Author Topic: Democrats cry..."take no prisoners"...  (Read 1792 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Democrats cry..."take no prisoners"...
« on: October 26, 2012, 04:22:27 AM »
  Yes, sadly..take no prisoners....Kill as many of those little "useless eaters" as we can....
        http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82912.html?hp=t1 
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Democrats cry..."take no prisoners"...
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 04:52:03 AM »
well, at least those democrats will probably not be cluttering up Heaven.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 05:03:34 AM »

BUGEYE. Very true. The right to kill is very important to satan and the dems.
My granddaughter is 8 weeks pregnant. She was so excited at listening to the baby's heartbeat. Tumors, blobs, etc don't have heartbeats, just babies. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 05:28:07 AM »

BUGEYE. Very true. The right to kill is very important to satan and the dems.
My granddaughter is 8 weeks pregnant. She was so excited at listening to the baby's heartbeat. Tumors, blobs, etc don't have heartbeats, just babies. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
and a tumor or blob don't give a woman that "glow" that some pregnant women have.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 06:41:16 AM »
At 8 weeks the baby also has brainwaves.  Hmm, must be a life form, and not a cancer. 

Offline Anna

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 06:56:44 AM »
This may have only come from a Sci Fi novel. Where an futureistic Android asked a human scientist a question about human behavior that it didn't understand.But it always made a lot of sense from the
aspect of certianly a fictitious, but a totally different form of intelligence other than our own.
Who was on the outside looking in on this very subject where it wanted an explanation about something it didn't understand .
"A direct quote from the book,take it any way you like"

" Doctor, there is something that I do not understand . And that is.In this society that you humans
have so carefully constructed where a large part of it is centered around the protection and the rearing
of your children.                                                                                                                          One that is so complicated that you educate those children for nearly a third of their lives on how to
deal with that society on even its most basic levels .
Can you tell me ? Why then do you terminate them while they are still developing within the womb of
your females ? "

Nuff said,not a real good example of our kindness. Or our understanding of life itself,be that artificial or biological by any means. It is said that one of the things that separates us from all other
species on this planet is. Our understanding and conception of death, so in taking that into consideration both in science and in faith.We have no viable or intelligent excuse for doing this.
It goes counter to everything we claim to be as a civilized society. With all the technology that we
have out there now that can be used to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Abortion is a very barbaric
solution to be used as a form of birth control just because someone couldn't keep it in their pants!
Or were to stupid or lazy to consiter the consequences of their actions.

Now,in that same novel do you want to know what that Androids answer was to this problem?
Based on what it saw as our own solution to this same problem as it related to our dear household
pets? Our right to choose? What gives us the right to stop a life only because at that time it wasn't
wanted? Only to later on choose to let one live? That's almost like looking at two of your children and
decideing which one is to die and which one will live! Only because out of selfishness you didn't want
the poor child that you chose to die. How is that going to look on your résumé when you meet your
maker, whatever you perceive that to be? So,in all consciousness what if it were you that was chosen
to die? Especially if it were your mother or father who made that decision for you?

Where the only explanation given to you was, that you were only alive because they had a wild night
out on the town? Rant over . Anna

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 07:10:45 AM »
  It does make all those leftie slogans about kindness, love, caring, and "sensitivity" look like lies...   And how about all those pleas of "it's for the children" they spout so often?
   What a bunch of hypocrites!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 07:28:32 AM »
How is that going to look on your résumé when you meet your maker.
democrats think they are going to live forever right here on earth.  otherwise they'd knock off killing babies.
or maybe they are just simple minded.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2012, 07:32:05 AM »
  It does make all those leftie slogans about kindness, love, caring, and "sensitivity" look like lies...   And how about all those pleas of "it's for the children" they spout so often?
   What a bunch of hypocrites!
it sure does make you wonder.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Anna

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2012, 08:11:09 AM »
The problem is that these people actually think they are intelligent . Compassion , accountability, and
comprehension are in direct correlation with being intelligent. They show here that they are only able to think with nothing more than where their groins are concerned , and their right to spread that around.  It's like the old saying, be careful we don't know where that has been or with what !
Clorox may not wash that off !

