Author Topic: Romney caught on tape.  (Read 906 times)

Offline Doc Brown.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Romney caught on tape.
« on: October 10, 2012, 08:16:57 PM »
Romney in a room full of his people. The worlds wealthiest talking his mind and its a window into this man soul.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Romney caught on tape.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 12:18:16 AM »
yep, he was caught telling the truth. ::)
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline jhm

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 01:14:34 AM »
     Old news, and whats wrong with someone telling the TRUTH, your president sitting in the crib at present has been telling lies since he took office and for some time before, the sooner we vote him out the quicker this country can start getting back on its feet.  Jim

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 01:21:01 AM »
Romney in a room full of his people. The worlds wealthiest talking his mind and its a window into this man soul.
but what does that window reveal, 'dockholidaiy'? It Romney's political calculation wrong? Is he demonstrating misunderstanding of the numbers? What?

It seems to me, his main point was that a big chunk of voters are already decided, and that he's got to persuade the small sliver of undecideds. Do you disagree with his analysis of the game?

Go ahead and share what you see in this window?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 01:29:25 AM »
Old news. I'm sure he is correct in assuming 47% of the voters will vote for Obama and will not be persuaded to do otherwise. I know people in that group from the "me" generation that depend on government for everything. From prenatal care to childbirth, W.I.C., books and lunches paid for by the taxpayers, foodstamps , Obamaphones, and on and on. Somehow they seem to be able to afford cigarettes. I wish there was a way to care for the kids without supporting the parents. The problem is the tape sounds like Romney is lumping retires, the disabled, veterans, etc in with the freeloaders. We all know that isn't the case. As for the freeloaders, most of the ones I am acquainted with are probably too lazy to vote

Offline Anna

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 05:19:21 AM »
I have a cousin that was as conservative as they come , then she went into counsuling at a clinic out east instead of coming to the one I work at .  Guys I do not even know her anymore , they even went as far as to convince her to get on the government dole like she had no choise in the matter .
This so called liberal therapist she was seeing, even went as far as to make my cousin let her read her emails , and her text messages as a part of her treatment .
Astounded, i asked my cousin what is that all about ? Some sort of Gossip therapy ? 
Now I can only guess who she will be voting for , she won't tell me but I know who it will be because they had a rally at that clinic just last week ! 

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 05:30:12 AM »
Old news. I'm sure he is correct in assuming 47% of the voters will vote for Obama and will not be persuaded to do otherwise. I know people in that group from the "me" generation that depend on government for everything. From prenatal care to childbirth, W.I.C., books and lunches paid for by the taxpayers, foodstamps , Obamaphones, and on and on. Somehow they seem to be able to afford cigarettes. I wish there was a way to care for the kids without supporting the parents. The problem is the tape sounds like Romney is lumping retires, the disabled, veterans, etc in with the freeloaders. We all know that isn't the case. As for the freeloaders, most of the ones I am acquainted with are probably too lazy to vote

Well! He really is lumping in Retired people on SS and vets.
18% of the total population in America draw Social Security. Not sure about the number of disabled Vet's, but I know a few!
Most that I know personally will not be voting for Obama, and some of us won't be voting for Mitt either ;)

The more these two BOZO'S hammer each other, the better I like it.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 05:38:12 AM »
I have a cousin that was as conservative as they come , then she went into counsuling at a clinic out east instead of coming to the one I work at .  Guys I do not even know her anymore , they even went as far as to convince her to get on the government dole like she had no choise in the matter .
This so called liberal therapist she was seeing, even went as far as to make my cousin let her read her emails , and her text messages as a part of her treatment .
Astounded, i asked my cousin what is that all about ? Some sort of Gossip therapy ? 
Now I can only guess who she will be voting for , she won't tell me but I know who it will be because they had a rally at that clinic just last week !

LOL! Sounds like we have Democrat Counseling clinics, and Republican ones. :o

[size=78%] [/size]
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Anna

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 06:26:11 AM »

LOL! Sounds like we have Democrat Counseling clinics, and Republican ones. :o 

I hate to admit it , but that looks like about the way it is shapeing up now days . The thing here that has us baffled is , why do they have my cousin bombed out of her mind on drugs that we would never prescribe ? 

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 07:41:18 AM »
Perhaps it is because in her "right" mind she wouldn't  go along with all that drivel.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Anna

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 08:24:49 AM »
Perhaps it is because in her "right" mind she wouldn't  go along with all that drivel.

Spot on BBF , thank you for also seeing my take on this .  I am no psychiatrist , but I do have a masters in crisis management . The last time I talked to my cousin , i told her that it is not that clinics place to redirect a patients life , or thier politics into the image of what they feel it should be .
And they have caused a woman that was always very self sufficient and self assured .
To become a dependant gov. proxy with no self esteem only after she came to them with a mild drinking problem . I recommended AA for her , but she found these clowns online and they convinced her that only they could help her !  I ask you , what kind of substance abuse counsuling takes an alcoholic ,and turns them into an Obot dope addict ?  Not any of the places i work for do !
I had this therapist fired , but it's as if in Lib land they have a tenure or something where she came back again .  I pray for my cousin all the time now , and i am afraid for her .
My point here is , can it be possible that this is where a lot of these Democrat voters are coming from ?

P.S. I am in the process of getting her transferred out here , forcefully if needed .
She is in no way the kind of person who needs to be a ward of the state . And they have threatened her with the removal of her benifits , or confinement if she does not comply with thier programs out there .

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 08:58:59 AM »
yep, he was caught telling the truth. ::)

yep !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2012, 08:15:17 AM »
I don't know Anna. I presume there are several different groups that vote Democratic
 Starting from the top down you have the elite that actually know what they are trying to do and benefit immensely under the left wing programs.

Next would the the intelligentsia, those that are teaching in high and higher institution which inmost cases IMO are living in a rose colored Utopian world with lifetime tenure. Add those that would not retain their position if they are to be known as conservatives, All of Media including Hollywood and Financial top dogs.

Union members which have no choice where their dues are going regardless or personal opinions

Minorities that are under the impression they are better of with the Democrats

Last but not least the entitlement crowd, getting bigger and more vocal.

Your cousin needs intervention and I give you kudos for trying. :)

In my country,  we have the Liberal and New Democrat Party as well as the Greens and one Provincial Party with Federal standing( arrrg).

All three are left of center. I'm as happy as a porker in the wallow that the only middle of the road somewhat right wing group is the present majority Govt here.

OFF TOPIC............mea culpa :-[
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2012, 05:40:56 AM »
Romney is going to throw America under the bus, just like Bush did for 8 years. 
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline magooch

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2012, 05:42:03 AM »
What Gov. Romney said on the tape was a generalization and not too far from reality.  If Obama wants to bring up something said on a tape, Romney should have a whole bunch of good stuff to bring up that Obama has said on tape.  In fact, I don't know why a collection of Obama's taped utterings aren't being run regularly during this campaign season--yet.  Just present a collage of Obama in his own words and it could include much of what he has said for public consumption as well as on unknown open mics.
Swingem

Offline ceadersavage2

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Contributor
  • Love to have live 200 years ago
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 07:31:16 AM »
I myself don't agree of all bush did But as far as throwing the U.S. under the bus .Obama trew us so far under thier going to have to pump day light to us soon

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 09:47:42 AM »
I myself don't agree of all bush did But as far as throwing the U.S. under the bus .Obama trew us so far under thier going to have to pump day light to us soon

Not really. For Americans, Obama is the lessor of evil.  We have to engage with nations.  Not constantly be at war with them for the benefit of a few. 
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline magooch

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2012, 05:22:25 AM »
What the hell does "engage with nations" mean?  When we are attacked by another country, or their surrogates, or if acts of war are committed by rogue governments, our obligation is to defend our country and retaliate in a manner that will render any and all further attacks moot--if possible.  What we don't need is a leader who goes about the world apologizing and kissing butt.
Swingem

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2012, 12:54:44 PM »

Not really. For Americans, Obama is the lessor of evil.  We have to engage with nations.  Not constantly be at war with them for the benefit of a few.

You go ahead and follow the lesser of 2 evils as you see em. Turn in your firearms, make your donations, since Obummer says we do not pay enough in taxes feel free to pay a little extra ;)

Lonny

Offline 280shooter

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2012, 09:08:42 PM »

Who tried to reform Freddie and Fannie and who stood in the way? How many countries has zero fired in? How about our allies - have relations improved or deteriorated under Zero? Israel? U.K.? Egypt?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2012, 10:16:28 AM »
Romney caught on tape...  Kinda like Obama caught on tape..telling the Russians if he were re-elected he could be more "flexible".. ;) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYGsadcBiFA

What kind of "flexibility"?    Whatever it was, the Russians seemed to be pleased, and since nothing he has done so far..has been in the best interests of the United States..we can only speculate..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2012, 10:33:20 AM »

Who tried to reform Freddie and Fannie and who stood in the way? How many countries has zero fired in? How about our allies - have relations improved or deteriorated under Zero? Israel? U.K.? Egypt?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   He sure has treated our historically best allies well..Israel..send their PM out the back door, past the trash cans and snub him as often as possible..come to think of it , that's second nature for muslims..
  Then there's the U.K.;  throw the bust of Churchill back at them...  If Zero could be 1/10th the statesman Churchill was..he would be 100 times better than he actually is...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)