Author Topic: Obama's Other Race Speech: Screw White People!  (Read 635 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Obama's Other Race Speech: Screw White People!
« on: October 02, 2012, 02:39:17 PM »
HE ACCENT... THE ANGER... THE ACCUSATIONS... THE SERMON...

FOXNEWS 9 PM ET...

2007:  'We don't need to build more highways out in the suburbs.  We should be investing in minority-owned businesses, in our neighborhoods'...

Got that?  If you're a minority, you get government funded "investment."  If you're white: SCREW YOU!

Our African President shows his true colors in this 2007 speech!  Don't miss it.   
[/b][/tt]
>:(

Offline Hairy Chest

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Obama's Other Race Speech: Screw White People!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 06:10:17 PM »
Better here than China with Bain Capital.   ;D
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 03:21:34 AM »
Better here than China with Bain Capital.   ;D
Once again, please elaborate. Or is this just a funny post?
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 03:24:16 AM »
Screw White People!

Is that what he said?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 04:05:36 AM »
No, that is what he has done.
Swingem

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 04:08:16 AM »
YT - Let me interpret for you.  Obama said: "we don't need to build (spend more money) more highways out in the suburbs (predominantly white areas).  We (meaning the taxpayers) should be investing in minority-owned (I would suggest he means black owned) businesses, in our (again he means black) neighborhoods."  Or more literally, we should spend money helping black folks, and only in areas where there are black folks, not in areas where it's mostly white folks.

So, yes, I would say you can interpret it to mean, screw you white boys!  But that's just my interpretation. :-\

For the record, I don't interpret it that way, but the message is there.  If that's not what he meant, Obama should issue a clarification like he always does, when he says what he really means.

I believe it's called a Freudian Slip. :o
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline Larry L

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 06:35:38 AM »
For those that maybe haven't seen this speech:
http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans

Obviously edited for space and effect but who the heck is this guy?

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 06:42:57 AM »
Screw White People!
Is that what he said?

Taxing white people to give it to non-white people to start non-white businesses designed to employ non-white people is screwing white people.  It is reducing white people to servitude and imposing upon them a duty to subsidize other peoples' private businesses based on skin color.  Where the government subsidies for my white  business?   

You should  read Obozos' book,  Dreams From My Father. where he talks openly about race based tax subsidies for non-whites and his membership in a church based on the Black Value System.  What is the Black Value System?  Well, screwing white people out of every penny they can get, that 's what. 

Also, if you are OK with racially segregated minority  businesses and minority  communities, are you OK with bringing back racially segregated schools? 

That's one subsidy most whites would be happy to pay.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 05:59:15 PM »

Taxing white people to give it to non-white people to start non-white businesses designed to employ non-white people is screwing white people.  It is reducing white people to servitude and imposing upon them a duty to subsidize other peoples' private businesses based on skin color.  Where the government subsidies for my white  business?   

You should  read Obozos' book,  Dreams From My Father. where he talks openly about race based tax subsidies for non-whites and his membership in a church based on the Black Value System.  What is the Black Value System?  Well, screwing white people out of every penny they can get, that 's what. 

Also, if you are OK with racially segregated minority  businesses and minority  communities, are you OK with bringing back racially segregated schools? 

That's one subsidy most whites would be happy to pay.
Actually, methinks Obama means "screw the hard working (Hispanics, Indians, Asians, Blacks, etc.)other minorities also".  It seems like he just wants to help his (lazy)"bros" the Obama boyz. 

You know the ones that looks like his son if he had one, the ones with a record, and don't want to work.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 04:50:40 AM »
Think of it this way.  If we get a Bain Capital executive to be President, we are all screwed! American Whites, Blacks, Asians and Hispanics will lose.  China and Mexico will benefit. 
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline magooch

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 05:09:01 AM »
Harry, you've really been hitting the coolaid hard.
Swingem

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2012, 05:03:49 AM »
Koolaid is drunk when you watch Fox News.  Fox News is Koolaid for whites.   :D

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 09:28:39 AM »
Koolaid is drunk when you watch Fox News.  Fox News is Koolaid for whites.   :D
And MD 20-20 is coolade for...........
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.