Offline Anna

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 08:13:34 AM »
Only the most primitive, mindless, or savage species on this planet kill or devorer their young.
It's a common thing seen amoung insects and some reptiles. But at least they have not the intelligence
to make any excesses for it like we do.Then to stand there like in this article and brag about it?
Tell me then, what does that say about these so called humans who do this or what connection they
share with the rest of us ? Their right to choose ? Was it also their right to go around and mate like some insect who does that out of instinct alone, then call themselves a human being ?
Are the tears I've seen them shead both before and after this act only like those of a crocodile?   
At least a crocodile is to stupid to brag about it, or to make up excesses as to why it did it.
Who are these people to compare themselves as anything like the rest of us? The only thing I can
see about these kind of people is, its a sad thing that their father didn't go out behind the wood shed
and take care of his urges before he ever met their mother.

Offline Anna

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2012, 08:35:21 AM »
How is that going to look on your résumé when you meet your maker.
democrats think they are going to live forever right here on earth.  otherwise they'd knock off killing babies.
or maybe they are just simple minded.

Yea, that kind of thinking sure did ole Ted Kennedy a lot of good didn't it ?  Funny how they always
go the other direction than how they lived their lives. When they are laying there in some terminal
ward and none of their old commrads seem to care .

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2012, 10:07:01 AM »
The problem is that these people actually think they are intelligent . Compassion , accountability, and
comprehension are in direct correlation with being intelligent. They show here that they are only able to think with nothing more than where their groins are concerned , and their right to spread that around.  It's like the old saying, be careful we don't know where that has been or with what !
Clorox may not wash that off !
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wow Anna!  You are perceptive..
  This newest commercial by the Obama/Chicago mob gang..shows the quality of people we are dealing with!  This woman, one Lena Dunham seems to be promoting promiscuity..
       http://theweek.com/article/index/235467/lena-dunhams-your-first-time-obama-ad-too-racy

This commercial is a good companion piece for the Sandra Fluke deal ..where she wanted to act like a pig ..and have us pay for her sporting equipment.  In keeping with the class of most Democrats ..they obviously are pleased to have a cpouple "oinkers" represent them..
  I rather wonder if the parents of Sandra & Lena are proud of them?   Hey; they might be..because they might be Democrats!
       Why do Democrats seem to always opt for the lowest moral denominator?

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2012, 10:38:14 AM »

Nuff said,not a real good example of our kindness. Or our understanding of life itself,be that artificial or biological by any means. It is said that one of the things that separates us from all other
species on this planet is. Our understanding and conception of death, so in taking that into consideration both in science and in faith.We have no viable or intelligent excuse for doing this.
It goes counter to everything we claim to be as a civilized society. With all the technology that we
have out there now that can be used to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Abortion is a very barbaric
solution to be used as a form of birth control just because someone couldn't keep it in their pants!
Or were to stupid or lazy to consiter the consequences of their actions.

Now,in that same novel do you want to know what that Androids answer was to this problem?
Based on what it saw as our own solution to this same problem as it related to our dear household
pets? Our right to choose? What gives us the right to stop a life only because at that time it wasn't
wanted? Only to later on choose to let one live? That's almost like looking at two of your children and
decideing which one is to die and which one will live! Only because out of selfishness you didn't want
the poor child that you chose to die. How is that going to look on your résumé when you meet your
maker, whatever you perceive that to be? So,in all consciousness what if it were you that was chosen
to die? Especially if it were your mother or father who made that decision for you?

Where the only explanation given to you was, that you were only alive because they had a wild night
out on the town? Rant over . Anna

Good post Anna!
What I can't understand are the people that complain about having certain rights taken away, but when it comes to killing humans in the womb they are supportive of it. They call it a womens right to choose, or use the old worn out ridiculous saying, "we can't tell a women what to do with her body" . Or they use one of the many lies about the baby being something other than a baby. They whine about a Christian trying to take one of their rights away, but could care less if someones right to life is taken.
I believe the majority of the pro abortion crowd are intelligent enough to know that abortion does involve killing humans. So the only reason that I can see for supporting this murder, is that they don't care about others right to life, as long as the option remains that they can use murder as a means of birth control. There really is no sane argument for killing unborn innocent humans. We like to assume our society is just, and fair, but yet we have made it legal to murder unwanted babies and call it a womens right to choose.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2012, 11:21:44 AM »
Some excellent posts here folks.  thanks for standing up for Gods most Precious.

I just got a terrible urge to call my daughter.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Anna

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2012, 12:30:27 PM »
DDZ , thank you . A good comparison to a valid point you brought up is. lets say i were a deadly black belt in Karate . Would it then be my right to use my body as a woman, to kill someone who was innocent of doing anything to me ? Other than the fact they existed, be it the fact that their existence was my fault or not? Of course not ! Not to mention the possibilities that the person they had killed
before they ever had a chance to live or defend themselves. May have grown up to do some wonderful things for people, or became a much better person than the mother who decided to have them killed.

