Author Topic: Profino Industries Announcement!!!  (Read 1964 times)

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (58)
  • A good woman, nice bike and fine guns!
Profino Industries Announcement!!!
« on: October 17, 2012, 04:06:24 AM »
This was just to shocking to not post!  I hope the member who PM'd it to me will forgive me for sharing it without his permission, but he is the one who associated himself with these ... people!   >:(

"Mary & Red at Profino Industries are doing their best to corner the firearm and ammunition industries.  Nothing is sacred to these good folks. ::)   Currently Profino has a working 12ga Handi double barrel scattergun and plans are on the drawing board for a Handi 45-70 dbl express rifle!  Profino expects to makes these two guns the flagships of their fleet by investing significant resouces into both projects.  To date almost 90 minutes of design and build time has been expended to make a functioning 12ga SxS and we expect to put almost another full hour into the production of the 45-70 express rifle.  Profino expects glowing reviews on these new guns from both CW and Larry T. ;)

Bucketville Ammo company, a wholly owned subsidary of the Profino Gun Company, is proud to annouce their new line of "Anti-Tank" slugs.  With the advent in 2012 of our 10ga 2 oz hard cast slug the hunter no longer needs to wait for his quarry to step out from behind that big mossy oak tree. :P   We strongly feed there is no such thing as overkill or overpenetration as we feel that whatever your bullet hits deserved to be shot."

And who is the member who we now find in bed with MarynRed?  Check out the signature block on the announcement!   ::)

"BB, Profino Engineering Manager"   :o

:P
Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute.  Currently a Gentleman of leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club

Offline tykempster

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • I enjoy long range shooting and big guns.
Re: Profino Industries Announcement!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 04:14:41 AM »
If someone would ream two 45-70s to 45-120, weld them together, weld a nice little bar across both triggers, I'll gladly fire both at once if someone will pay my shoulder reconstruction fee....

Offline petemi

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (73)
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 04:37:51 AM »
They sound like really wonderful firearms.  Do you know if they're taking orders yet?  I'm gonna set aside $10,000 for a down payment on one of each ??? ??? ??? :o :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) ::)

Pete
Keep both eyes open and make the first shot good.
The growing Handi/Sportster/Pardner/Topper Family:  .22 WMR, .22-250. 223, Two Superlight 7mm-08s and one .243, .30-30,  .308, 32-20, 18 inch .356/.358 Win., Two 16.5 inch .357 Max., 18 inch 38-55 BC Carbine, 16.5 inch .445 Super Mag., .45LC, 16.5 and 22 inch .45-70s, .50 Huntsman SS, .410, 20 ga., 12 ga., 20 ga. Pardner Pump, Versa-Pack .410 - .22
[size=7.4 pt]PLEASE DONATE TO THE GBO SERVER FUND  We're closer to the goal but not there yet, we can still use more donations, thanks

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,191112.msg1098959491.html#msg1098959491

Offline cwlongshot

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (158)
  • Shooting, Hunting, the Outdoors & ATVs
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 04:49:58 AM »
Waiting with great anticipation Richard!!! ::)

CW
"Pay heed to the man who carries a single shot rifle, he likely knows how to use it."

NRA LIFE Member 
Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline mechanic

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 05:32:43 AM »
Bring it on, BB, bring it on!  Just don't waste too much time in R&D, we need those guns now!

Ben
Molon Labe, (King Leonidas of the Spartan Army)

Offline bigvarmnt

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (56)
  • N. E. Indiana
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 06:55:14 AM »
Richard, if you quit buying so many barrels that don't fit your receivers, you won't need to make so many shims ;) ;D

Offline twoshooter

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Remember the Starfish......
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 08:25:42 AM »
Wasted opportunity, stack on the 3rd barrel, I want a drilling! 22 Hornet, 30/30, 45/70, all on one frame at the same time! Comes with training wheels.... ;D
1000 years ago Men KNEW the Earth was the center of the Universe.....500 years ago Men KNEW the world was flat....... 15 minutes ago you KNEW man was alone in the universe.... Just IMAGINE what we will know tomorrow !! "K"- from Men in Black.

Offline tacklebury

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (12)
  • Central Michigan
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 10:50:59 AM »
Double .45-70, having trouble keeping the drool in my mouth!   :-X
Tacklebury --}>>>>>    Multi-Barrel: .223 Superlite, 7mm-08 22", .30-40 Krag M158, .357 Maximum 16-1/4 HB, .45 Colt, .45-70 22" irons, 32" .45-70 Peeps, 12 Ga. 3-1/2 w/ Chokes, .410 Smooth slugger, .45 Cal Muzzy, .50 Cal Muzzy, .58 Cal Muzzy

also classics: M903 9-shot Target .22 Revolver, 1926 .410 Single, 1915 38 S&W Break top Revolver and 7-shot H&R Trapper .22 6" bbl.

Offline jeepmann1948

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (67)
  • San Angelo, Texas
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 11:00:19 AM »
Some of my fellow addicts here need to get back on their meds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"it ain't what you shoot em with......................
  it's where you hit em "

Offline mechanic

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 11:05:11 AM »
Alls I know is, if BB has anything to do with it, it will be a killing machine..on both ends. :-X

Ben

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 11:09:50 AM »
Why am I getting the feeling that some folk are missing the humor here?   ???
Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute.  Currently a Gentleman of leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Offline mechanic

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 11:24:50 AM »
I think it's hilarious.....but I actually read it.   I tried an experiment with my scouts once.  I gave them all a single paragraph to read, then took it back from them, and had them one at a time repeat what it said.....not one of them got close to correct but they all got a good argument going...

Ben

Offline dave29

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (93)
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 12:46:29 PM »
marrynred profino.....

That's so funny. I remember that .357 max barrel they built.  ;D

Offline gendoc

• SWAMP GROCERIES RULE !!!
  • Trade Count: (329)
  • TRUTH AND HUMOR, thatsa what i'm talk'n bout
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2012, 02:42:53 AM »
i'm jus glad tha silent partners wern't annouced..... ::)
sea-ya.....
in tha meen time, i'm wait'n for tha  7th trumpet ta sound !!!

gotta big green tractor ana diesel truck, my idea of heaven's chasin whitetail bucks and asa country boy, you know i can survive............

hey boy, hit this mason jar one time...
burn ya lil'bit did'nt it. ya ever been snipe hunt'n ?  come on...

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2012, 04:47:11 AM »
Gee... I wonder why ol' B Beans hasn't checked in...  :-\  Hope he's not mad at me... maybe he thinks I betrayed a confidence...  :-\

If you're upset with me Tom, I'm soooooo sorry!   :-[  But then I would have never expected you to align yourself with MarynRed or Profino!   :o I mean, after the consternation one of their products caused a member here!   >:(

Now, if you know something we don't, don't you owe it to us to explain your actions?   ???

Or was it you were looking for a marketing outlet for your latest "loudnboomer" project.   ???

You condemn yourself by your silence sir!   ::)

i'm jus glad tha silent partners wern't annouced..... ::)

SILENT PARTNERS!   :o  Naw!  ...  Impossible!  ...  No one here would get involved with Profino! ...   >:(  But then, BB did...  :(  Do you really think someone here would...  :-\

Okay, can you spell "witch hunt?"   :P

Lessee here...  :-\  Ty answered right away... he coulda been looking for what he knew was coming...  Pete spoke in glowing terms and obviously has the money...  Same for Tackleberry, Twoshooter and Mechanic (et tu Ben?).  OH!   :o  What about CW and Larry being mentioned in the release!   :o  And who was that member who started a thread about H&R pricing themselves out the market!?  Sounds to me like a shill for Profino laying the groundwork for future comparisons!   >:(

You got to be right doc!  Sounds like a conspiracy to distroy H&R to me!   >:(  But I know me and others will hold fast to our product loyalty!   8)  Yup, I will hold my ground against all odds!   8)  But uh ... um ... come to think on it, I'm not to sure about the rest of you!   ;D

I ALONE STAND AGAINST A SEA OF PROFINO LOVERS!!! 
Richard
Nemo me impune lacessit

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 06:53:38 AM »
Ummm, AtlLaw, considering your line of work.

Don't you think you might be releasing an unauthorized press release? 
Or most likely in violation of copyrighted materials?

;D
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline jeepmann1948

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (67)
  • San Angelo, Texas
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 11:22:22 AM »
Maybe somebody needs to post on "how to properly lynch a lawyer" ;D
 Actually I personally think it is a great project!
 Perhaps there is some government funds available to get this grassroots company going,did not our president state that all business could not make it without the government....... If they can send 278 million to Morocco to teach the Moroccans how to make pottery they should be able to fund a grassroots made in the USA  company such as this. I will bet the "unnamed partners" would appreciate several millions to develop their products  ::)
"it ain't what you shoot em with......................
  it's where you hit em "

Offline bikerbeans

• Trade Count: (168)
  • BANDIT - North American Snake Hound
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 12:51:08 PM »
I never knew how busy a fellow could get when he has had a breech of confidential manufacturing information. :o   Apparently my Profino firewall let a couple of bits of critical business information out to the general public. >:(   You would think a KayPro with twin 5.25" disk drives would have a better security system. ::)

RICHARD I might get a little POed at you if you drank my last cold beer but other than that we are fine!   

Bad news for the fellow who pre-bought the Profino SxS 12ga double barrel because there is going to be a delay in product launch.  Manufacturing misread the blue prints, AGAIN! :P   A double barrel has two barrels so those knuckleheads decided it needed two BUTTSTOCKS!  Morons, if they weren't Mary and Red's kinfolk their butts would be out da door. ;)   Anyway we expect to have the 12ga SxS finished next week and the 45-70 express rifle will be right behind it as the second receiver will be complete once it is BubbaCoated.  The new owner of the 12ga SxS can post pics if he likes cause I think he can actually afford an attorney! ;D

BB
RIP Tom: Tom Nolan, ( bikerbeans) passed away this afternoon (02-04-2021).

Why be difficult, when with a little extra effort you can be impossible?

Wife's Handis;  300 BLKOUT

MINE:  270W, 308x444, 44 Bodeen, 410 shorty rifled slug gun, 445 SuperMag Shikari, 45 ACP shorty,  45-70 Shikari, 45 Cal Smokeless MZ, 50cal 24" SS Sidekick, 50 cal 24" Huntsman, 50 cal 26" Huntsman, 50 cal 26" Sidekick, 50-70 Govt Shikari, Tracker II 20 ga shorty, 20 ga VR Pardner, 20ga USH, 12ga VR NWTF, 12ga Tracker II shorty WITHOUT scope, 12ga USH, 10 ga  Pardner Smoothbore slug gun & 24ga Profino Custom rifled slug gun.

Offline bikerbeans

• Trade Count: (168)
  • BANDIT - North American Snake Hound
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2012, 06:32:34 PM »
 :o :o :o :o

Both are fully functioning and too dang heavy.  28" mod choked 12ga and 22" 45-70 govt.  Marry & Red have dun it again! ::)

BB
RIP Tom: Tom Nolan, ( bikerbeans) passed away this afternoon (02-04-2021).

Why be difficult, when with a little extra effort you can be impossible?

Wife's Handis;  300 BLKOUT

MINE:  270W, 308x444, 44 Bodeen, 410 shorty rifled slug gun, 445 SuperMag Shikari, 45 ACP shorty,  45-70 Shikari, 45 Cal Smokeless MZ, 50cal 24" SS Sidekick, 50 cal 24" Huntsman, 50 cal 26" Huntsman, 50 cal 26" Sidekick, 50-70 Govt Shikari, Tracker II 20 ga shorty, 20 ga VR Pardner, 20ga USH, 12ga VR NWTF, 12ga Tracker II shorty WITHOUT scope, 12ga USH, 10 ga  Pardner Smoothbore slug gun & 24ga Profino Custom rifled slug gun.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2012, 06:43:21 PM »
And here I thought the "and one Pardner Profino 12ga SxS a Mary&Red Custom Build!" on your signature line was a figment of your imagination.

Regarding the builds,  :-X :-X :-X :-X Speechless, I'm just speechless. ;D ;D ;D

What! No fancy custom grade wood?
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline PHATINJUN

• "Seeker of the Red Mist"
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (144)
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2012, 02:29:29 AM »
You guys got way to much time on your hands ;D  Kurt
Deceased 2/16/24
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/machesney-park-il/kurt-heckman-11671764

Sportster17M2,20"Nickle410Tamer,26"410,
WTUTI12ga,WTU25-06,M158 22RemJet, 24"Ultra.204Ruger24"UltraFluted.204Ruger
M157Mannliker.22Hornet,24".223UltraFluted,   24".223Ultra,7X64BrenekkeUltra,22-250AIUltraFluted            7.62x39,22"303Britstub.32H&Rmag, .32303BritstubHuntsman,24" SS.50calHuntsman 58calHuntsman 12gaHuntsman
NEF RevolversSSModel73.32H&Rmag                     Blued Model73.32H&R mag The herd is shrinking!!
                                 "SOLI DEO GLORIA"

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2012, 05:34:05 AM »
Tom,  I...  am...  amazed!   :o ;D

Better be careful, with your innovative genius at the helm Profino's reputation might improve!   :)
Richard
Nemo me impune lacessit