did he report it and it was supressed?  Or, does he think to get noticed or perhaps gain something from going against what's already been confirmed?  It's just like the JFK thing.  There are those who cannot turn it lose. 
To even consider that 9/11 might have been anything other than we know it was, were ALL the experts payed off to keep quiet?  Have you any idea how many professional people looked into it?  Are they all biased toward a lie? 
With respect, TM7, I think you would ease your mind a great deal by just turning it lose.  You don't have to agree with reality; just ignore it.  Stop torturing yourself to find what is not there.  Sometimes I wish I knew more about your background.  You said once you were raised in a rural area and even had a goat, like me.  I can so relate to rural environs and simple hardworking people.  Perhaps you were one of those.  Even so, I don't think the simpe people of this nation are simple in terms of intelligence.  Some, the fortunate ones, are simple in how they live.  They don't get so involved in the world's problems, but when they do, they see the truth as quickly as the rest of us.  We were attacked, sir.  No inside assistance.  No trucks full of explosives.  It's all been proven and documented. 
I admit I like seeing your posts on the subject, but at the same time I must tell you I worry about your obsession to prove that which cannot be proven.  Rest easy, my friend.  You are smart, and you are okay.  You are safe. 
I'm not sure of your stance on Bush's war on terror, now alive for 11 years.  Mine is thus:  He blasted the hell out of 'em for what they did.  His mistake was to stay in it and pass it on to Obama.  Obama was stuck with what to do with it without losing favor.  I think the area is and always will be a war zone because the mindset of the inhabitants is and always will be war and more war.  I think it's time to come home and deal with the bastards one nation at a time, starting with Iran.  No one over there loves us.  They despise us.  With the exception of Israel, I would be in favor of a president who would quit trying stuff that doesn't work and do what will for sure work. 

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 11:21:22 AM »
You have a lot of good input here sometimes, but you got to let go of the towers thing.

Please explain the later part of this statement "but you got to let go of the towers thing".
I can find no reason what so ever that any American that cares about the future of this Country and the direction it is headed in should "let go of the towers thing".
I have read every OFFICIAL document released about this operation and find nothing that explains anything that happen on 9-11-2001.
Everything from the "STAND DOWN" during the "ATTACK" to the clean up and "DISPOSAL" of derbies needs a clear and honest explanation.

I will not pretend to know what happen on that day but I do know what did not happen. There is no way under the sun that 19 Arabs in a cave using laptops defeated a multi trillion dollar military and intelligence infrastructure. If this is the case I WANT EVERY CENT OF MY TAX DOLLARS THAT FUNDED IT BACK!!!
Also, can anyone tell me how many people were fired over the massive screw ups that happen that day? I have the answer and it is 0. Look back over the last 20 years at the various screw ups and count the number of people who got fired because of it. WE LOST OVER 3K AMERICANS that day and nobody got fired... really... Oh wait yeah some did get fired but they were media who wanted to tell the truth.

To even consider that 9/11 might have been anything other than we know it was, were ALL the experts payed off to keep quiet?  Have you any idea how many professional people looked into itAre they all biased toward a lie?

First as I said WE HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPEN THE OFFICIAL REPORTS DO NOT SAY.

Next I do have a rough idea of how many "Professionals" have looked into this, but do you?  And MOST ALL OF THEM have joined these guys : http://www.ae911truth.org/

Again I am not pointing fingers at anyone, I just want THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!

But alas I concede that I will never get it so I just see the whole thing as a massive cover up which is par for the course with government.

Matt

Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Mike in Virginia

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 01:07:23 PM »
Apologies.  I didn't mean" let it go" in the sense of forgetting it.  I meant let it go in the sense that it was an attack on America by Muslims and that Internet opinions offering contrary information to the truth should be dismissed.  It  was what it was.  The horror of it we should never let go of.  I really am sorry to have made an offensive statement like that.  I really did refer to the fact that it was what it was.  It was bad enough in itself without trying to make something of it that it wasn't. 
My mistake, Matt.  No offense intended. 
And TM7, no sir, I am not aware of the Acts you quoted.  I plead ignorance there, but I stand by mine and 99.9% of Americans' opiions and knowledge who know the truth of 9/11.
If you truly believe it was an inside job, count the number of people who agree with you.  When you have that total, compare it to the number who know that is bogus.  Again, I hope we can disagree without being enemies.  Your heart is in the right place; it's just misguided.   

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 03:04:54 PM »
People often say, well with all those people involved somebody would talk, you just cant keep that many people quite.
A question for those that think that. Would you believe them if they talked? Hell no you would not. People have talked and are called crazy. Everything about all these events has been told but like they know. No one believes them.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 02:29:20 AM »
At first people here said no plane hit the building. Now it seems they changed their mind. My nephew saw the second one hit.
I have some ?'s like how did a CIA person get away with posting this ? Don't they have rules ? What happened to them ?
I don't pretend to have a clue about what happened and feel we don't get the truth sometimes but one thing not mentioned is pressure in the building something that is a blance on structures that tall. When it is disrupted it can cause all kinds of problems . There are vents etc to handle the pressure changes. Here we had a building that kept blowing the windows (that were thick safety glass in shock proof frames) out which fell on to I 95 .Turnned out it was the movement of elevators and a vent failure that caused the problem. If pressure was increased due to fuel exploding in the shafts what effect would it cause ? Or if one or more elevator carrages fell at higher than normal speed .  Not saying it was in play with the WTC but it must be considered that with the loss of pressure that high up other parts of the building would be effected and could react in a violent mannor. There are so mant things that need reserch , shame no one seems to want to find the true causes .

If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Smokin Joe

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 11:39:41 AM »
Or, I could talk to the guys on the Type 1 Incident Management Team that we sent.

Say Hi to the tooth fairy for me.
Deo duce, ferro comitante
With God as my leader and my sword as my companion

Offline Mike in Virginia

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 01:24:09 PM »
Smokin Joe, if you did in fact pick up 2 full bags of dog poop, you need to get rid of that dog, or at least clean up more often.  A collector of poop is not what you wanted to be when you grow up.  I think maybe you've not been truthful, and if that's so, how might everyone who reads your poop collecting statement take you seriously?  I mean really.  Several scenarios come to mind.  Either you have lots of dogs, or you don't clean your yard often enough, or you have really small bags, or you lied. 

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 03:11:01 AM »
Shootall...it wasn't a CIA person posting/making the video.  It was an ex CIA person, Susan Lindauer, who was assigned to the Iracqui office and was interviewed speaking in the first few minutes of the video. Random damage and fires do not make sudden symetrical freefall pyroclastic collapses. 3 in one day!...and wtc #7 wasn't hit by an airliner or drone.One would think they would not be allowed to get involved . Conditions of retitement etc.
Smokin Joe...when you're done raking leaves and crap pickin,,,please review WTC#7 collapse in video,,,and tell us what it looks like. Or you could listen to what a professional demolition experts said it looks and sounded like right here:
http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,265534.0.html

...TM7

Offline kinslayer1965

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 07:27:45 AM »
Couple questions just for giggles.

1)  Do you have eny evidence that moslems did not access to the buildings or is this just another one of those things we are supposed to take as fact because you said it? i bet you could find some info about jews having access to the building.

2)  Do people as a rule jump to their deaths from random fires? The random fire thing is absolutely ridiculous.

3)  What preponderonce of evidence? You have posted nothing but second hand he said she said stuff on this issue from the start. You can't even decide on which conspiracy theory you are going to hang your hat on. As long as it gives you an angle to possibly blame it on the Jews or GW you are more than happy to run with it. If anybody post any info for the other side of the argument you just label it as disinfo or junk science.

Talk about the boy that cried wolf to often........
A man without a stick will get bitten, even by sheep.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 07:36:04 AM »
Couple questions just for giggles.

1)  Do you have eny evidence that moslems did not access to the buildings or is this just another one of those things we are supposed to take as fact because you said it? i bet you could find some info about jews having access to the building.nope ! cameras got destoryed  ;)

2)  Do people as a rule jump to their deaths from random fires? The random fire thing is absolutely ridiculous. hard to say really guess it would depend where said person was in relation to the fire ............... ::)

3)  What preponderonce of evidence? You have posted nothing but second hand he said she said stuff on this issue from the start. You can't even decide on which conspiracy theory you are going to hang your hat on. As long as it gives you an angle to possibly blame it on the Jews or GW you are more than happy to run with it. If anybody post any info for the other side of the argument you just label it as disinfo or junk science. noticed that also  ;)

Talk about the boy that cried wolf to often........believe they say troll in this day and time  ;D