Author Topic: LIVE FREE: Gary Johnson vs DemoPublicans  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Minnesota1

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (23)
  • Contributor
Re: LIVE FREE: Gary Johnson vs DemoPublicans
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2012, 04:46:20 AM »

Did your new standard bearer Gary Johnson cut government in New Mexico?  Or did it grow??  Or is he part of the "Big Lie"?  This might enlighten some of the blinded:  http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=210816    :-X   Look out here comes more of the Big Lie!

Hmmm? You quoted my post. Where did you get the impression that Gary Johnson was MY "standard bearer"? I don't recall ever mentioning him.

If he's not it would be interesting to see who your candidate is.  You rip all other mainstream candidates as facilitators of the Big Lie and that they are all just the same.  So maybe you should do a little supporting and teaching and let all of us know who your candidate of choice is?  It would only be right being that we do not have the depth of knowledge necessary for a good constitutional vote.  Maybe you could help your chosen candidate out?   You never know who may be reading these forums and maybe someone can help him out financially or by other means.  Please share with us instead of constantly tearing everyone's candidates down?

I support Romney, the poster here supports Johnson, we disagree and we say why and others learn positions of the respective candidates.  They can learn the pro's and con's of each.  It's good for all of us.  Don't hide, share.  In fact, since you have been so vocal on all of the political threads you should open your very own thread and declare who you support and why.  Let us all debate and learn.

Offline Gary G

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2012, 04:50:11 AM »
Which big government party will you vote for? Can you distinguish between Democrat and Republican on this chart?
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2012, 04:58:36 AM »

If he's not it would be interesting to see who your candidate is.  You rip all other mainstream candidates as facilitators of the Big Lie and that they are all just the same.  So maybe you should do a little supporting and teaching and let all of us know who your candidate of choice is?  It would only be right being that we do not have the depth of knowledge necessary for a good constitutional vote.  Maybe you could help your chosen candidate out?   You never know who may be reading these forums and maybe someone can help him out financially or by other means.  Please share with us instead of constantly tearing everyone's candidates down?  I support Romney, the poster here supports Johnson, we disagree and we say why and others learn positions of the respective candidates.  They can learn the pro's and con's of each.  It's good for all of us.  Don't hide, share.
Well since you didn't answer my question I really don't see why I should answer yours.

Nevertheless:

I have stated many times who I support. America, the neocons in particular, turned their backs on him and freedom in favor of the "hero" they are now supporting.

And you seem to have the same problem others do here......you call speaking the truth "tearing down". I wonder why that is?

Truth: Romney supports abortion
          Romney supports abrogating your 2A rights
          Romney supports homosexuality
          Romney CLAIMS to have changed his stance.....but has done NOTHING to try to correct his actions.

So, at the risk of getting this locked, do you think I should throw my support to a baby killing, gun grabbing homo supporter. Or should I support a gun grabbing, homo supporting, baby killer?

Or should I take a principled stance and keep pointing out exactly what y'all are supporting?
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Minnesota1

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2012, 05:05:23 AM »

If he's not it would be interesting to see who your candidate is.  You rip all other mainstream candidates as facilitators of the Big Lie and that they are all just the same.  So maybe you should do a little supporting and teaching and let all of us know who your candidate of choice is?  It would only be right being that we do not have the depth of knowledge necessary for a good constitutional vote.  Maybe you could help your chosen candidate out?   You never know who may be reading these forums and maybe someone can help him out financially or by other means.  Please share with us instead of constantly tearing everyone's candidates down?  I support Romney, the poster here supports Johnson, we disagree and we say why and others learn positions of the respective candidates.  They can learn the pro's and con's of each.  It's good for all of us.  Don't hide, share.

I have stated many times who I support. America, the neocons in particular, turned their backs on him and freedom in favor of the "hero" they are now supporting.

And you seem to have the same problem others do here......you call speaking the truth "tearing down". I wonder why that is?

Truth: Romney supports abortion
          Romney supports abrogating your 2A rights
          Romney supports homosexuality
          Romney CLAIMS to have changed his stance.....but has done NOTHING to try to correct his actions.

So, at the risk of getting this locked, do you think I should throw my support to a baby killing, gun grabbing homo supporter. Or should I support a gun grabbing, homo supporting, baby killer?

Or should I take a principled stance and keep pointing out exactly what y'all are supporting?

Romney governed as a 100% pro life governor--Like Ronald Reagan, he does not support homosexuality and your facts have been debunked by just about every fair minded groups.  You support America---Well that is great.  I don't believe that is on the ballot.  I think it's time to put up or shut up. 

Offline Minnesota1

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2012, 05:09:28 AM »
Or did you mean you support Captain America?  But I don't think he got on the ballot either.  HMMMM.  I am going to have to check and see.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2012, 05:14:29 AM »

Romney governed as a 100% pro life governor--Like Ronald Reagan, he does not support homosexuality and your facts have been debunked by just about every fair minded groups.  You support America---Well that is great.  I don't believe that is on the ballot.  I think it's time to put up or shut up.

The facts are what they are, they are documented and historical in nature. Your claim otherwise does not make it so. It's not my problem that you deny them in order to let yourself feel good about supporting him.

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,266703.0.html

Mitt Romney 2002:
I will preserve and protect a womans right to choose. I am devoted and dedicated to honoring my word in that regard!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2012, 05:26:40 AM »
Thanks Gary!  The Big Lie has ensured the Biggest Lie remains!

i  didn't read any post beyond this
i  was a dis-illusioned libertarian voter and member for over 20 years
i   know/knew  they have the best values and intentiones.......THEY CLAIM

THIS CARTOON SAYS IT ALL

THE  REAL  PROBLEM  I HAVE IS THIS

Gary Johnson...GARY JOHNSON   KNOWS  ITS  TRUE

GARY JOHNSON  IS A TRATOR

GARY JOHNSON  IS  WORSE THAN OBAMA VOTER

HE  IS A POS

when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Minnesota1

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2012, 05:35:47 AM »
Plus he is pro-abortion just like Obama.  He is against Partial Birth Abortion which is good, but other than that it's fine.  Where he claims fetus viability as a measure is a scam.  That could mean anything.  How do you determine that?  Machines?  On it's own?  What?  I'm assuming that since he's against partial birth abortion he views that it is O.K. for abortions up to that point.  So will people call him a "baby Killer"?  Do people know this about him?

Cuts Crooked, I just checked and did not see your New Thread proclaiming your candidate of choice.  With Captain America unavailable, we are waiting on you jumping into the frey and letting us know who shoulders the constitutional light that everyone will agree on.  We need a name of him/her so we can go out and let others know.  Time is of the essence as the election is almost upon us.  Please tell, no telling how many votes and support we can turn out for said candidate.  It might be too late this election, but we might be able to make a good impact and build on it for the next election cycle.  Thanks.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2012, 05:46:35 AM »

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2012, 06:27:58 AM »
Or did you mean you support Captain America?  But I don't think he got on the ballot either.  HMMMM.  I am going to have to check and see.

No  you are going to have to learn reading comprehension.That's been your whole problem in your exchanges in this thread........YOU ARE NOT COMPREHENDING WHAT YOU ARE READING.

(hint: Punctuation has meaning)

BTW I do not have to obey your sad little whims either just because you think you can order people to do your bidding on the board.....anymore than you have to answer a direct question. ::)

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2012, 06:33:33 AM »
In a shocking twist of events, yet another Lesser of Two Evils thread turns personal.