Situations like this are called a paradox, for those who only want to look at this from a scientific   aspect. Myself I prefer the moral aspect of it all, and any abortion that's preformed because of promiscuous or negligent behavior is a mortal sin upon all the party's involved except the child.
And the things that lead up to this are also the responsibility of the male and not only that of the female . There are a lot of deserving family's out there that would be more than happy to adopt that
child. So to kill a helpless human being only because it exist is simply not an option to me .

Offline powderman

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2012, 01:39:22 PM »
I believe the majority of the pro abortion crowd are intelligent enough to know that abortion does involve killing humans. So the only reason that I can see for supporting this murder, is that they don't care about others right to life, as long as the option remains that they can use murder as a means of birth control. There really is no sane argument for killing unborn innocent humans. We like to assume our society is just, and fair, but yet we have made it legal to murder unwanted babies and call it a womens right to choose. 
     DDZ. Good pst. Of course they know they are killing a human being. Thats the difference between Christians with morals and values, and non Christians who have none. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline DDZ

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2012, 02:00:06 PM »
Something else that makes no sense what so ever is that if a pregnant women is killed in a car accident or is murdered. The one causing the accident or doing the murdering is charged with two murders. If its murder this way by law, how is it not murder killing by abortion? Is the baby somehow only human if the mother wants it? Then is the baby just some foreign matter if the mother doesn't want it?
Murder by abortion is a moral issue, and its just plain wrong. It takes away the God given right to life. One of the problems is that to many males in this country aren't men anymore. They impregnate a women and they run the other way, instead of facing their responsibility. I have a name for these type of males that think they are men, but I won't type it here. 
To many just want the easy way out , and that easy way out is via murder. Isn't it great the atheist liberals in this country have provided a legal way to forgo responsibilities? Even if it does involve murder.       
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Anna

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2012, 02:19:36 PM »
What about those women who could care less who the father is , it's only an increase in the welfare check that they care about. Some of those types couldn't tell you which kid is which,but they certainly
can tell you the make and model of their new car. 
Neglect and illegitimacy for profit are the ugly little brothers of abortion. Notice what political party openly embraces both of these sins ! While the other one sits on its hands and pretends not to see or hear anything.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2012, 02:51:38 PM »

Neglect and illegitimacy for profit are the ugly little brothers of abortion. Notice what political party openly embraces both of these sins ! While the other one sits on its hands and pretends not to see or hear anything.

ANNA!!!!!!! :o

You opened up a HUGE can of worms there! I've been setting here thinking about those who are posting in this thread and are also supporting a presidential candidate who who has publically stated that he strongly supports a "womans right to choose". :-\ Some say he has changed his position, but I have seen not a single iota of evidence that he has tried to do anything to correct his past indiscretions. I realize that there is more at stake than abortion but can I, in good faith, and Christian conscience, support such a candidate? Personally, I cannot do so.

I also have come to the conclusion that as important as this issue is, for moral and social reasons, it is also a bit of "the tail wagging the dog". How big is the abortion problem? As near as I can tell only about 3% of American women who are pregnant seek an abortion. Of that 3% I cannot determine how many need one to save the life of the mother, or cases of rape/incest, but I suspect the actual numbers approach so near to zero %. as to be insignificant. Nevertheless to those in that position it is certainly NOT an insignificant issue to be facing. :( Still, it is an emotional issue and a good stirring stick to get the plebes in an uproar!

It's a damned complicated issue  But we may be making it more so than we need too. ::)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_United_States
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2012, 03:14:51 PM »
There are a lot of deserving family's out there that would be more than happy to adopt that child.
my daughter was born 4/14/90.  her birth mother could have had her aborted.
we were able to pick her up 5/3/90 in Abilene Texas.  what a blessing.
I learned that changing a diaper is not a bad thing.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 03:18:02 PM »
What about those women who could care less who the father is , it's only an increase in the welfare check that they care about. Some of those types couldn't tell you which kid is which,but they certainly
can tell you the make and model of their new car. 
some folks here think I'm obnoxious because I'm so vocal about abortion. I'll never stop yelling about it while I have breath...
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 03:26:31 PM »
It's a damned complicated issue  But we may be making it more so than we need too. ::)
making more of it than we need to.  since 1973, 48,000,000 babies have been murdered.
my sig-line has something that covers that kind of attitude.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2012, 03:44:02 PM »
making more of it than we need to.  since 1973, 48,000,000 babies have been murdered.

