Author Topic: Sorry folks, but it ain't just Democrates  (Read 326 times)

Offline KIMBER45

• Trade Count: (0)
Sorry folks, but it ain't just Democrates
« on: October 18, 2012, 08:16:22 AM »
Scott DesJarlais, Pro-Life Republican Congressman And Doctor, Pressured Mistress Patient To Get Abortion
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
--------------------------------
Hawkeye: My father warned me about you...
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
Re: Sorry folks, but it ain't just Democrates
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 09:07:23 AM »
It aint just democrats on a lot of issues.
This one sounds like another " Do as I say not as I do" politician. The worst variety in my opinion. I despise those types.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 09:27:21 AM »
It aint just democrats on a lot of issues.
This one sounds like another "Do as I say not as I do" politician. The worst variety in my opinion. I despise those types.
I totally agree
"In the final analysis, it is between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway."__Mother Theresa
-----------------
Not everyone will understand your journey. That"s fine. It's not their journey to make sense of. It's yours.
Chingachgook, he warned me about people like you. He said "Do not try to understand them".
 "do not try to make them understand you. That is because they are a breed apart and make no sense".
-------

-------

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 10:03:40 AM »
gotta link?
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 11:18:39 AM »
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/189585/pro-life-republican-congressman-scott-desjarlais-pressured-mistress-into-getting-an-abortion/
If a person governs one way, and sneaks around in his private life.  I don't want him.
I want upstanding people in positions of authority.  this is the kind of person who would throw his friends under the bus for his own sordid agenda.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline KIMBER45

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 12:04:32 PM »
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/189585/pro-life-republican-congressman-scott-desjarlais-pressured-mistress-into-getting-an-abortion/
If a person governs one way, and sneaks around in his private life.  I don't want him.
I want upstanding people in positions of authority.  this is the kind of person who would throw his friends under the bus for his own sordid agenda.
Agreed. it's very sad that upstanding people are becoming an "endangered species" in politics.
-----------------
-------

-------