Author Topic: obamas REAL record on Israel.  (Read 821 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
obamas REAL record on Israel.
« on: October 23, 2012, 02:30:25 PM »
Read full story at link. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

President Obama asked Congress in February 2012 to waive a ban on American funding of UNESCO. The ban had been imposed following UNESCO’s recognition of Palestinian statehood and was consistent with U.S. law denying funding for any international organization that recognized Palestinian statehood in the absence of a peace agreement with Israel.

President Obama has indeed put daylight between American and Israeli policy on Iran.  In August, Joint Chiefs Chairman General Dempsey said: “our clocks are ticking at different paces” and he wouldn’t be “complicit” in an Israeli effort to destroy Iran’s nuclear facilities.
In September Secretary Clinton explained this divergence. In her words, the Iranian threat is “existential” only for Israel;  only Israel is “right in the bull’s eye.”  President Obama’s “pro-Israel” policy, therefore, is to wait past the point that the intended victim of the planned genocide believes is safe.

President Obama denied Prime Minister Netanyahu’s request to meet with him in September, despite the Iranian peril.
President Obama’s UN ambassador, Susan Rice, didn’t even attend the Israeli Prime Minister’s speech to the UN General Assembly in September – during which he made a plea for global attention to the Iranian threat.
And on Monday night, at the final debate, Governor Romney answered the question he was asked about what poses the greatest threat to our national security with “a nuclear Iran,” while President Obama responded “terrorist networks.”

Iran is the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism. An Iranian nuclear weapon will result in a nuclear arms race in the most volatile region of the world. And it will make the chance of nuclear weapons ending up in the hands of terrorists all the more likely.
It isn’t hard to figure out which man will better partner with Israel to combat anti-semitism today and ensure that the lesson of Yad Vashem is more than a glib debating point.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/23/obama-real-record-on-israel/#ixzz2AAiAFL00
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline dwalk

• Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
Re: obamas REAL record on Israel.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 04:50:08 PM »
obama is NOT a friend and ally of israel. his "record" in dealing with her as such is clear.
he said exactly the opposite last nite during the debate and cried out that he was a staunch ally of israel...(and the military) in a 180 degree reversal of his past record in an effort to win votes.
don't squat while wearing your spurs...will rogers

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 02:19:47 AM »
democrat kool-aid must have some addictive drugs in it.
obamas speeches and his record are like "night and day"
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 04:19:39 AM »
YEP, another flat out big lie. He talked about seeng the bomb craters by Israeli homes, but failed to mention the fact that they came from rockets and mortars from his pali brothers more than likely paid for by part of the $billions he's sent hamas. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 04:50:14 AM »
If Obama is Israel's best friend, I can understand why they might be a little paranoid.
Swingem

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 06:15:43 AM »
Both of them vie for the jewish vote. It is sad that this influences foreign policy for the ME.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 02:39:44 PM »
Both of them vie for the jewish vote. It is sad that this influences foreign policy for the ME.

This from HAARETZ Israel's oldest daily newspaper
According to a recent national poll by the American Jewish Committee, 65 percent of U.S. Jews support Obama, while 24 percent prefer Romney. This reflects an increase in support for the Democratic president since April's AJC poll, when 61 percent of U.S. Jews supported him, and 28 percent preferred the Republican leader.
Lots of support from American Jews to a man who hates Israel.................You think?
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 11:03:33 AM »
I would be more concerned if Obama has free reign with the ME policy, he has only so much rope given to him by his handlers, Jews are not worried and have no reason to be from any American President.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 06:04:58 PM »

Huh?  They're only 2%.  No, they vie for the jewish lobby.  That is a big myth, the jewish vote. There is no such thing.   :D
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 06:07:09 PM »

This from HAARETZ Israel's oldest daily newspaper
According to a recent national poll by the American Jewish Committee, 65 percent of U.S. Jews support Obama, while 24 percent prefer Romney. This reflects an increase in support for the Democratic president since April's AJC poll, when 61 percent of U.S. Jews supported him, and 28 percent preferred the Republican leader.
Lots of support from American Jews to a man who hates Israel.................You think?

You know the reason for that, don't you?  That is because most Jews would like to turn the U.S. into a multicultural hell hole.  They are liberals, all the things that conservatives don't like but we won't hear one peep about.   ;)
Study after study has shown how dangerous distracted driving is yet people continue to talk on their cell phones while driving. Driving in the U.S. requires your full attention. Many states and countries have made it illegal to use a cell phone while operating a motor vehicle and the federal government should follow their lead. Banning the use of cell phones while driving would have the added benefit of making the no-texting law enforceable.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 03:44:59 AM »
HC
I see your point in the % numbers, you are correct with your lobby assessment. That has a huge influence.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 07:26:20 AM »
You know the reason for that, don't you?  That is because most Jews would like to turn the U.S. into a multicultural hell hole.  They are liberals, all the things that conservatives don't like but we won't hear one peep about.   ;)
Exactly!....If you put 2 lions, 2 tigers, two gorillas, 3 buffalo, 4 black mumbas, and so on...they will all fight amongst themselves.  This is Biblical 'divide and rule' strategy....by and overlord sect. Actually a form of genocide.
..TM7

Jews get what they want in the Democratic party.  The Dem. platform is multiculturalism, open borders and separation of church and state.  But what about Israel?  What they support over there is just the opposite.   :o

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 11:17:44 AM »
And they also get what they want from the GOP, too.  Basically working both factions of a Global Intervention Party, based in Washington who's policy is 'Tension'.  And note that GOPers have done next to nothing to enforce immigration laws_ _in fact was Reagen who essentially opened wide the US borders. Bishop Mitt is high up in this Intervention Party, too. Either way they control Congress, and are intimately involved with our intell and finance industries; AIPAC being laregst well funded lobbiest on the Hill. Always so-called libber jewish politicians here, turn out to be right winger Likudist in their home country,,,,than there's Lieberman... ::)   Chucky Schumer for example. Isreal is to be a racially pure society,,,no converts in that Marxist society.. elsewhere is just usual cattle tending..  You don't convert tribes to judiasm if you plan on genociding them...why waste the time. Also interesting to note the USA by law is not to aid or finance countries who are not signatories to non-proliferation agreements or haven't been inspected.. ::)
...TM7

So what attitude should a U.S. President take towards Israel? Why should Israel get better treatment than even Kenya?  Do Kenyans lobby for multiculturalism, open borders and work ardently to get rid of Christianity in America?  Do Kenyans work tirelessly to get us bogged down in Middle East wars where 360,000 of our troops have suffered head injuries?  What is the point of their suffering, if the world is as a result becoming more unsafe and their own country is becoming unrecognizable, overcrowded, indebted and polluted?   

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 04:57:19 AM »
As a number of members here will write and write again. They are God's chosen people and we need to support them even if it means murdering  tens of thousands of other peoples and your own downfall.  Sad !!

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 06:42:23 AM »
As a number of members here will write and write again. They are God's chosen people and we need to support them even if it means murdering  tens of thousands of other peoples and your own downfall.  Sad !!

America's my country and God's chosen people are the Americans in my book. They provided a safe haven for my people from Marxism and to that I owe this country my loyalty.  ???   

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 07:08:21 AM »
Nope, only you said that.

Offline Hairy Chest

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 05:30:02 AM »
Nope, only you said that.

You see, there is a difference in cultures between civilized Anglo America and radical religions/ideologies.  It is like night and day, we are listening to civilized Bach and then somebody bursts in with their noisy bagpipes.  What a contrast it is to our sensibilities! 

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 01:42:49 PM »
I can handle both Bach and Bagpipes at the proper time and place for either.  It is Rap that fails the test of anything music with me.

I do get your point however.

Bob R.
My post describes the mindset of some folks, I didn't quote someone.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2012, 04:04:58 AM »
TM7  Do you really know what you are suggesting me to do. The mere thought puts everything on edge with me, not just the teeth.  RAP !!?? Perhaps I need to sedate myself sufficiently before trying. :-\