........and you are supporting whom for president?

Look I'm not disagreeing with you, but you need to understand that there are those who have issues with hippocracy.

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Anna

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2012, 03:58:20 PM »
Cuts, your point is a very valid one and absolutely deserves an answer. How can I possibly vote for a candidate that supports everything I find vile and obscene on this subject ?
I do not support him that's how, in fact I find him extremely revolting. And as you said about his flip flopping on this issue, that only serves to remind me about all the things he has done to the gun 
rights of the people in the state he once governed over. My voting for him is as minuscule as the
abortion percentages that you spelled out .                                                                                   

My vote is against the one who is a proven lier and has no business in the office of the presidency.      If my candidate wins, well we have had bad presidents before but the man sitting in there now never should have been there in the first place. Or even allowed to stay in or around that office.
Are you sitting down? My choise would be and always has been Sarah Palin! OMG, did you hear that she said the P word. But my true focus is to get back to where we need to be before we started to
let a sitting president have more power than our forefathers ever intended one to have .
That is where our Congress is supposed to come into play and its where we all need to be focusing right now .

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2012, 04:05:17 PM »

........and you are supporting whom for president?

Look I'm not disagreeing with you, but you need to understand that there are those who have issues with hippocracy.
I did not vote for Romney in the primary.  as prez Romney will uphold the republican platform.
the constitution party is the closest to my beliefs.  even though I did not vote for him the primary, I will not let my EGO get between me and the removal of obama.  I like the way you call me a hypocrite knowing that I can't mention your candidate without having my post deleted.
but, based on info that I COULD prove if allowed to say it, I will say this, you are standing right next to me in the hypocrite box.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Anna

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2012, 04:08:01 PM »
And Cuts for the record , I do feel that you presented your opinion in a very gentlemanly manner.
As well as any voiced opposition to anything that you feel you need to say .
I also can not find anywhere that anyone was personaly called a hypocrite by Cuts . He simply asked
me to explain my feelings that I stated on this subject in relation to my choseing a candidate.
I really can't see anything wrong with his doing that and he did do so in a very timely manner .

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2012, 04:09:02 PM »
How can one criticize abortion and at the same time complain about helping to take care of the children that, obviously were not aborted? Do y'all think that an unborn child is worth saving, but an infant is not worthy of your concern? The abortion issue always comes down to one thing: religion. Right wing christian fundamentalists cannot accept sex as recreation without real consequence. That's fine, as long as you do not force that belief onto others, who, theoretically, have as much right to pick their own criteria for right or wrong as you do. To do so is the same as the Sharia law that you've all heard about and fear so much.
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2012, 04:15:00 PM »
<sigh>

Folks I am not a good Christian.......in point of fact I am a pathetic excuse for what God wants of me. I can never live up to the ideals of good Christian beliefs, no matter how hard I try. BUT I CANNOT STOP TRYING!!!!!!

Regarding my political beliefs: I have two "touchstone" issues. One is Second Amendment Rights, the other is Abortion. I have found that if a candidate agrees with me on those two, I can generally find common ground with him/her on most other issues.

Unfortunately, in the current presidential race the two front runners do not agree with me on either of those issues.To some extent I suppose I must bear the blame, I supported a candidate I did agree with, sent money to assist in the campaign, was vocal in my support to others.....I tried......apparently not hard enough. America appears to no longer be prepared to be free. :'(

Nevertheless I cannot support either of the current major party candidates....But I cannot abandon the fight........ and I cannot be quite that hypocritical. And I cannot stop trying.

Has nothing to do with ego, rather it has to do with priniciples......even if I am not worthy. ???

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2012, 04:28:55 PM »
How can one criticize abortion and at the same time complain about helping to take care of the children that, obviously were not aborted? Do y'all think that an unborn child is worth saving, but an infant is not worthy of your concern? The abortion issue always comes down to one thing: religion. Right wing christian fundamentalists cannot accept sex as recreation without real consequence. That's fine, as long as you do not force that belief onto others, who, theoretically, have as much right to pick their own criteria for right or wrong as you do. To do so is the same as the Sharia law that you've all heard about and fear so much.
I don't think you've heard anyone criticize abortion and not be willing to take care of them.
my wife and I had a small place down at Mims Fla. for vacations. I had to sell it to pay for our adoption and all the other expenses that go with it.  so I and many others are willing to put our money where our mouth is.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye