Author Topic: Phoney "Hate Crime" Exposed: Black Woman Set herself on fire  (Read 424 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Phoney "Hate Crime" Exposed: Black Woman Set herself on fire
« on: October 24, 2012, 04:25:11 AM »
Another phoney "hate crime" exposed.  This time a Black woman doused herself with flammable liquid, set herself on fire, and then blamed dirty rotten white racists and the KKK.  She was exposed as a fraud by forensic evidence.

This is just like the Twana Brawley hoax, where a black girl didn't want her parents to know she was out screwing around so she falsely accused white people of raping and kidnapping her.  Al Sharpton assisted in the perpetration of this hoax and he was rewarded with a TV show and national fame. 

WHEN ARE BLACKS  WHO MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS TO  INCITE RACIALLY MOTIVATED HATRED AGAINST INNOCENT  WHITE PEOPLE GOING TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE? 

Why are white people the only race that is denied the protection of "hate speech" laws?

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/10/24/police-black-woman-lied-about-kkk-setting-her-on-fire/

Here's an interesting link citing 10 famous hate crime hoaxes... Of these 10 favorites, only one was perpetrated by a white person, Morton Downy Jr., and he falsely accused other whites.  Is nothing sacred?

http://takimag.com/article/my_10_favorite_hate_crime_hoaxes_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz2AE8YB1gQ

Modified to be family friendly.

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Phoney "Hate Crime" Exposed: Black Woman Set herself on fire
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 05:40:55 AM »
Quote from lgm270:
"Why are white people the only race that is denied the protection of "hate speech" laws? "

According to FBI stats released in 2002, approximately 1,400 hate crimes cases against whites were prosecuted.
GuzziJohn

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 05:48:11 AM »
According to FBI stats released in 2002, approximately 1,400 hate crimes cases against whites were prosecuted.
GuzziJohn
yeah, but that doesn't serve the poster's position.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 06:17:15 AM »
GuzziJohn
In point of fact it doesn't even address the posters comment. ::)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 06:55:36 AM »
I wonder if welfare money could go to buy more gas for thes people. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 06:56:40 AM »
GuzziJohn
Sure it does, the FBI factoid supplied by Guzzi undermines the premise of this question right here:
Why are white people the only race that is denied the protection of "hate speech" laws?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 07:02:47 AM »
Quote from lgm270:
"Why are white people the only race that is denied the protection of "hate speech" laws? "

GuzziJohn

Hate crimes prosecutions.  Different from "hate speech."  Hate speech is speech that liberals hate to hear.  That's why it does not protect white people.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 08:58:48 AM »
Quote from lgm270:
"Hate crimes prosecutions.  Different from "hate speech."  Hate speech is speech that liberals hate to hear.  That's why it does not protect white people."

Your OP referred to hate crimes.
GuzziJohn

Offline wganz

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 01:04:33 AM »
GuzziJohn
Back when I was in skool, the difference between 2002 and 2012 was a decade of years, and there were different leaders in the White House and DOJ at that time.

Things do change in that amount of time.
 ::) ::) ::)

Offline wganz

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 01:11:02 AM »
WHEN ARE BLACKS WHO MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS TO INCITE RACIALLY MOTIVATED HATRED AGAINST INNOCENT WHITE PEOPLE GOING TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE? 
What are you really going to do to punish someone that willing sets their self on fire?
 ???

Offline lgm270

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 02:28:55 AM »
WHEN ARE BLACKS WHO MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS TO INCITE RACIALLY MOTIVATED HATRED AGAINST INNOCENT WHITE PEOPLE GOING TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE? 
What are you really going to do to punish someone that willing sets their self on fire?
 ???

You put them in jail, the same way you put people in jail who set fires to collect insurance or for any other reason.  Why do you think Blacks should be given a free pass when they stage hoaxes, file false police reports, and make false accusations in order to incite hatred against white people.

Why do you hate white people so much that you think it is OK to make false accusations and incite hatred against them?

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 02:42:24 AM »
Why do you hate white people so much that you think it is OK to make false accusations and incite hatred against them?

Isn't that kind of like, why did you stop beating your wife?

I musta missed where they guy said he hated white people...

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 06:12:52 AM »
Quote from: yellowtail3 link=topic=267057.msg1099596195#msg1099596195
Isn't that kind of like, [i
why did you stop beating your wife?[/i]

It's a lot like that actually.  So why don't we stop insulting people when we ask the question. 

If what you wrote as a post has to do with another person, go back and rethink it please.