Author Topic: Benghazigate. Help was there, but not used. WHY?? Gunships were ready, target id  (Read 1321 times)

Offline rickt300

• Trade Count: (13)
Back on topic, could it be that Obama shut down support because Libyan officials said no? If so what kind of relationship does Obama have with Libya? Weak to non existant? Is he the kind of man to let Americans die because a third world dictator says so?
I have been identified as Anti-Federalist, I prefer Advocate for Anarchy.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Are there any adults invovled in this thread or just a bunch a school yard bullies. Act like adults and not children. Either discuss the topic or get out of the thread. How many times do you folks need to be told do not attack each other and do not name call? I'm going to start handing out some ten day or longer bans if you same people that are at it each time do not stop.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Eisenhower Conservative
This is on topic: someone please explain how this vast, overgrown, incompetent, and inefficient federal government could possibly pull off such a conspiracy, and why?
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline rickt300

It's the only thing Obama is good at, lying and creating dupes.

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Eisenhower Conservative
And he used his influence to somehow influence the entire federal government, on the spot, in a matter of hours? Wow! HE'S who I want on our side!  ;D
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline magooch

One thing seems pretty clear--we aren't going to know all the facts from the administration until after the election--if then.
Swingem

Offline rickt300

I guess your news source is pretty narrow. The entire government has not been influenced but the mainstream press being under Obama's thumb is a powerful thing. Don't forget those who think a democrat can do no wrong either. Many would prefer to keep their jobs until subpoena time too. Even if the Messiah is re elected he will still have to pay for this. I would prefer a trial for treason myself. Conspiracy to commit murder would also be good. Dereliction of duty which could be charged well befor the Benghazi incident would be nice but we know the expectations of getting any real work out of a leftist president are so low that no one notices dereliction.

Offline Bob Riebe

This is on topic: someone please explain how this vast, overgrown, incompetent, and inefficient federal government could possibly pull off such a conspiracy, and why?
The State Department was in charge of that situation; meanwhile Obama hand picked, and has direct control those who are in charge of the State Department.
Very simple really.

Offline powderman

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Guess some of you didn't get GB's message! Flaming to try and get someone else to violate is also against the rules.Quit with the.......Your Messiah and your hero crap, and just direct your comments at the topic, not at the person!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline rickt300

Pardon me I didn't see any message. I will change my ways and the post itself. I was unaware the phrase "your Messiah" was a flame. How is one to reply to another poster?