Author Topic: the old IBM building in Atlanta  (Read 1216 times)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
the old IBM building in Atlanta
« on: October 27, 2012, 04:39:21 PM »
It was demolished this morning, but the reason that I'm posting it is, it took 18 months to wire it with explosives.  if it took 18 months, how long would you say it took to wire the twin towers.
here's the IBM building for comparison. video http://www.11alive.com/news/article/262008/40/IBM-building-imploded-early-Saturday-morning
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Empty Quiver

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: the old IBM building in Atlanta
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 04:50:31 PM »
They were really sneaky, and fast too. Invisability cloaks, working around the clock, way more than us simpletons can fathom. Nano bots don't forget those voracious little SOB's.

Honest to God the Tesla Death Ray theory is easier to believe than controlled demolition theory.
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 04:56:34 PM »
They were really sneaky, and fast too. Invisability cloaks, working around the clock, way more than us simpletons can fathom. Nano bots don't forget those voracious little SOB's.

Honest to God the Tesla Death Ray theory is easier to believe than controlled demolition theory.
;D yeah, when the news said it took 18 months to wire it up, I had to post it.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Empty Quiver

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 03:55:01 AM »
Uh-huh. They should have just started random fires here and there in the building and watched it free fall collapse in mere seconds into neat 30 foot sections... ::) Or hired an Arab Demolition crew.... ???
 BTW...apparently you are not up on the access and who had access to the WTC complex especially after the FBI bombing via Sheik Rahman, the blind sheik, in the 90's....or the renovation work that was ongoing..or the comings and goings of Urban Moving Systems.
..TM7
There are some interesting theories about demo, I just find it hard to believe three buildings could be rigged with extensive explosives and never an indication was leaked or discovered. Not one bomb dog walked thse buildings? Not a single security worker was not in on the plan? Not a single individual said " this is too damn far" I have to stop this?

Again I have more faith in the Tesla Death Ray school of thought. I'm not joking either.

Offline Empty Quiver

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 04:37:47 AM »
Used wireless mil proprietary materials, dogs not sensitizied....
Bomb dogs pulled as well.....
Securocom, an israeli security company, had the WTC security contract with Marvin Bush as NYC director...same with airports, Also PTECH a Dov Z (former DoD head controller to be reinstated by Mitt) company contracts for drone steering of airliners.
Whole floors had routine power shut downs....certain floors closed...ongoing de-asbestos project!
Since the FBI-Sheik Rahman basement bombings, had several years to rig buildings
Possible use of 'direct energy' or direct and/or focused 4th/5th generation mini N weapons, too, given melting and micro dustification of concrete, pyroclastic cloud, and seismic signatures.
WTC#7 not hit by planes, and built so alternate floors could be re-moved for high space tenants....extreme sensitive legal records on 4000 fraud cases destroyed, most notablely the Bush-Enron case....Reportedly a cool $160 billion and gold missing from vaults.
..TM7
Sure, all that came together. I'm still more convinced of a Tesla Death Ray.

I don't believe the official story any more than you do TM7. I just cannot wrap my head around that many plots and sub plots all coming together one fine morning in Sept of 2001.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 04:59:34 AM »
here's a collapse that PANCAKED like the twin towers.  or did some mysterious Israelis prewire it with explosives??
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/partial-parking-deck-collapse-in-midtown-atlanta/nFC3D/

this and the old IBM building shoots down certain conspiracy theories.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Empty Quiver

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 05:27:04 AM »
Compart-mentalization and joint venture......several years planning and initiation and spin control aftermath with propamedia, and playing field conditioning.  Probably less than 100 persons in the know...the rest compartmentalized with pensions at stake.  Only 5 or 6 countries could pull this off, and not mooselimb nations,,,would need at least minimal cooperation of roque intell faction in this country--probably got more than that...
...TM7
If in fact this is the scenario, sure 5 or 6 countries. Less believable than a dozen or so fanatics hyjack several jets and crash them into large buildings.

I can believe the delivery method and the subsequant destruction was as seen. The whys and hows and the covering of asses at inteligence bureaues, now that is where the intrigue begins I believe.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 05:40:23 AM »
here's a collapse that PANCAKED like the twin towers.  or did some mysterious Israelis prewire it with explosives??
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/partial-parking-deck-collapse-in-midtown-atlanta/nFC3D/

this and the old IBM building shoots down certain conspiracy theories.
Err-huh! Keep trying!...Your parking lot was a partial collapse...partial...got that?  The WTC was three symmetrical freefall total collapses in one day with ensuing dustification and requiring the simultaneous or timed failings of hundreds of thousands of fittings and structural members as well as vaporization of the monolithc inner core tubes...... Then there's one 47 building not hit by airliners which dispalyed a more conventional implosion when it was pulled.  Then 104 stories said to collapse in each Tower do not show stacked floors...the debris fields of the Towers tell the whole story!. Statistically, the probability of total symmetrical freefall collapse of three buildings in one day from random fires and damage is essentially NILL, which means totally improbable..
..TM7
you're so funny.  I've read some of your stuff that you pick up on the web from like-minded people.
maybe someday you'll talk to a REAL engineer and be enlightened.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye