Author Topic: Negros Continue Riot Threats If Obama Loses  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Swift One

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Negros Continue Riot Threats If Obama Loses
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2012, 12:06:23 AM »
Gypseyman, I am not sure what you got out of my post, but I am not saying its going to be all pleasant.  Sir, I work in a prison.  I have all the research I need about minorities right in front of me all day every day.

I wasnt saying the goverment held down just blacks.  They hold us down too.  My point was that the government screws all of us........
It's all a hot mess...........

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2012, 12:51:59 AM »
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2012, 03:13:27 AM »
SwiftOne, your correct in the govt. screws with all of us. But, if you look at the whole picture, minorities get special considerations in hiring,test scores, bids for jobs, and, probable a couple others.And how many still complain and claim discrimination. BS  Lazyness and stupidity is what it is. YT3, I do belive the amount of hair on that guys head in the picture, can tell you beliefs. I guess Mormons are ok with the skinheads? gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline lgm270

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2012, 06:28:39 AM »
Gypseyman, I am not sure what you got out of my post, but I am not saying its going to be all pleasant.  Sir, I work in a prison.  I have all the research I need about minorities right in front of me all day every day.

I wasnt saying the goverment held down just blacks.  They hold us down too.  My point was that the government screws all of us........

I live in Southern California and to  avoid freeway congestion I  use surface streets that  go through black residential and business areas that are between downtown LA and where I live.  In the all black areas, all of the houses and most of the businesses have bars on the doors and windows and many have cyclone fences around the property line.   Even the churches are fortified like  this. 

I have never seen a white neighborhood  like this.

Blacks  fortify their homes and businesses  to protect  themselves from black criminals, not white ones. Whites  were driven out of the south central area 40-50 years ago. 

Is there anything about your prison career and research that would give some insight into how the the government has  "screwed" blacks  so  that they have to live behind bars, so to speak, in their own homes?   

Why are blacks safer  around the  white racist  descendants of white slave owners than around the descendants of black slaves?

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2012, 06:46:31 AM »
it is my OPINION that the ONLY reason obama was elected, to begin with, and possibly may be re-elected, is the fact that liberal/democrats fear being labeled as being 'racist' if they don't vote for him...that's been/being seen in the liberal press..."if you don't vote for obama you must be a racist"...
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline Swift One

• A Real Regular
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2012, 06:48:48 AM »
OMG. Maybe I worded some stuff the wrong way in my post or something. My point was that the govt screws with us all. I guess I should have gone into more detail about how I totally agree that most black communities are violence infested, the prisoners here are scum of the earth, and I have no doubts that some of them will most lit riot if things don't go their way. 

Calm down fellas. I'm not on some liberal agenda here. I know that the handouts have gone to the minorities. Remember........breath in through the nose and out through the mouth. Lol.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2012, 07:22:10 AM »
In with the good air, out with the bad!! ;D gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Anna

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2012, 07:47:23 AM »
I don't see that it is only the blacks that are getting the hand outs,  nor the Hispanics of American
decent.  It is the illegals , around here and in many other states its as if the government is bending over backwards for these people.  While doing nothing for anyone who was born here anymore.
In the oil field, it is being reported by the MSM that there are plenty of jobs available there. But when you talk to those people who are tring to get those jobs they all tell you no matter what race they are.
That unless your from south of the border, these company's just will not hire you .
They will go through the motions like accepting your application, but usually the one in charge of HR
is one of these people. They hire their friends and relatives right out of Mexico and they always go to
the head of the line over anyone else. 
A local business owner once told me that if you ever let that cat out of the bag, that you will play hell
ever getting it back in.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2012, 08:46:30 AM »
Nice hair Anna :D :D
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Anna

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2012, 09:01:34 AM »
Nice hair Anna :D :D

Thanks BBF , that was taken last August in front of the old library in New Orleans .  The humidity was just awful, how they can stand that is beyond me . Our heat in NM is a dry heat . lol 
But LA. was absolutely beautiful !

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2012, 09:07:13 AM »
You've got elevation in NM, something that is sadly lacking in the Big Easy.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Anna

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2012, 09:21:56 AM »
Yup, but my dogs water frose solid last week.  Gonna be a cold one it looks like . I love to listen to
the transplants that come here from out east.  " I thought this was a desert ! Then why is it so cold here ? " just hang on buddy it gets a lot worse sometimes !
There is an old saying around here. The only difference between Roswell and the North Pole is a barbed wire fence .

Offline Swift One

• A Real Regular
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2012, 09:25:46 AM »
  In with the good air, out with the bad!! ;D gypsyman

LMAO.  Trust me, I am quite happy that I will not be in in some large city on 06 Novemeber

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2012, 09:44:27 AM »
many blacks that are raised by loving, caring parents turn out well.  they are taught mainly to respect others.  these blacks are embarressed by the majority.

living in an almost all black county and being involved in the local schools, really opened our eyes.
the kids grow up being taught to fight over the least little thing.
if one kid bumps another one in the hall, a fight breaks out.  when the teacher intervenes, he/she gets hit too.  and the policies from our all black school-board won't allow a kid to be suspended but three times.
they have no respect for anybody or anything.

Eisenhower started the push to get blacks to educate themselves and rise above all the strife, then along came LBJ and that idiot told blacks "nevermind, we'll dole out the cash for you so you don't have to be responsible for yourself".  it's been downhill ever since.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2012, 09:55:16 AM »
They  dont  riot   here  in  Bama .  They  MAAARCH.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2012, 10:13:20 AM »
Quote from BUGEYE:
"many blacks that are raised by loving, caring parents turn out well.  they are taught mainly to respect others.  these blacks are embarressed by the majority."

Could you provide proof that the MAJORITY of blacks are not like the above?
GuzziJohn

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2012, 11:13:16 AM »
Quote from BUGEYE:
"many blacks that are raised by loving, caring parents turn out well.  they are taught mainly to respect others.  these blacks are embarressed by the majority."

Could you provide proof that the MAJORITY of blacks are not like the above?
GuzziJohn
come on down to clayton county Ga.  I'll introduce you to some good black people.
then I'll take you on a tour of the county. we'll go by the local newspaper and read the articles about the school district losing acreditation because of "infighting" among the board members.
then we'll read about the entire black county commission being investigated because of their elaborate vacations on the taxpayers dime.

or, you can google clayton county Ga. and learn all you want to know.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2012, 11:19:30 AM »

Thanks BBF , that was taken last August in front of the old library in New Orleans .  The humidity was just awful, how they can stand that is beyond me . Our heat in NM is a dry heat . lol 

I THOUGHT something was familiar about that background. But I couldn't place it in my mind. I got a pic of it taken during my tour down there after Katrina, somewhere in my files.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Anna

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2012, 12:44:26 PM »

I THOUGHT something was familiar about that background. But I couldn't place it in my mind. I got a pic of it taken during my tour down there after Katrina, somewhere in my files.

Hi Cuts, yes that is it , and is it ever a big rascal! When I was there they had about finished repairing
the French sector.Cuts they had oysters as big as saucers,because of the quick actions of their Govenor they were able to rescue a lot of the oyster beds from the oil spill .
The music was wonderful, but I am a big fan of the blues and old CCR so what can I say ?
It all goes to show, you just can not keep a good Cajin down !

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2012, 01:03:45 PM »
Mespheros was opened again while I was there.......Good EATS! ;D

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2012, 01:07:03 PM »
My brother lives in a town that is 51% black and 49% white from the last census.  His wife teaches 4th and 5th grades.  She said there are only two types of blacks and black kids.  One half the parents think it is up to the school to educate and dicipline their kids.  They are also not involved with their kids progress.  The other half have very involved parents and their kids are more respectful and never get into trouble.  My brothers wife is also from eastern Oregon, so she has never been around too many other races much.  The bad half troubles her.  In this school system, The dropout rate is white girls about 4%, white boys about 9%, black girls, about 15%, black boys 25%.  Also, about 75% of the blacks are on free or reduced lunches.  Hmmm.  And, most of the bad kids are from single parent homes.  Hmmm.  Welfare mentality.  I went to school in this same town.  Blacks weren't that bad off in the 60's.  Most graduated.  We didn't even have any racial fights.  Hmmm.  This was right after integration, but right before "The Great Society" programs Johnson put in place.  Now, it is a mess.  Nothing else changed, same businesses, same industry.  Just moms without husbands, and more government interference and welfare programs. 

