Author Topic: KISS Singer Gene Simmons -- Obama bad President [my description]  (Read 141 times)

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
 KISS Singer Gene Simmons: Obama ‘A Pee-Poor [sic] President’ by Andrew Kirell | 3:29 pm, October 16th, 2012  » 58 comments  Seems like KISS bassist/co-vocalist Gene Simmons wants to rock ‘n’ roll all night… and party everyday… with a new President Mitt Romney.
In an interview with Noisecreep last week, the metal legend said he is fed up with President Barack Obama.
“The country is so divided. I voted for President Obama last time but I have to say I’m very disappointed in his job,” he said.
“He’s been a pee-poor [sic] president, as far as I’m concerned,” the rocker added.
In regards to GOP candidate Romney, Simmons acknowledges that he may not agree with him on every issue, “but I will tell you that he’s much more qualified.”
He explained that he believes Romney’s credentials are stronger: “He’s a businessman, he ran the Olympics. …He knows how to create jobs. President Obama is a wonderful family man. And that’s about where the résumé stops.”

Edited by poster to confirm with GBO Rules of Use

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto