Author Topic: Goodbye America- the next generation has been completely brainwashed..........  (Read 457 times)

Offline two-blocked

• Trade Count: (0)
Obama Leads Romney, If Kids Could Vote

If American children had their way, President Barack Obama would serve another four years as the Commander in Chief.

That’s according to the recent Scholastic Student Vote where those under 18 got to weigh in on the important election. Nearly a quarter of a million students across the country cast their ballots, and the results are in: President Barack Obama walked away with a 6 percent lead over Republican candidate Mitt Romney.

http://living.msn.com/family-parenting/the-family-room-blog-post?post=3d749067-c3aa-406a-94e2-1ef9425aac30

Offline Cuts Crooked

What else would you expect? The left runs the school system through the Dept of Education. Meanwhile the right keeps trying to run moderates while the left puts up their most far left wing candidates and winning with them.

All those kids know comes from the left wing! ::)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Empty Quiver

These are the same people who think a Totinos pizza roll and a glass of Kool Aide are fine dining.
 I don't give too much creedance to the opinions of middle schoolers. I believe if you were to check most school age children would vote for an incumbant as they have little knowledge and even less interest in politics.

The next generation has been going to hell since history has been recorded, no doubt it will continue on this path for ever more.
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline magooch

It is worth noting that liberals vote just like school kids, because they haven't manured enough to understand the real world.
Swingem

Offline Empty Quiver

It is worth noting that liberals vote just like school kids, because they haven't manured enough to understand the real world.
Well stated.
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline powderman

Maybe the solution would be to ban liberals from voting til they are mature enough to see things the right way, say, on or about their 95th bday. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
Innocent children are often wise beyond their years.  ;D
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline Anna

So lets just let them run things !

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)

They will be..Soon. I think the college age kids today are becoming politician wise! Even after all the brainwashing they have received over the years from school. Just look at how much support Ron Paul received in his Presidential bid.A huge part coming from our college kids and military youth. IMO A good sign.

After all! The problems within our government today came because of our generation and the ones before us.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Anna

They will be..Soon. I think the college age kids today are becoming politician wise! Even after all the brainwashing they have received over the years from school. Just look at how much support Ron Paul received in his Presidential bid.A huge part coming from our college kids and military youth. IMO A good sign.

After all! The problems within our government today came because of our generation and the ones before us.

Well NW , most children do understand the consequences of lying .

Offline Lon371

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (53)
  • Why Not a Handi?
 I know of 3 they did not get to !  ;)

Lonny

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
LOL! I learned early on the consequences of getting caught :'(
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.