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2012, 01:26:18 PM »
My brother lives in a town that is 51% black and 49% white from the last census.  His wife teaches 4th and 5th grades.  She said there are only two types of blacks and black kids.  One half the parents think it is up to the school to educate and dicipline their kids.  They are also not involved with their kids progress.  The other half have very involved parents and their kids are more respectful and never get into trouble.  My brothers wife is also from eastern Oregon, so she has never been around too many other races much.  The bad half troubles her.  In this school system, The dropout rate is white girls about 4%, white boys about 9%, black girls, about 15%, black boys 25%.  Also, about 75% of the blacks are on free or reduced lunches.  Hmmm.  And, most of the bad kids are from single parent homes.  Hmmm.  Welfare mentality.  I went to school in this same town.  Blacks weren't that bad off in the 60's.  Most graduated.  We didn't even have any racial fights.  Hmmm.  This was right after integration, but right before "The Great Society" programs Johnson put in place.  Now, it is a mess.  Nothing else changed, same businesses, same industry.  Just moms without husbands, and more government interference and welfare programs.
good thing none of that fits the profiles of whites.  ::)
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline Anna

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2012, 01:41:20 PM »
Mespheros was opened again while I was there.......Good EATS! ;D

Where was that place located Cuts , the lady at the car rental place recommended a place that sounded like that. Don't they have live music in there on the week ends ?

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2012, 01:43:47 PM »
Seems like it was just on the edge of the French Quarter? The building was once a slave auction house if ah reccomember 'raightly.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2012, 02:20:38 PM »
Dixie Dude, imagine a county that is 85% black.  after the school board lost us accreditation, the white folks left in droves so their kids could get in an accredited system and be accepted to college.
the value of my house dropped $25,000 and when the fannie/freddie fiasco hit, it went down another $75,000.  since my house is paid for and my daughter is on her own, I'll stick it out here rather than give away my house.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline lgm270

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2012, 04:07:19 PM »
Dixie Dude, imagine a county that is 85% black.  after the school board lost us accreditation, the white folks left in droves so their kids could get in an accredited system and be accepted to college.
the value of my house dropped $25,000 and when the fannie/freddie fiasco hit, it went down another $75,000.  since my house is paid for and my daughter is on her own, I'll stick it out here rather than give away my house.

My condolences.

You're in the same situation as the few white holdouts who live in Mexican occupied Southern California. 

School performance is in the toilet.  Individual schools have lost accreditation, but the Los Angeles Unified School District is too big to fail and has too much political clout  for its accreditation to be pulled.   Compton and Oakland, California  school districts have been taken over by the State of California and probably others as well.  Compton Jr. College crashed and burned because of embezzlement and incompetence of the trustees and administration.  Compton city Police Dept. was dismantled years ago and replaced by LA County Sheriffs. 

In Berekely, CA, that great stronghold of white racism,  the high school disbanded the accelerated science program because only whites  and Asians could qualify for it.  It was an affront to the "minorities" that they could not qualify so the whole program was junked and qualified whites were cheated out of an opportunity as the district enforced the rule of enforced, lowest common denominator mediocrity.  Thus, even where whites haven't been driven out, they're discriminated against by the school  administration as in Berkeley, CA, the most liberal city in the US.

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2012, 04:30:51 PM »
a white guy with a shaved head (like me) isn't
anymore a skinhead than a black guy
with a shaved head is a black panther.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline PowPow

• Trade Count: (16)
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2012, 05:29:46 PM »
Around here, there's a lot of guys with shaved heads. Nothing political; I think they are just trying to mask a receding hairline.
Hard to tell them apart.
The difference between people who do stuff and people who don't do stuff is that the people who do stuff do stuff.

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2012, 05:36:21 PM »
easy to tell.
the skinheads are the ones with
the red suspenders and bootlaces
in their doc martins and have all
the ink with the nazi slogans.
the other guys like me just got an
unwanted legacy from our ancestors
and don't want to look outlandish
with a toupee. :(
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2012, 12:37:44 AM »
a white guy with a shaved head (like me) isn't
anymore a skinhead than a black guy
with a shaved head is a black panther.
that shaved head looks better than a comb-over.  look at Donald Trump.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye