Author Topic: Is this scenario possible?  (Read 304 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Is this scenario possible?
« on: October 27, 2012, 01:38:33 PM »
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ChungDoQuan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Eisenhower Conservative
Re: Is this scenario possible?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 01:50:01 PM »
Unlikely. Obama's base is generally anti-war. What purpose would it serve? I'd say it's more likely Obama will announce that he'll legalize pot late next week. (If he announces it earlier, they'll just forget he announced it!  ;D )
If you give up, THEY don't have to win.

"'Cause what they do in Washington, they just take care of number 1. And number 1 ain't you. $__t, you ain't even number 2!" Frank Zappa

The greatest idea the right ever had is personal responsibility; the greatest idea the left ever had is social responsibility. Both take effort.

The Founding Fathers had complete access to the Bible, but they came up with the Constitution as our governing document.

Offline Anna

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 02:12:58 PM »
Unlikely. Obama's base is generally anti-war. What purpose would it serve? I'd say it's more likely Obama will announce that he'll legalize pot late next week. (If he announces it earlier, they'll just forget he announced it!  ;D )

Wonderful, and what a great way to garnish votes when your desperate. And if he is so great ask yourself why this took him so long? I mean he did have four years to do this with !
Is this just another of his my grandmother just died story's? Or like his taking credit for what our seal teams had done ? Pots almost decriminalized for under an ounce by a lot of the states now anyway, so is he going to jump up and take credit for this also?

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 03:19:46 PM »
I kinda had the idea that he would create a crisis of some kind and declare martial law.
he's certainly evil enough.  he did murder four americans in libya.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 04:10:01 PM »
I kinda had the idea that he would create a crisis of some kind and declare martial law.
he's certainly evil enough.  he did murder four americans in libya.
HE MIGHT YET

Offline freetrapper

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 02:59:14 AM »
 If the comeing storm turns out as bad as they say it could , he could declare marsal law than.