Author Topic: I am going to do.  (Read 224 times)

Offline clum sum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
I am going to do.
« on: October 10, 2012, 12:14:00 PM »
One of the smartest letter to the editor I have seen was in the Ft. Myers News Press today. The Lady stated that she didn't wont to vote for the candidate that says I will do, Iwill do. But the candidate that says I will try to get this done.
A man's hand shake is his bond.
                     Joe R. Risley Jr.

Offline Gun Runner

• Trade Count: (33)
Re: I am going to do.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 09:37:10 PM »
My mother had the right idea about people running for re-election. One came to her door and explained that he was running for re-election, my mother informed him she would not be voting for him this time. He asked why not? My mothers reply was if you havant stolen enough in 4 yrs or screwed enough people you dont need a second chance.

Gun Runner

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: I am going to do.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 11:41:54 PM »
One of the smartest letter to the editor I have seen was in the Ft. Myers News Press today. The Lady stated that she didn't wont to vote for the candidate that says I will do, Iwill do. But the candidate that says I will try to get this done.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How about the one who says.. "you can't change Washington from the inside"?  Especially after he has done so much destruction to the country..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)